White Girl Almost Gets Away with Home Invasion by Blaming Blackie

Nutz

Gold Member
Feb 27, 2014
No Cookies | The Courier-Mail

Set in the US town of Ferndale, in Washington, is the tale of a babysitter gone bad.

It is alleged the 17-year-old babysitter set up a fake home invasion, along with her boyfriend and another male and tried to blame it on two armed black men breaking into the home.

And she would have got away with it as well, if it wasn’t for the little girl she was babysitting speaking up.

Little Abby, who had her Wii, Xbox, iPod and Kitty Bank stolen during the home invasion, was the only one telling the truth in this case.

The four-year-old foiled the crime when she told police the suspects were white, not black and the babysitter’s story began to fall apart.

“Wednesday was the worst day in my life,” the little girl said as she started her tale.

“They told us to get out of the house (because) they wanted to steal stuff.

“I thinked about it. That was really her being bad, she’s not a good babysitter,” Abby said.

The babysitter was promptly arrested and along with her accomplices faces robbery, burglary and perjury charges.

So this white girl steals all the kids toys and savings...then tries to blame it on black wielding gunman.

I wonder...will the typical racists condemn this? Doubt it (thats why they are racist).

• Banned
Hmmm...as expected. No teapers condemning this. And you folks really believe teapers aren't full of hate and rage! If the white girls story was true, it would be certain that the racist teapers would be spewing their hatred and blaming black folk of racism and all of the ills of the world.

Hmmm...as expected. No teapers condemning this. And you folks really believe teapers aren't full of hate and rage! If the white girls story was true, it would be certain that the racist teapers would be spewing their hatred and blaming black folk of racism and all of the ills of the world.

Retard alert. The only racist in this thread is you.

• Banned
Oh brother
don't you have a chip on shoulder

Chip on my shoulder...really?

Like I said, if the story were about a black criminal...you and your ilk would be attacking blacks for all the ills of the world. But when a trailer trash teaper type steals from a kid and tries to blame it on blacks...I have a chip on my shoulder.

You are pathetic.

• Banned

Retard alert. The only racist in this thread is you.

Notice how the teapers still won't condemn what this white girl has done. Instead they deflect by attacking the messenger. Typical teaper nonsense.

White babysitter as Grinch.

Good tale, nutz.

Hope the thieves get the book.

Provide evidence that the girl in question or her accomplices were tea party, then provide evidence I am tea party. Then provide evidence that A) the tea party is racist, B) that not respo9nding to your post is proof of anything and C) that you are not clinically insane..

Oh brother

Yes really. I've heard the same tale many times blacks blaming other blacks. Blacks blaming whites. And Whites blaming other whites.

So you cherry pick one example, of some white people blaming some blacks, and try and implicate the entire country?

Seriously..... criminals commit crime and blame other people. News flash is over. Moving on.

Provide evidence that the girl in question or her accomplices were tea party, then provide evidence I am tea party. Then provide evidence that A) the tea party is racist, B) that not respo9nding to your post is proof of anything and C) that you are not clinically insane..

Where did I say that the girl was a teaper? Now, I did say that racist teapers would not condemn this trailer trash...and apparently I was right. Do you think it is okay for a white person to blame blacks for a crime they didn't commit. Your silence says yes and proves teapers are racist.

Any more questions, or would you like to condemn this trailer trash.

(Coming soon, a teaper will demand that I condemn Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson or the New Black Panthers in their pathetic and sophomoric attempt to deflect).

Oh brother

Yes really. I've heard the same tale many times blacks blaming other blacks. Blacks blaming whites. And Whites blaming other whites.

So you cherry pick one example, of some white people blaming some blacks, and try and implicate the entire country?

Seriously..... criminals commit crime and blame other people. News flash is over. Moving on.
Wait...you guys cherry pick stories all the time and blame all the evils of the world on blacks. Why is that okay and this not?

Provide evidence she means you.

Oh, right, you're the center of your universe.

Oh, and you identify with "teaper"

Last edited:

Where did I say that the girl was a teaper? Now, I did say that racist teapers would not condemn this trailer trash...and apparently I was right. Do you think it is okay for a white person to blame blacks for a crime they didn't commit. Your silence says yes and proves teapers are racist.

(Coming soon, a teaper will demand that I condemn Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson or the New Black Panthers in their pathetic and sophomoric attempt to deflect).

I repeat provide evidence I am a member of the Tea Party. As for your bullshit claim that this thread proves anything you waited how long before declaring victory?

Are you going to admit most inner city shootings are blacks shooting other blacks? Or like our other democratic posters going to ignore that fact?

Shall all us white folks find examples of black crime and demand you make an announcement about it and claim you are racist if you do not?

Oh, right, you're the center of your universe.p

Look 2 posts above your post and see where he claimed I am a tea party member. Further explain how waiting about 30 minutes to declare no one responded is proof of anything. Then explain why with MILLIONS of crimes committed each year we must make a statement about this one in particular or be racist?

I repeat provide evidence I am a member of the Tea Party. As for your bullshit claim that this thread proves anything you waited how long before declaring victory?
If you aren't a teaper, then you aren't a teaper. What do I care. I still find you suspect if you won't condemn this white racism.
Are you going to admit most inner city shootings are blacks shooting other blacks? Or like our other democratic posters going to ignore that fact?
Why wouldn't I admit that? Why do I care...when was the last time you were in the inner city. I know I have NEVER had a reason to trek to that part of town. This white girl...she lives in your neighborhood...you don't need to go to the inner city for that.

Are you going to condemn this white girl? Better yet, are you going to admit that white people commit crimes.
Shall all us white folks find examples of black crime and demand you make an announcement about it and claim you are racist if you do not?

You sure you are not a teaper. Just take a look on this forum...you white folks find examples of black crime and denounce any black who doesn't condemn it. HELL, YOU JUST DID THAT! :lmao:

Look 2 posts above your post and see where he claimed I am a tea party member. Further explain how waiting about 30 minutes to declare no one responded is proof of anything. Then explain why with MILLIONS of crimes committed each year we must make a statement about this one in particular or be racist?

Yeah, she did say "you and your ilk"

Oh, but wait...now i remember. You're the one that posts open questions to liberals, exactly like she posted re teapers. Like I said, I got your number. And she apparently does too!

Last edited:

Yeah, she did say "you and your ilk"
If he is not a teaper...he isn't a teaper. No big deal. I wouldn't want to identify with those assholes either!

If you aren't a teaper, then you aren't a teaper. What do I care. I still find you suspect if you won't condemn this white racism.
Why wouldn't I admit that? Why do I care...when was the last time you were in the inner city. I know I have NEVER had a reason to trek to that part of town. This white girl...she lives in your neighborhood...you don't need to go to the inner city for that.

Are you going to condemn this white girl? Better yet, are you going to admit that white people commit crimes.

You sure you are not a teaper. Just take a look on this forum...you white folks find examples of black crime and denounce any black who doesn't condemn it. HELL, YOU JUST DID THAT! :lmao:

I made the same demand you made. Yet because I am white mine is racist. Further I repeat waiting 30 minutes to then declare you proved something on an internet board is ignorant as hell.

And I repeat why should I or anyone else for that matter be required to make a statement about an obvious criminal caught in the act simply because she and her friends were white? You claim asking that of blacks for blacks is racist, why isn't it racist when asked of whites? There are MILLIONS of crimes committed every year. Proportionally more are in fact committed by black people then whites but in just numbers if you don't care about percentages I am sure more are committed by non blacks. Why? because most of the Country is white.

This happens ALL the time. This is a perfect example of we need police protection against white girls. Great thread. Next time I see a young Anglo female, I am going to beware. Thanks for the warning!

Last edited:

I made the same demand you made. Yet because I am white mine is racist. Further I repeat waiting 30 minutes to then declare you proved something on an internet board is ignorant as hell.

And I repeat why should I or anyone else for that matter be required to make a statement about an obvious criminal caught in the act simply because she and her friends were white? You claim asking that of blacks for blacks is racist, why isn't it racist when asked of whites? There are MILLIONS of crimes committed every year. Proportionally more are in fact committed by black people then whites but in just numbers if you don't care about percentages I am sure more are committed by non blacks. Why? because most of the Country is white.

But you do exactly what she did. When you do it, it's somehow different

You call people that dissagree with you,"liberals"

Last edited:

Forum List

Back