Proud to be White

Proud to be White

I think I've seen it in the Constitution, somewhere, everyone has the right to be proud of his single-most important achievement. No one, not a single person on earth, shall be allowed to cast aspersions on them for it.
Yep and that's why whites have no reason to have cast aspersions on all non whites in this country since 1776. But you are not answering my question, because whites are able to and do, express pride in their ethnic heritage all the time. So what's this crying about the inability to be proud of being white?

Nonsense. I know when you say "express pride in their heritage" you're thinking of stuff like St. Patricks day parades.

The reality of the situation is "white pride" is verboten. Theres a huge double standard. can't express white racial preferences on dating apps without the media instigating a witch hunt. Can't have whites-only groups on college campuses (or anywhere else for that matter). There's a shit-ton of things white people aren't allowed to do.
That's a lie. All of the things you say don't exist do. And whites are not excluded from joining groups and organizations of black people. Whites are members of the NAACP. I have seen whites in the NOI. Whites can attend HBCU's and BET is now owned by whites and have white employees. White pride has been rejected by whites due to the behavior of those wanting so desperately to celebrate it. Whites have plenty of ways they celebrate white pride. The reason why blacks created all the things you're whining about was because white pride excluded everyone else.

Non Hispanic, or pure 100 percent whites, make up 62.6 percent of the population. The majority of them proudly celebrate their ethnic heritage without guilt. The majority of them do not see or accept the theory that whites are being systematically eliminated or that opposing racism constitutes a anti white agenda. They do not see the accurate teaching of American history in textbooks written by whites as teaching people to hate whites. So I must ask what the problem is with whites here who makes the claims they are making. Do they believe that racism and white supremacy are a requirement to be truly white?
If you were white you would understand, but since your're not-I don't think you can.

I understand and so do million of whites who are not dumb racist losers such as yourself.

White people on the brain, that's IM2.
He has white envy, bad.

Why would I be envious of a group of people so scared they made laws excluding people from competing then brag about how they have more than those they excluded?

You pussies can't match me and whine about me posting about race in the race and racism section of a discussion forum. You can't take the truth and you can't stop the ass kickings I give you.

The ass whippings will continue until the white racism stops.

Non Hispanic, or pure 100 percent whites, make up 62.6 percent of the population. The majority of them proudly celebrate their ethnic heritage without guilt. The majority of them do not see or accept the theory that whites are being systematically eliminated or that opposing racism constitutes a anti white agenda. They do not see the accurate teaching of American history in textbooks written by whites as teaching people to hate whites. So I must ask what the problem is with whites here who makes the claims they are making. Do they believe that racism and white supremacy are a requirement to be truly white?
Why do blacks when they gain wealth move from black communities next to whites?

Dude, you are really sick.

Get some help

If you were white you would understand, but since your're not-I don't think you can.

I understand and so do million of whites who are not dumb racist losers such as yourself.
How do you KNOW you understand if you are not white, OR I understand blacks because I say so like you.

He has white envy, bad.

Why would I be envious of a group of people so scared they made laws excluding people from competing then brag about how they have more than those they excluded?

You pussies can't match me and whine about me posting about race in the race and racism section of a discussion forum. You can't take the truth and you can't stop the ass kickings I give you.

I got my ass whipped and did not know it-interesting that you use the word whippings instead of whoopings. Anyway, you can't stop talking about whites because you admire them and want to be one -like Michael Jackson did.

I’m white and I don’t think people should feel ashamed for being white or any color. We all are who we are and had no control over that. I have compassion for humans because they are human and I don’t like playing the race games. We all have our struggles and advantages. Who are we to judge? There is a lot of ugliness in this world. Let’s not put more out there. Live and let live

Dude, you are really sick.

Get some help

No, you just recognize that the race and racism section is not the whites get to degrade blacks all the time section. You don't do this to whites. So you're just going to take it.

I’m white and I don’t think people should feel ashamed for being white or any color. We all are who we are and had no control over that. I have compassion for humans because they are human and I don’t like playing the race games. We all have our struggles and advantages. Who are we to judge? There is a lot of ugliness in this world. Let’s not put more out there. Live and let live

These guys aren't ashamed to be white. They want to be free to express their racism without opposition.

Don't have time to pay attention-you will be crying for more time on your deathbed, so don't waste it on negative things.

How do you KNOW you understand if you are not white, OR I understand blacks because I say so like you.

Well you see, the thing is that I grew up in a town that was 90 percent white. Attended college that was 80 percent white and was on a predominantly white sports team. My roommates were white. I was married to a white woman. Every city I lived in was majority white. I worked jobs with majority white staffs. I have been in numerous social and business settings that were majority white. You have not done that with blacks. So after all that I can say that I do understand.

He has white envy, bad.

I got my ass whipped and did not know it-interesting that you use the word whippings instead of whoopings. Anyway, you can't stop talking about whites because you admire them and want to be one -like Michael Jackson did.
Wrong.

Not all blacks do that.

Next question.

Well you see, the thing is that I grew up in a town that was 90 percent white. Attended college that was 80 percent white and was on a predominantly white sports team. My roommates were white. I was married to a white woman. Every city I lived in was majority white. I worked jobs with majority white staffs. I have been in numerous social and business settings that were majority white. You have not done that with blacks. So after all that I can say that I do understand.
I only supervised blacks but in telling them what to do, got great insight into their thinking, so I join you n saying that I too do understand.

He has white envy, bad.

Wrong.
You mean wrong guy to try to reply? Take your time-you'll think of something.

Not all blacks do that.

Next question.
That's great how many don't move?

So you didn't live in a heavily populated black city? You lived among whites? How white privilege of you.

The way I look at this issue is this: when people from their various native lands in Europe, they were allowed to express their roots in terms of their native cultures, Irish, French, Dutch, and whatever else. When people from Africa were forcefully brought over here to be enslaved, they were not able to keep their origins, like what nations and tribes they were from. They were just lumped into the group known as "black" from the color of their skin and their origins in Africa. I might know that my ancestry is Russian/Polish and Irish, from the European continent, in other words, my European ancestry is known, the same way as if I were Italian or German. I don't think that people descended from African roots have this same luxury. They are just "black," not from Cameroon or Ghana or Kenya, or any other of the distinct cultures they came from.

There really is no such thing as "white culture" or "black culture," but American people of African descent have to put their cultures back together and maybe DNA tests will help. As for me, shut up all of you fighting fools in Northern Ireland, let the green waters flow on St. Patrick's Day, and there is no such thing as too much sour cream on anything.

Forum List

Back