Proud to be White

Non Hispanic, or pure 100 percent whites, make up 62.6 percent of the population. The majority of them proudly celebrate their ethnic heritage without guilt. The majority of them do not see or accept the theory that whites are being systematically eliminated or that opposing racism constitutes a anti white agenda. They do not see the accurate teaching of American history in textbooks written by whites as teaching people to hate whites. So I must ask what the problem is with whites here who makes the claims they are making. Do they believe that racism and white supremacy are a requirement to be truly white?
I’m white and I don’t think people should feel ashamed for being white or any color. We all are who we are and had no control over that. I have compassion for humans because they are human and I don’t like playing the race games. We all have our struggles and advantages. Who are we to judge? There is a lot of ugliness in this world. Let’s not put more out there. Live and let live
Don't have time to pay attention-you will be crying for more time on your deathbed, so don't waste it on negative things.
What does that mean?
IM2 posted a dark piece and I a trying to pull him out of his bad place.

Proud to be White

I think I've seen it in the Constitution, somewhere, everyone has the right to be proud of his single-most important achievement. No one, not a single person on earth, shall be allowed to cast aspersions on them for it.
Yep and that's why whites have no reason to have cast aspersions on all non whites in this country since 1776. But you are not answering my question, because whites are able to and do, express pride in their ethnic heritage all the time. So what's this crying about the inability to be proud of being white?

Nonsense. I know when you say "express pride in their heritage" you're thinking of stuff like St. Patricks day parades.

The reality of the situation is "white pride" is verboten. Theres a huge double standard. can't express white racial preferences on dating apps without the media instigating a witch hunt. Can't have whites-only groups on college campuses (or anywhere else for that matter). There's a shit-ton of things white people aren't allowed to do.
That's a lie. All of the things you say don't exist do. And whites are not excluded from joining groups and organizations of black people. Whites are members of the NAACP. I have seen whites in the NOI. Whites can attend HBCU's and BET is now owned by whites and have white employees. White pride has been rejected by whites due to the behavior of those wanting so desperately to celebrate it. Whites have plenty of ways they celebrate white pride. The reason why blacks created all the things you're whining about was because white pride excluded everyone else.
Still can't make it without whites eh ??? I know that gripes your ace don't it ???

Well you got plenty to use, so be happy.

I do think that a line is being cross when they start shaming and judging people for being white or expecting white people to feel guilty for the body they were born in.

What line would that be that had been crossed?

Provided something like that had ever happened, and I've seen complaints about it exclusively by White supremacists: Why would someone, say, black work to make Whites feel shame over their skin color? Any idea? What could be the desired result of such action?

There once was a psychological test, subjecting Whites to the - non-violent - treatment routinely meted out to Blacks. That didn't go well, for more than just a few of those subjected to that treatment before long started to fight. That was just minutes of a treatment Blacks routinely experience for much of their lives. None, I wager, previously thought much about that kind of treatment.

So, I'd say, helping folks taking the perspective of the Other can lead to quite a bit of learning. One way to help them might be to give them a small dose of what Others receive for a physical attribute given to them at birth, and that's also the line being crossed: After all, that treatment was never meant to be meted out to Whites, and in a systematically racist society it is untoward for the dominant group even to learn about what, really, they are doing to Those people, for that might involve learning, and learning is the first step towards change.

Non Hispanic, or pure 100 percent whites, make up 62.6 percent of the population. The majority of them proudly celebrate their ethnic heritage without guilt. The majority of them do not see or accept the theory that whites are being systematically eliminated or that opposing racism constitutes a anti white agenda. They do not see the accurate teaching of American history in textbooks written by whites as teaching people to hate whites. So I must ask what the problem is with whites here who makes the claims they are making. Do they believe that racism and white supremacy are a requirement to be truly white?
Why do blacks when they gain wealth move from black communities next to whites?
I know why, but it's a huge secret the blacks don't want me to tell. So I won't tell. :)

I know why, but it's a huge secret the blacks don't want me to tell. So I won't tell. :)
IT'S NOT A SECRET LOL

IT'S NOT A SECRET LOL
Well we'll keep it a secret how about that. LOL.

I do think that a line is being cross when they start shaming and judging people for being white or expecting white people to feel guilty for the body they were born in.

Provided something like that had ever happened, and I've seen complaints about it exclusively by White supremacists: Why would someone, say, black work to make Whites feel shame over their skin color? Any idea? What could be the desired result of such action?

There once was a psychological test, subjecting Whites to the - non-violent - treatment routinely meted out to Blacks. That didn't go well, for more than just a few of those subjected to that treatment before long started to fight. That was just minutes of a treatment Blacks routinely experience for much of their lives. None, I wager, previously thought much about that kind of treatment.

So, I'd say, helping folks taking the perspective of the Other can lead to quite a bit of learning. One way to help them might be to give them a small dose of what Others receive for a physical attribute given to them at birth, and that's also the line being crossed: After all, that treatment was never meant to be meted out to Whites, and in a systematically racist society it is untoward for the dominant group even to learn about what, really, they are doing to Those people, for that might involve learning, and learning is the first step towards change.
It’s not your job to go around teaching people perspective by treating them in abusive ways. Go ahead and share about your struggles if you want but if you take a random white person and try to teach them a lesson by shaming them or mistreating then that’s over the line. The line of decency and acceptable behavior. It makes you no better than those who you oppose

I would love to take that “test” and laugh at how unrealistic and weak it actually is.

I would also love to give black people just a few minutes to experience what white people experience even in their own homes every day.

I’m white and I don’t think people should feel ashamed for being white or any color. We all are who we are and had no control over that. I have compassion for humans because they are human and I don’t like playing the race games. We all have our struggles and advantages. Who are we to judge? There is a lot of ugliness in this world. Let’s not put more out there. Live and let live
And yet you think Democrats are against racism.....
I think many are and some aren’t, just like republicans
Except leftism today is all about racism.

That is why idiots like Dean mention white people in a negative way almost every post while calling Republicans racist in that same post.

Democrats have been conditioned to tolerate and then push a racist anti-white propaganda.

That is why idiots like Dean mention white people in a negative way almost every post while calling Republicans racist in that same post.

Democrats have been conditioned to tolerate and then push a racist anti-white propaganda.
He is calling out a faction of whites and a faction of republicans that support and perpetuate racism is this country.

He is calling out a faction of whites and a faction of republicans that support and perpetuate racism is this country.
You just proved my point.

You have been conditioned to allow and perpetuate anti-white racism, just like you have been conditioned to accept black supremacist run South Africa committing unfathomable crimes against humanity in an effort to kill off the white minority there.

You can’t vote for a party that openly supports a genocide in a supposed 1st world country and a party that elected a man who hangs out with Farrakhan while claiming to be fighting racism.

White people are by far the most anti-racist group in the US while black people are by far the most racist group and that is easily proven by looking at YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, any black media or black issues sites and definitely any political sites.

The only racism that has ever been attacked, mitigated and censored is white racism, which allows all other racism to grow unabated every day, every week, every month and every year for generations now.

Proud to be White

Glad to see you finally admit it, your highness.
The majority of them proudly celebrate their ethnic heritage without guilt.
I've never celebrated my heritage, I just accept it as something I have no control over, but why should anyone have guilt about their heritage? Do you have any guilt about coming from a bunch of naked people living on dirt floors in bare feet with beads in your hair and pie plates in your lips chucking spears and eating monkey brains as health food?
The majority of them do not see or accept the theory that whites are being systematically eliminated or that opposing racism constitutes a anti white agenda. They do not see the accurate teaching of American history in textbooks written by whites as teaching people to hate whites.
Just what kind of new voodoo bullshit game you trying to play this week, Majesty?
So I must ask what the problem is with whites here who makes the claims they are making. Do they believe that racism and white supremacy are a requirement to be truly white?
Obviously it can't be because you tell us you're black and you reek of racism and black supremacy to the nines.

White people on the brain, that's IM2.

Or is it really His Highness? :eusa_whistle:

red-carpet-to-the-stars-vector-id498882885.jpg

Your born however you are, with no say. Accept yourself or not. You could always bleach yourself like Jacko,if you’re not happy. The OP is just daily bullshit, posted by a shut in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It’s not your job to go around teaching people perspective by treating them in abusive ways. Go ahead and share about your struggles if you want but if you take a random white person and try to teach them a lesson by shaming them or mistreating then that’s over the line. The line of decency and acceptable behavior. It makes you no better than those who you oppose

Is that so?

All I have tried to demonstrate is that this "line of decency and acceptable behavior" you maintain is inviolable is in fact quite variable, and its exact location is contingent on who is on the receiving end of behavior. That state of affairs - reflecting the every-day, normal racism that makes life harder to bear for minorities, and that, as an ubiquitous feature of life, is as hard to perceive as the air that surrounds us - should be made perceptible, for without that perception nothing will change. If you have a way to get that done without violating the "line of decency and acceptable behavior", go ahead and let us know.

Dude, you are really sick.

Get some help

No, you just recognize that the race and racism section is not the whites get to degrade blacks all the time section. You don't do this to whites. So you're just going to take it.
There are hundreds of black racist forums where white people are degraded and threatened in every way imaginable with absolutely no opposition. Why don’t you go to one of those?

"Hundreds"? Why don't you start by naming just a few?

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Get some help

No, you just recognize that the race and racism section is not the whites get to degrade blacks all the time section. You don't do this to whites. So you're just going to take it.
There are hundreds of black racist forums where white people are degraded and threatened in every way imaginable with absolutely no opposition. Why don’t you go to one of those?

"Hindreds"? Why don't you start by naming just a few?
I’ll do that when you give a proper rebuttal to my posts.

Get some help

Bullshit. If there were actually "hundreds" of anti white sites out there as you claim', you would be providing example after example. The fact is that there may be some.....but not "hundreds"

And I've provided rebuttals to your "posts" in the past, and was done sometime ago with engaging you in your victimhood semantics and circular reasoning.

Get some help

Bullshit. If there were actually "hundreds" of anti white sites out there as you claim', you would be providing example after example. The fact is that there may be some.....but not "hundreds"

And I've provided rebuttals to your "posts" in the past, and was done sometime ago with engaging you in your victimhood semantics and circular reasoning.
He can't tell you by name what these sites are for his own safety..

If he named the sites, he will definitely be taken out by the blacks....

They have vast and far reaching power

Forum List

Back