Proud to be White

I see what you are saying buttercup, that folks have absolutely no attachment to their ancestry. But why would there be Israel and the multitudes of "Jewish" museums in the West and Black holidays and other assorted, racist, ethnic based racism if folks did not attribute an identity to their ancestry, despite the fact Blacks and Browns generally have no idea who their daddy is.

Are there any White guy museums in "Israel," you know the guys who invented everything that makes the Western world work none of whom were jewish.

I see what you are saying buttercup, that folks have absolutely no attachment to their ancestry. But why would there be Israel and the multitudes of "Jewish" museums in the West and Black holidays and other assorted, racist, ethnic based racism if folks did not attribute an identity to their ancestry, despite the fact Blacks and Browns generally have no idea who their daddy is.

Are there any White guy museums in "Israel," you know the guys who invented everything that makes the Western world work none of whom were jewish.
You are an antisemite Nazi. Jews are much smarter than whites. Jews win more Nobel prizes.

Non Hispanic, or pure 100 percent whites, make up 62.6 percent of the population. The majority of them proudly celebrate their ethnic heritage without guilt. The majority of them do not see or accept the theory that whites are being systematically eliminated or that opposing racism constitutes a anti white agenda. They do not see the accurate teaching of American history in textbooks written by whites as teaching people to hate whites. So I must ask what the problem is with whites here who makes the claims they are making. Do they believe that racism and white supremacy are a requirement to be truly white?
Get a fuckin’ life!

IDGAF! I'm proud as hell of my cracker family. 9th generation American, my people were here before it was a country, so yeah, I'm proud of my cracker ass, bitch! We cleared some land and made farms n stuff. I've done it myself.

Black people have been here since the beginning too, and not all were slaves. I ain't got nothing against black people. A lot are just like me. A black man convinced to switch to being a Republican. He was a smart man, indeed he was, and a good one.

IM2 is a piece of shit, though.

The content of his character is void.

iu

Do they believe that racism and white supremacy are a requirement to be truly white?

Hello, IM2. Have you ever questioned the character & values, as well as $MOTIVATION$ of citizens 24/7 LOUDLY declaring Racism is impeding or impairing the Quality of Life for peaceful, reasonably responsible American citizens? #TheLargerIssue #MentalIlness

IM2 Denounce Tariq Nasheed, Mechee X, Umar Johnson.jpg

_BLANK PRO BLACK HATERZ_2.png

Respectfully, is this apparent concerned citizen sharing truth or propaganda?

'Black women are destroying themselves & black men are tired'

Peace.

Do they believe that racism and white supremacy are a requirement to be truly white?

Hello, IM2. Have you ever questioned the character & values, as well as $MOTIVATION$ of citizens 24/7 LOUDLY declaring Racism is impeding or impairing the Quality of Life for peaceful, reasonably responsible American citizens? #TheLargerIssue #MentalIlness

View attachment 276131

View attachment 276132

Respectfully, is this apparent concerned citizen sharing truth or propaganda?

'Black women are destroying themselves & black men are tired'

Peace.

Thank you. Couldn't have said that better myself.

IDGAF! I'm proud as hell of my cracker family. 9th generation American, my people were here before it was a country, so yeah, I'm proud of my cracker ass, bitch! We cleared some land and made farms n stuff. I've done it myself.

Black people have been here since the beginning too, and not all were slaves. I ain't got nothing against black people. A lot are just like me. A black man convinced to switch to being a Republican. He was a smart man, indeed he was, and a good one.

IM2 is a piece of shit, though.

The content of his character is void.

iu

Gotta say i'll sign onto that notion MM

We kicked azz , and are on top

and no.... no apologies to 'snowflake races'

sucks to be them!

~S~

Non Hispanic, or pure 100 percent whites, make up 62.6 percent of the population. The majority of them proudly celebrate their ethnic heritage without guilt. The majority of them do not see or accept the theory that whites are being systematically eliminated or that opposing racism constitutes a anti white agenda. They do not see the accurate teaching of American history in textbooks written by whites as teaching people to hate whites. So I must ask what the problem is with whites here who makes the claims they are making. Do they believe that racism and white supremacy are a requirement to be truly white?
No, they really don't. God made white people white on purpose to make sure advertisers could sell their products using lovely white models with blonde hair. Michael Jackson knew this, so he kept himself trim and found a way to lighten his color.

He sold more records than anyone, had more platinum albums, and won the hearts of all the people around the world. I can't change history to make you happy, IM2. But I hope you have a dynamite life and a boatload of joy in your family and business endeavors. Someday, you'll be able to lighten up. We've all tried our very best to show respect and kindness to any black people who cross our paths.

I just thought you'd like to know that.

No, they really don't. God made white people white on purpose to make sure advertisers could sell their products using lovely white models with blonde hair. Michael Jackson knew this, so he kept himself trim and found a way to lighten his color.

He sold more records than anyone, had more platinum albums, and won the hearts of all the people around the world. I can't change history to make you happy, IM2. But I hope you have a dynamite life and a boatload of joy in your family and business endeavors. Someday, you'll be able to lighten up. We've all tried our very best to show respect and kindness to any black people who cross our paths.

I am freaked out by the death picture

62934.jpg

View attachment 276145

He meant his son no harm, imho. And being a superstar does not always make one wise.

View attachment 276145

He meant his son no harm, imho. And being a superstar does not always make one wise.
daughter?

View attachment 276145

daughter?
I don't know. I was working on a 10-year-old memory including cobwebs when I saw the picture. Sorry.

Michael made millions as a black child.

I'll lighten up when whites like you lighten up on your racism. My life is great. I enjoy every second. God made some of us black folks to bust white racists and to call them out for their racism. Someday whites like you will be able to stop your racism. We've all tried our very best to show respect and kindness to any white people who cross our paths.

It won't be long before all the whining and crying bullcrap will be over with, because the generations are tired of it all. This idea to use white guilt forever as a way to get ones way has got to end. This idea that whites should just accept any type of cultural rot to set in on them, and all in order to be blanketly approved of has also got to end. That's right, all blacks ain't good just because they are black, and all White's aren't good just because they are white either. This bullcrap about recognizing one's skin color above and beyond one's character is as stupid as it can get. This nation has got to realize that it has got to move away from the skin color thing, and start judging people soley upon their character in life. Allowing the bad to come into or among the groups based upon ones color is a fools game. Anyone who can't see this is a nutcase. Good blacks as well should insulate themselves against cultural rot by exposing themselves to bad white folks who are bad. Bad is bad and good is good regardless of one's color. How hard can this be for folks ??? Good grief.

I do not derive any pride from the color of my skin. It is what it is.

If I am proud of anything, it is my children, my contentment with my life and the resulting fact that I leave the obsession with skin color to worthless losers who are angry because they don't amount to much.

Forum List

Back