most whites hate the ''sin''--- not the ''sinner''

harmonica

Diamond Member
Sep 1, 2017
...I believe the blacks are confusing hate of the ''sin'' with hate of the ''sinner'''
I '''hate'' [ not even really hate ] the WAY blacks sympathize with criminals
I don't hate the blacks
.....I '''hate'' [ in quotes ] the LIES the MSM puts out about the whites being the ONLY evil race--I don't hate the blacks..so I will point out the facts that whites are not the only evil race...putting out facts is NOT hate
....I ''hate''' stupid crap like the Smollet crap/Covington crap/etc

..I've said it before--I grew up in a mostly black ''hood'' with mostly [only ] black friends
I called them the N word and my real brothers the N word
I listened to black music/dressed black/talked black/etc
..a few times blacks gave us trouble [ because THEY were racist??!?? ] --but race NEVER entered our minds

...I believe the blacks are confusing hate of the ''sin'' with hate of the ''sinner'''
I don't hate the blacks
.....I '''hate'' [ in quotes ] the LIES the MSM puts out about the whites being the ONLY evil race--I don't hate the blacks..so I will point out the facts that whites are not the only evil race...putting out facts is NOT hate

..I've said it before--I grew up in a mostly black ''hood'' with mostly [only ] black friends
..a few times blacks gave us trouble [ because THEY were racist??!?? ] --but race NEVER entered our minds
The nature of race and racism has changed

I don't hate the blacks

into what

I don't hate the blacks

Republicans think because Trump lies everybody should lie.

I don't hate the blacks

Liar

I don't hate the blacks

Trump doesn't hate the sinner--he ''hates'' the sin

I don't hate the blacks

into what
Talking points for the media and Democrats

I don't hate the blacks

Lol! Now that was a good one. Got anymore whoppers to tell?

I don't hate the blacks

Trump is the sin. Does anybody think he’s going to heaven?

I don't hate the blacks

everybody is going to ''heaven''--there is no sinning/sin

I don't hate the blacks

sorry Kate--you are the best comedian on USMB

I don't hate the blacks

Not at all. But I sure do know a funny story when I read one. Yours was one of the best in awhile.

I don't hate the blacks

Not at all. But I sure do know a funny story when I read one. Yours was one of the best in awhile.
hahahhahah
that's funny

I don't hate the blacks

hahahhahah
that's funny

Yes, your story was.

I don't hate the blacks

hahahhahah
that's funny

Yes, your story was.
....you people are so brainwashed about a very minimal problem[ racism ] that you let the major problems go unsolved:
black graduation rates LOW--crime rates HIGH

I don't hate the blacks

I think we all are

I don't hate the blacks

hahahhahah
that's funny

Yes, your story was.
you are proof my OP is correct --thank you
you area perfect example

I don't hate the blacks

"...I believe the blacks are confusing hate of the ''sin'' with hate of the ''sinner'''
I '''hate'' [ not even really hate ] the WAY blacks sympathize with criminals"

do they?
you accuse the entire black race of sympathizing with criminals?

did they sympathize with criminals the way WHITE CONSERVATIVES sympathized with cliven bundy? ruby ridge? waco?

So when some conservative says "ni-g-rs are inferior criminal subhumans....." that is NOT hate....it is ? an honest opinion?

".....I '''hate'' [ in quotes ] the LIES the MSM puts out about the whites being the ONLY evil race--"

I believe this is a lie.

I don't believe you can find much evidence that the MSM ever says this or even hints at it.

"...putting out facts is NOT hate"

does that mean you will stop accusing liberals of HATE when we put out the facts on trump?

fact: he did say he could shoot someone and not lose a vote
fact: he did say "grab them by the pussy"
fact: he has conned many people for millions of dollars

this is not hate...it is fact!

I don't hate the blacks

"...I believe the blacks are confusing hate of the ''sin'' with hate of the ''sinner'''
I '''hate'' [ not even really hate ] the WAY blacks sympathize with criminals"

do they?
you accuse the entire black race of sympathizing with criminals?

did they sympathize with criminals the way WHITE CONSERVATIVES sympathized with cliven bundy? ruby ridge? waco?

So when some conservative says "ni-g-rs are inferior criminal subhumans....." that is NOT hate....it is ? an honest opinion?

".....I '''hate'' [ in quotes ] the LIES the MSM puts out about the whites being the ONLY evil race--"

I believe this is a lie.

I don't believe you can find much evidence that the MSM ever says this or even hints at it.

"...putting out facts is NOT hate"

does that mean you will stop accusing liberals of HATE when we put out the facts on trump?

fact: he did say he could shoot someone and not lose a vote
fact: he did say "grab them by the pussy"
fact: he has conned many people for millions of dollars

this is not hate...it is fact!
you don't see HUNDREDS of whites BURNING/looting/rioting FOR criminals
yes--the whole race:
entertainers
sports idiots
your everyday rioter/looter
politicians
ALL councilmen
look at THIS:
elected members of the city voting to HONOR a criminal
St. Louis aldermen pass resolution remembering Anthony Lamar Smith, angering police

I've been over this before with many links/facts/proof
the MSM mostly mentions race when a white does something ''evil''
but when a black does the same or worse--race hardly ever mentioned
....you are in Bubbleland if you don't see it--almost everyday ''WHITE WHITE WHITE''
''POOR LATINO immigrants/POOR LGTBQ/etc
what were the big stories a few years back and now???!! --WHITE cop/etc
the big story now?? WHITE supremacists
and you don't see it?????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????
....in St Louis they had over 10 BLACK CHILDREN murdered- since April--no big major elongated headlines
white supremacists murder less than 10 per year
blacks murder over 3000 per year
...... in reality, blacks commit HATE crimes at TWICE the rate of whites
blacks 13% of the population..whites 67%
white on black murders - 229
black on white murders-500
YET---it's always WHITE person YELLS at black person= crap like that
Expanded Homicide Data Table 6

Forum List

Back