Protesters swarm Capitol rotunda to demand Israel-Hamas ceasefire

I just don't understand the odd behavior of US Jews in instances like this.

R.d91889ae4cfc892326e6a4ccb13da462
That's because they weren't Jewish, they wore the garb wrong and would not word their banner in that manner.
Which is why they OP stated they were Antisemitic protesters. But the good thing is it shows how people will go to great lengths to hide behind their oppostions image (hats and clothes) as a mask and strategic narrative, when protesting at the Capitol in order to fool the gullible.

I agree with Trump on some issues but I hate him anyway because of his tax cuts for the rich, his character, and his personality. :mad:
Gotta take it all in balance though, because what we've had in the past were apologist with attitudes of go along to get along. Trump exposed all of that, and they hate him for it because they see him as highly reckless for upsetting the status quo, otherwise one that has made them all millionaires off the backs of the American hardworking citizens after constantly fooling them.

Trump's lung to the tongue has caused him a lot of trouble, but we as citizen's needed a type of character like him in order to understand the truth in it all. I know he's a bit arrogant, but I truly believe that he is a genuine patriot that truly wants what's best for we the people.

View attachment 850697

Don't you know how to read charts? Let me help. According to the Institute on Taxation and Economic Policy the poorest 20% of the U.S. population pay 20.2% of their income in taxes.
What's their income ? 400 dollars a month pays what in taxes, and 4 million a month pays what in taxes on the progressive tax scales ?

What's their income ? 400 dollars a month pays what in taxes, and 4 million a month pays what in taxes on the progressive tax scales ?
If the answer to that is important to you calculate it yourself. What matters is that the poor pay taxes.

If the answer to that is important to you calculate it yourself. What matters is that the poor pay taxes.
They do, but it's proportionate to their status of income on a sliding progressive scale, so the rich are hit with greater taxes proportionate to their businesses and incomes also on the scale, because believe you me that the government is going to get it's money to support it one way or the other, so the point is a ridiculous one in the way that it was posed.... Now going after the loop holes and closing them can have a meaningful effect, but the incentives to take risk, and invest money could be damaged if not careful with that.

During World War II we did not give the Axis powers ceasefires because it would have given them time to recover from our bombing campaigns. We killed a lot of civilizations with our bombing.

Forum List

Back