Proposed USMB Meetup Next Spring...

How about if the conservatives meet in one place and the liberals meet in another? The conservatives can meet somewhere in the real world and the liberals can meet in Fantasyland.

Sounds fun, but I am agorophobic and a hermit..so I wanna see pics!

You're agoraphobic, too? Wow, I can't believe how much we have in common, Gracie!

But you know, I've found out it's highly curable. Get the "Anxiety and Phobia Workbook" by Edmund J. Bourne, PhD. My psychologist sister-in-law sent it to me and I've been using it to work on my driving issues...and making phenomenal progress!

The cure rate for people who pursue therapy (even just using a book) is something like 95%. You have to experience some discomfort in the process, but imagine being free from this!

As for the get-together...if you guys hold it in Anchorage, Alaska...I'll be there. :lol: Well, maybe...I'm kind of reclusive.

Last edited:
I just woke from a most bizarre dream. I was in a house full of you people LOL.
It was hilarious. Whacky tripped out insane fun.

Thank goodness I had a beer left in the fridge. I'm goin' back to sleep!

I had a similar dream, you were a cream puff...:lol:

I just woke from a most bizarre dream. I was in a house full of you people LOL.
It was hilarious. Whacky tripped out insane fun.

Thank goodness I had a beer left in the fridge. I'm goin' back to sleep!

I had a similar dream, you were a cream puff...:lol:

LOL I am so busted.

Well I was certainly the underdog in this dream. It was wack!

1) I have to save my money to go to convention for our non academic sorority. We raise funds for cancer research. More than 98% of the money we raise goes directly to the doctors doing the research for a cure. Unfortunately I was drafted secretary this year. I swear, I'm a professional volunteer.

2) There are some people on this board I would pay not to meet.

calling upon others whom I see are in here now...
[MENTION=23333]hortysir[/MENTION] [MENTION=27951]waltky[/MENTION] [MENTION=32813]JimBowie1958[/MENTION] [MENTION=26011]Ernie S.[/MENTION] [MENTION=42380]OriginalShroom[/MENTION] [MENTION=18701]NYcarbineer[/MENTION] [MENTION=37889]JOSweetHeart[/MENTION] [MENTION=31101]theliq[/MENTION] [MENTION=42403]tweedledum[/MENTION] [MENTION=30538]Grampa Murked U[/MENTION] [MENTION=20452]theDoctorisIn[/MENTION] [MENTION=27296]idb[/MENTION] [MENTION=20450]MarcATL[/MENTION] [MENTION=23991]daveman[/MENTION] [MENTION=5176]RetiredGySgt[/MENTION]

oops...

can't leave out
[MENTION=25505]Jroc[/MENTION]

... :)
[MENTION=17136]bayoubill[/MENTION] ... guess you must have me on ignore. No problem. I'm not sure people would enjoy me there if it was an open invite. I'd want to confront the ones here face to face that have threatened me. I'm sure they'd change their tune once they get a look at the size of me. That would just be too much fun... for me... but I'm sure I'd put a real damper on the fun for others.

Really? :lol:

Los Angeles/Hollywood or Orange County/Disneyland

Either would be appropriate representation of usmb membership, and Dante would host 2to 4 people if it looks good to go

Disneyland and Dante's House of Horrors...sounds like fun...:lol:

[MENTION=19448]CrusaderFrank[/MENTION] [MENTION=31258]BDBoop[/MENTION] [MENTION=42969]jon_berzerk[/MENTION] [MENTION=19734]Lumpy 1[/MENTION] [MENTION=40495]AngelsNDemons[/MENTION] [MENTION=24278]Synthaholic[/MENTION] [MENTION=38085]Noomi[/MENTION] [MENTION=23239]westwall[/MENTION] [MENTION=24916]Plasmaball[/MENTION] [MENTION=28505]The Professor[/MENTION]

whachy'all think about this idea...?

I think Disneyland in the spring would be fun...:thup:

One event; put names in a hat and whatever name one picks one must do an honest day of posting as that member. Would be hilarious and drive staff loco. :eek:

[MENTION=19448]CrusaderFrank[/MENTION] [MENTION=31258]BDBoop[/MENTION] [MENTION=42969]jon_berzerk[/MENTION] [MENTION=19734]Lumpy 1[/MENTION] [MENTION=40495]AngelsNDemons[/MENTION] [MENTION=24278]Synthaholic[/MENTION] [MENTION=38085]Noomi[/MENTION] [MENTION=23239]westwall[/MENTION] [MENTION=24916]Plasmaball[/MENTION] [MENTION=28505]The Professor[/MENTION]

One event; put names in a hat and whatever name one picks one must do an honest day of posting as that member. Would be hilarious and drive staff loco. :eek:

I could totally ruin your reputation..also fun.

There is no way in hell I'd ever go to Cali. I hate that state. I've turned down numerous job offers in that shit hole.

I think Memphis is a good choice. Mud Island is a cool place to hang out.

There is no way in hell I'd ever go to Cali. I hate that state. I've turned down numerous job offers in that shit hole.

California is the a beautiful State but alas it has a liberal zombie problem....:eusa_doh:

Definitely! Especially the third weekend in May! Barbeque contestants from all over the nation! Just lookin' at all the grills and cookers is a treat! Some as big as locomotives...

:lol: ;)

I would like to think that I could be normal, but every time someone said something I would think, what Zone are we in and recite a rule or two... :deal:

Forum List

Back