Zone1 Proposed 28th Amendment

What does IM2--or you for that matter have to say about the white 17 year old student who was beaten to death in Las Vegas by 15 persons

I can’t speak for IM2 but i think they should be tried for their alleged crimes and accept the verdict of the jury. Color smolor cholor wollor. Who gives a crap? They should be tried in the courts. I really don’t think IM2, you, or any other poster would disagree with me on that point. I’m not sure what the color of the perpetrators or the victims matter at all in any way shape or form. That’s just dumb fucking asinine shit.

Last edited:
I can’t speak for IM2 but i think they should be tried for their alleged crimes and accept the verdict of the jury. Color smolor cholor wollor. Who gives a crap? They should be tried in the courts. I really don’t think IM2, you, or any other poster would disagree with me on that point. I’m not sure what the color of the perpetrators or the victims matter at all in any way shape or form. That’s just dumb fucking asinine shit.
Pardon me if I misunderstood your meaning. I am growing weary of the posts that scream racism and inequality when none exists in the form that is being thrown around. Injustices happen to EVERYONE at one time or another in their lives. By trying to make a villain out of someone who is innocent because of the actions of dead people is just as wrong. When the same injustices are pointed out that go contrary to the narrative, they are ignored. Just sayin'

Forum List

Back