Prophet Muhammad on Christians

sheeeeesh--------I was a kid when Sheen was on TV--------all I remember about him was
his weird HYPNOTIC STYLE-------and his constant reference to OUR LADY OF FATIMA.
He was creepy. I never made the connection to the silly book "THE SONG OF BERNADETTE"---
---------which I read as a very young adult---------I must be really dim. THE WHOLE SILLY
MESS WAS A PUT UP JOB??? to me---Bernadette was something like the jerky girls
in the salem witch trials--------all suffering from HORMONES ON THE BRAIN

Fraud------the quotations and-----the NON SOURCE. Every church in the Arabian peninsula had been defiled and destroyed by deathbed orders of the dog of mecca long ago. Every shariah cesspit
has conducted genocide upon its Christian population since the establishment of islam. For those interested----if you are in the USA----talk to a COPT, Chaldean, or even a Nigerian Christian. lion
and sunni seem to imagine that "about islam" is a website---newly discovered ---that had been buried in the dirt of medina 1400 years ago.
That is because too many Muslims either ignore or distort the word of their profit, just like too many Christians ignore or distort the true teachings of Christ.

For those with a short attention span. This is the Catholic king Sunni man is referencing and the story behind it...........

Muhammad began receiving "divine revelations" and his wife's Catholic cousin Waraquah helped interpret them. From this came the Koran. In the fifth year of Muhammad's mission, persecution came against his followers because they refused to worship the idols in the Kaaba.

Muhammad instructed some of them to flee to Abysinnia, where Negus, the Roman Catholic king, accepted them because Muhammad's views on the virgin Mary were so close to Roman Catholic doctrine. These Muslims received protection from Catholic kings because of Muhammad's revelations.

Muhammad later conquered Mecca and the Kaaba was cleared of idols.

History proves that before Islam came into existence, the Sabeans in Arabia worshiped the moon-god who was married to the sun-god. They gave birth to three goddesses, who were worshipped throughout the Arab world as "Daughters of Allah". An idol excavated at Hazor in Palestine in the 1950s shows Allah sitting on a throne with the crescent moon on his chest.

Muhammad claimed he had a vision from Allah and was told:

"You are the messenger of Allah."

This began his career as a prophet and he received many messages. By the time Muhammad died, the religion of Islam was exploding. The nomadic Arab tribes were joining forces in the name of Allah and his prophet, Muhammad.

Some of Muhammad's writings were placed in the Koran, others were never published. They are now in the hands of high ranking holy men (Ayatollahs) in the Islamic faith.

When Cardinal Bea shared this information with us in the Vatican, he said:

"These writings are guarded because they contain information that links the Vatican to the creation of Islam."

Both sides have so much information on each other that, if exposed, it could create such a scandal that it would be a disaster for both religions.

from the testimony of ex-Jesuit Dr. Alberto Rivera

........................:cuckoo:............................

for nuts, sunni-----read Pickthall I read some if his stuff almost 50 years ago------
he credits muhummad with social INNOVATIONS that have existed for more than
3000 years. I got so confused by him that I had to consult the encyclopedia
Britannica for just when this GENIUS muhummad lived------lets all thank allah
for DA COMPUTER

Fraud------the quotations and-----the NON SOURCE. Every church in the Arabian peninsula had been defiled and destroyed by deathbed orders of the dog of mecca long ago. Every shariah cesspit
has conducted genocide upon its Christian population since the establishment of islam. For those interested----if you are in the USA----talk to a COPT, Chaldean, or even a Nigerian Christian. lion
and sunni seem to imagine that "about islam" is a website---newly discovered ---that had been buried in the dirt of medina 1400 years ago.
That is because too many Muslims either ignore or distort the word of their profit, just like too many Christians ignore or distort the true teachings of Christ.
The Vatican didn't distort the true teachings of Jesus Christ out of ignorance. It was intentional. Sadly many of the Catholic people have no idea of the true history of Rome and it's religion.

For those with a short attention span. This is the Catholic king Sunni man is referencing and the story behind it...........

Muhammad began receiving "divine revelations" and his wife's Catholic cousin Waraquah helped interpret them. From this came the Koran. In the fifth year of Muhammad's mission, persecution came against his followers because they refused to worship the idols in the Kaaba.

Muhammad instructed some of them to flee to Abysinnia, where Negus, the Roman Catholic king, accepted them because Muhammad's views on the virgin Mary were so close to Roman Catholic doctrine. These Muslims received protection from Catholic kings because of Muhammad's revelations.

History proves that before Islam came into existence, the Sabeans in Arabia worshiped the moon-god who was married to the sun-god. They gave birth to three goddesses, who were worshipped throughout the Arab world as "Daughters of Allah". An idol excavated at Hazor in Palestine in the 1950s shows Allah sitting on a throne with the crescent moon on his chest.

This began his career as a prophet and he received many messages. By the time Muhammad died, the religion of Islam was exploding. The nomadic Arab tribes were joining forces in the name of Allah and his prophet, Muhammad.

Some of Muhammad's writings were placed in the Koran, others were never published. They are now in the hands of high ranking holy men (Ayatollahs) in the Islamic faith.

"These writings are guarded because they contain information that links the Vatican to the creation of Islam."

Both sides have so much information on each other that, if exposed, it could create such a scandal that it would be a disaster for both religions.

......................:cuckoo:.......................

thanks sweetums------for fun----always remember---- NABI is PROPHET in English------
profit is what you get for selling your house for more than you paid for it

so....what ACTUALLY did the meccans have against the BIG MOE----and his "FOLLOWERS"?
The meccans certainly have no history of NOT TOLERATING people of other beliefs

This is a historical fact. One you should pay attention to.

He was a Catholic king. There were more than one in that region.

Quote from Rivera:

1- “The Christians… respected my alliance. They recognized my rights. They fulfilled the promises that they had made during our meeting. They assisted the lieutenants that I had sent to the frontiers. They earned my concern and my affection by fulfilling the obligations that I had contracted with them…” (The Covenant of the Prophet Muhammad with the Christians of Najran)

2- “If a Christian woman enters a Muslim household, she shall be received with kindness, and she shall be given opportunity to pray in her church; there shall be no dispute between her and a man who loves her religion. Whoever contravenes the covenant of Allah and acts to the contrary is a rebel against his covenant and his messenger.” (The Covenant of the Prophet Muhammad with the Monks of Mount Sinai)

3- “If a monk or pilgrim seeks protection, in mountain or valley, in a cave or in tilled fields, in the plain, in the desert, or in a church, I am behind them, defending them from every enemy; I, my helpers, all the members of my religion and all my followers, for they [the monks and the pilgrims] and my proteges and my subjects.” – (The Covenant of the Prophet Muhammad with the Monks of Mount Sinai)

4- “All pious believers shall deem it their bounden duty to defend believers and to aid them wheresoever they may be, whether far or near, and throughout Christendom shall protect the places where they conduct worship, and those where their monks and priests dwell.

Everywhere, in mountains, or in the plains, in towns and in waste places, in deserts, and wheresoever they may be, that people shall be protected, both in their faith and in their property, both in the West and in the East, both on sea and land.” (The Covenant of the Prophet Muhammad with the Christians of Persia)

5- “No Christian shall be brought by force to confess Islam, and no disputes except over the better things shall be envisaged in with them. Muslims shall extend over the Christians everywhere the arm of mercy and kindness, protecting them from the exactions of oppressors.” (The Covenant of the Prophet Muhammad with the Christians of Persia)

6- “The Muslims must not abandon the Christians, neglect them, and leave them without help and assistance since I have made this pact with them on behalf of Allah to ensure that whatever good befell Muslims it would befall them as well and that whatever harm befell Muslims would befall them as well.” (The Covenant of the Prophet Muhammad with the Christians of Najran)

7- “If the Christians seek the help and assistance of the Muslims in order to repair their churches and their convents or to arrange matters pertaining to their affairs and religion, they, [the Muslims], must help and support them.” (The Covenant of the Prophet Muhammad with the Christians of the World)

8- “… [Christians] have obtained inviolable rights to enjoy our protection, to be protected from any infringement on their rights, so that they will be bound to the Muslims both in good and bad fortune.” (The Covenant of the Prophet Muhammad with the Christians of the World)

9- “If there be among the Christians a great and learned man the Muslims shall honor him and not be envious of his greatness.” (The Covenant of the Prophet Muhammad with the Assyrian Christians)

10- “If anyone is unjust and unkind to the Christians he will be guilty of disobeying the Prophet of God.” (The Covenant of the Prophet Muhammad with the Assyrian Christians)

Source.

The post 10 Great Prophet Muhammad Quotes on Christians appeared first on About Islam.
So, this isn't actually IN THE Koran,? Why are so many modern Muslims not following this, would bet the next question.

Quote from Rivera:

ok-----THAT KING was roman catholic. Are there STILL ROMAN CATHOLICS---in
Ethiopia? -------or did they all SCHIZ out of the CHURCH. PS---I wonder when that
story about muhummad and the christian king was invented. It sounds fishy to me.
In my own BRILLIANT experience-----muslims did not do the "we love mary too"---thing \
until about 30 years ago. That mutual love did nothing to preserve the Christian populations
of Arabia-------or dozens of other muslim countries--------still does not help much

1- “The Christians… respected my alliance. They recognized my rights. They fulfilled the promises that they had made during our meeting. They assisted the lieutenants that I had sent to the frontiers. They earned my concern and my affection by fulfilling the obligations that I had contracted with them…” (The Covenant of the Prophet Muhammad with the Christians of Najran)

2- “If a Christian woman enters a Muslim household, she shall be received with kindness, and she shall be given opportunity to pray in her church; there shall be no dispute between her and a man who loves her religion. Whoever contravenes the covenant of Allah and acts to the contrary is a rebel against his covenant and his messenger.” (The Covenant of the Prophet Muhammad with the Monks of Mount Sinai)

3- “If a monk or pilgrim seeks protection, in mountain or valley, in a cave or in tilled fields, in the plain, in the desert, or in a church, I am behind them, defending them from every enemy; I, my helpers, all the members of my religion and all my followers, for they [the monks and the pilgrims] and my proteges and my subjects.” – (The Covenant of the Prophet Muhammad with the Monks of Mount Sinai)

4- “All pious believers shall deem it their bounden duty to defend believers and to aid them wheresoever they may be, whether far or near, and throughout Christendom shall protect the places where they conduct worship, and those where their monks and priests dwell.

Everywhere, in mountains, or in the plains, in towns and in waste places, in deserts, and wheresoever they may be, that people shall be protected, both in their faith and in their property, both in the West and in the East, both on sea and land.” (The Covenant of the Prophet Muhammad with the Christians of Persia)

5- “No Christian shall be brought by force to confess Islam, and no disputes except over the better things shall be envisaged in with them. Muslims shall extend over the Christians everywhere the arm of mercy and kindness, protecting them from the exactions of oppressors.” (The Covenant of the Prophet Muhammad with the Christians of Persia)

6- “The Muslims must not abandon the Christians, neglect them, and leave them without help and assistance since I have made this pact with them on behalf of Allah to ensure that whatever good befell Muslims it would befall them as well and that whatever harm befell Muslims would befall them as well.” (The Covenant of the Prophet Muhammad with the Christians of Najran)

7- “If the Christians seek the help and assistance of the Muslims in order to repair their churches and their convents or to arrange matters pertaining to their affairs and religion, they, [the Muslims], must help and support them.” (The Covenant of the Prophet Muhammad with the Christians of the World)

8- “… [Christians] have obtained inviolable rights to enjoy our protection, to be protected from any infringement on their rights, so that they will be bound to the Muslims both in good and bad fortune.” (The Covenant of the Prophet Muhammad with the Christians of the World)

9- “If there be among the Christians a great and learned man the Muslims shall honor him and not be envious of his greatness.” (The Covenant of the Prophet Muhammad with the Assyrian Christians)

10- “If anyone is unjust and unkind to the Christians he will be guilty of disobeying the Prophet of God.” (The Covenant of the Prophet Muhammad with the Assyrian Christians)

Source.

The post 10 Great Prophet Muhammad Quotes on Christians appeared first on About Islam.
So, this isn't actually IN THE Koran,? Why are so many modern Muslims not following this, would bet the next question.

even the muslims that LIVED IN ARABIA with muhummad never followed them-----which is why
there ain't no Christians left there and in lots of other muslim countries

I know what the problem is ILLITERACY------since so many muslims are ILLITERATE----
they just don't know how nice they are supposed to be TO CHRISTIANS------they cannot
READ those nice COVENANTS Instead of mumbling ENDLESSLY------pages of the Koran----
the mumbler upfront-------should mumble the COVENANTS

Source.

even the muslims that LIVED IN ARABIA with muhummad never followed them-----which is why
I wonder why more people that push for freedom of religion world wide stop short of criticizing the Muslim countries that practically ban any other religion, tax non Muslims, let alone draconian Muslim laws.

Quote from Rivera:

Ethiopia? -------or did they all SCHIZ out of the CHURCH. PS---I wonder when that
story about muhummad and the christian king was invented. It sounds fishy to me.
In my own BRILLIANT experience-----muslims did not do the "we love mary too"---thing \
until about 30 years ago. That mutual love did nothing to preserve the Christian populations
of Arabia-------or dozens of other muslim countries--------still does not help much
The Book of Imran (Muslim) has quite a bit to say about Mary. The story of the Catholic king and Muhammad is true. The interesting thing is that this is clearly being introduced to this generation of Muslims who Francis is doing his level best to draw in because he needs them to finish off the job the Vatican began (with Mohammad). What better way to finish off all those Protestants and Jews that don't join Francis's One World Religion with him crowned as king over all. He is surely gearing up for the mother of all jihads against the Protestants who have rejected his proclamation that the "Protest is over." Ditto for the Jews who aren't warming up to this idea of an "internationalized Jerusalem."

Source.

I wonder why more people that push for freedom of religion world wide stop short of criticizing the Muslim countries that practically ban any other religion, tax non Muslims, let alone draconian Muslim laws.[/QUOTE

they STOP SHORT----in THE NAME OF freedom of religion------muslims are FREE to
do their religion--------and non muslims are FREE to be happy that muslims are free.
REJOICE in the good fortune of your fellow......... uhm.."person". See??? you get to
REJOICE. <<<< this is the muslim POV. I learned all about it from muslims-----non-
muslims are OVER JOYED to see muslims being muslims------because muslims are the
BESTEST. The IDEAL world-----is the muslim world. Do I have to teach you EVERYTHING?

Interesting thing about the name Imran. It's a Hebrew name. Does the Vatican have to counterfeit everything? Looks like it.

Quote from Rivera:

The Book of Imran (Muslim) has quite a bit to say about Mary. The story of the Catholic king and Muhammad is true. The interesting thing is that this is clearly being introduced to this generation of Muslims who Francis is doing his level best to draw in because he needs them to finish off the job the Vatican began (with Mohammad). What better way to finish off all those Protestants and Jews that don't join Francis's One World Religion with him crowned as king over all. He is surely gearing up for the mother of all jihads against the Protestants who have rejected his proclamation that the "Protest is over." Ditto for the Jews who aren't warming up to this idea of an "internationalized Jerusalem."

book of IMRAN? oh gee------I HAD FORGOTTEN-------he did that-------THE PROTEST IS OVER
ploy--------that was weird. It is consistent with his other moves------kinda laying some creamy
cake frosting over the rigors of the catholic dogma. Somehow he reminds me of PIUS XII
and his accommodation to adolf and other things innovative. Francis give me the creeps

Source.

I wonder why more people that push for freedom of religion world wide stop short of criticizing the Muslim countries that practically ban any other religion, tax non Muslims, let alone draconian Muslim laws.[/QUOTE

they STOP SHORT----in THE NAME OF freedom of religion------muslims are FREE to
do their religion--------and non muslims are FREE to be happy that muslims are free.
REJOICE in the good fortune of your fellow......... uhm.."person". See??? you get to
REJOICE. <<<< this is the muslim POV. I learned all about it from muslims-----non-
muslims are OVER JOYED to see muslims being muslims------because muslims are the
BESTEST. The IDEAL world-----is the muslim world. Do I have to teach you EVERYTHING?
Arrogance is the actual root of all evil, and all faiths depend on the systemic need to blindly believe despite facts to the contrary. That in itself is such a contradiction that I couldn't resolve, I lost my faith because I question EVERYTHING.

Forum List

Back