Prophet Muhammad on Christians

Philip had no part of the Roman Catholic religion. It didn't exist when he was alive.
Correct......and that's why your whole make believe story is bogus. ... :cool:

jerie does not describe an event DURING THE TIME OF PHILIP-------even if he was the
FOUNDER of the Ethiopian sect-------at the time of muhummad----the catholic church DID
exist--------that Ethiopians were not catholics themselves is----a moot point------human
beans MOVE AROUND. 700 AD-----keep the time issue in mind------human beans
were moving ALL OVER THE PLANET
I never said they didn't. I said the Catholic church was created by Constantine centuries before Mohammad was born. Enough time for Augustine and his mass murdering army to hunt down the true early believers in Ethiopia and kill them / destroy the Scriptures they had with them and drive the rest into hiding. By the time Mohammad showed up the people in power calling themselves Christians were CATHOLIC. Thus the obelisk you see in Sunni Man's photograph.

I is confused------I kinda thought that the Ethiopian Christians were more like chaldeans and
Copts-------early Christians but not catholics and not protestants------uhm Aramaic type
OTHERS (or Amharic ----or whatever other than latin)
The early church was Jewish and was birthed in Israel. Jesus came to the Jew first and after his death on the cross and resurrection it was to the Jew and the Gentile and spread throughout the world but to be clear the early believers had no such rituals as you will find in orthodox and Coptic churches. Both of those came later out of Roman Catholic System.

1- “The Christians… respected my alliance. They recognized my rights. They fulfilled the promises that they had made during our meeting. They assisted the lieutenants that I had sent to the frontiers. They earned my concern and my affection by fulfilling the obligations that I had contracted with them…” (The Covenant of the Prophet Muhammad with the Christians of Najran)

2- “If a Christian woman enters a Muslim household, she shall be received with kindness, and she shall be given opportunity to pray in her church; there shall be no dispute between her and a man who loves her religion. Whoever contravenes the covenant of Allah and acts to the contrary is a rebel against his covenant and his messenger.” (The Covenant of the Prophet Muhammad with the Monks of Mount Sinai)

3- “If a monk or pilgrim seeks protection, in mountain or valley, in a cave or in tilled fields, in the plain, in the desert, or in a church, I am behind them, defending them from every enemy; I, my helpers, all the members of my religion and all my followers, for they [the monks and the pilgrims] and my proteges and my subjects.” – (The Covenant of the Prophet Muhammad with the Monks of Mount Sinai)

4- “All pious believers shall deem it their bounden duty to defend believers and to aid them wheresoever they may be, whether far or near, and throughout Christendom shall protect the places where they conduct worship, and those where their monks and priests dwell.

Everywhere, in mountains, or in the plains, in towns and in waste places, in deserts, and wheresoever they may be, that people shall be protected, both in their faith and in their property, both in the West and in the East, both on sea and land.” (The Covenant of the Prophet Muhammad with the Christians of Persia)

5- “No Christian shall be brought by force to confess Islam, and no disputes except over the better things shall be envisaged in with them. Muslims shall extend over the Christians everywhere the arm of mercy and kindness, protecting them from the exactions of oppressors.” (The Covenant of the Prophet Muhammad with the Christians of Persia)

6- “The Muslims must not abandon the Christians, neglect them, and leave them without help and assistance since I have made this pact with them on behalf of Allah to ensure that whatever good befell Muslims it would befall them as well and that whatever harm befell Muslims would befall them as well.” (The Covenant of the Prophet Muhammad with the Christians of Najran)

7- “If the Christians seek the help and assistance of the Muslims in order to repair their churches and their convents or to arrange matters pertaining to their affairs and religion, they, [the Muslims], must help and support them.” (The Covenant of the Prophet Muhammad with the Christians of the World)

8- “… [Christians] have obtained inviolable rights to enjoy our protection, to be protected from any infringement on their rights, so that they will be bound to the Muslims both in good and bad fortune.” (The Covenant of the Prophet Muhammad with the Christians of the World)

9- “If there be among the Christians a great and learned man the Muslims shall honor him and not be envious of his greatness.” (The Covenant of the Prophet Muhammad with the Assyrian Christians)

10- “If anyone is unjust and unkind to the Christians he will be guilty of disobeying the Prophet of God.” (The Covenant of the Prophet Muhammad with the Assyrian Christians)

Source.

The post 10 Great Prophet Muhammad Quotes on Christians appeared first on About Islam.
Be honest, you'd drool all over a Christian woman until you raped her. Am I right?
Stop the personal attacks. This thread is important. It sheds great light on the truth of what Mohammad was led to believe (by the Catholic monks and Khadija's Catholic cousin - an agent of the Vatican) from the very beginning. Stop trying to derail the discussion.
It's not a personal attack, it's the truth. Muslims men would take turns raping her and then slit her throat. Maybe even keep her for a while as a sex slave. Don't you follow the news? You're completely uninformed.
Wrong thread.
Then go find the right one.
I'm on the right one. This thread is not about what Muslims are doing in the middle east or elsewhere today. This is getting to the very history of Muhammad and his belief that the Catholics were the true Christians and those who were followers of Jesus Christ (and rejected Rome's teachings) and Jews were the enemies of God - infidels. This is how the Vatican weaponized the Arabs against the Jews and the body of Christ throughout the world. This is how it began. Pay attention.

That Catholic obelisk tells you everything you need to know about that story.
There is nothing Catholic about that monument. The Ethiopian people had been erecting these "Stela" markers over king's graves long before the invention of the Catholic church.

You're and Rivera's weirdo theory's are rapidly falling apart. .... :cool:
Is it an obelisk or isn't it? Answer a simple yes or no. The symbol of the obelisk when related to a church always goes back to one church and that is Roman Catholic which is why they have one at their Vatican headquarters. Freemasonry was created by the Roman Catholic System as well. You'll find one in front of their places too.

Be honest, you'd drool all over a Christian woman until you raped her. Am I right?
Stop the personal attacks. This thread is important. It sheds great light on the truth of what Mohammad was led to believe (by the Catholic monks and Khadija's Catholic cousin - an agent of the Vatican) from the very beginning. Stop trying to derail the discussion.
It's not a personal attack, it's the truth. Muslims men would take turns raping her and then slit her throat. Maybe even keep her for a while as a sex slave. Don't you follow the news? You're completely uninformed.
Wrong thread.
Then go find the right one.
I'm on the right one. This thread is not about what Muslims are doing in the middle east or elsewhere today. This is getting to the very history of Muhammad and his belief that the Catholics were the true Christians and those who were followers of Jesus Christ (and rejected Rome's teachings) and Jews were the enemies of God - infidels. This is how the Vatican weaponized the Arabs against the Jews and the body of Christ throughout the world. This is how it began. Pay attention.
Mohammed thought that all non-Muslims were kafir and should be put to death. Any other interpretation is false. Pay attention yourself. :lol:

Philip had no part of the Roman Catholic religion. It didn't exist when he was alive.

jerie does not describe an event DURING THE TIME OF PHILIP-------even if he was the
FOUNDER of the Ethiopian sect-------at the time of muhummad----the catholic church DID
exist--------that Ethiopians were not catholics themselves is----a moot point------human
I never said they didn't. I said the Catholic church was created by Constantine centuries before Mohammad was born. Enough time for Augustine and his mass murdering army to hunt down the true early believers in Ethiopia and kill them / destroy the Scriptures they had with them and drive the rest into hiding. By the time Mohammad showed up the people in power calling themselves Christians were CATHOLIC. Thus the obelisk you see in Sunni Man's photograph.

I is confused------I kinda thought that the Ethiopian Christians were more like chaldeans and
Copts-------early Christians but not catholics and not protestants------uhm Aramaic type
Copts and orthodox both came out of the Roman Catholic church. Same system / different title.

seems to me that you simplified--------COPTS came about because of a SCHISM-----there was a
time when THEY----the ones in the Sinai------were attached to the Vatican and later on they BROKE
OFF???? I know about the SCHISM between the pope and the orthodox-----but not the same
history for the chaldeans and copts (????) sheeeeesh I missed it .........

Any Christian (or Jew) found by Mohammad who was not a Catholic was considered an infidel, a child of the devil and had to be killed or taken as a slave. It was quite a satanic deception the Vatican came up with to hide their true history and to use the followers of Muhammad to accomplish their final objective which was to use the Muslims to take Jerusalem. This time they are using their Jesuit created UN and UNESCO to internationalize Jerusalem so they can take it as their headquarters and of course the Arabs are (again) the people they are using today to make that happen. They must have that conflict over land in Israel continue because that is how they will step in and become the "peace maker" of the very conflict they themselves created.

good point------I have to admit-----Francis calling abu mazen an "angel of peace"-----was kinda
like KAFKAESQUE------or something out of FAUSTUS. If only Ingmar Bergman were still
with us
That Jesuit son of hell has earned his reputation as the most dangerous false teacher on earth today.

Exactly and the same thing happened with the Orthodox church in Russia. The Vatican almost succeeded in wiping them out but the Orthodox church there outsmarted them and survived. That is another missing piece of history Rivera gifted us with - amazing story! The Russians are very smart people!

Copts and orthodox both came out of the Roman Catholic church. Same system / different title.

seems to me that you simplified--------COPTS came about because of a SCHISM-----there was a
time when THEY----the ones in the Sinai------were attached to the Vatican and later on they BROKE
OFF???? I know about the SCHISM between the pope and the orthodox-----but not the same
history for the chaldeans and copts (????) sheeeeesh I missed it .........

The early church was Jewish and was birthed in Israel. Jesus came to the Jew first and after his death on the cross and resurrection it was to the Jew and the Gentile and spread throughout the world but to be clear the early believers had no such rituals as you will find in orthodox and Coptic churches. Both of those came later out of Roman Catholic System.

I, absolutely agree, that what BECAME CALLED CHRISTIAN---is chock full of "ROMAN"----
but that ROMAN STUFF precedes even Peter and Rome--------Rome was DA WORLD
back then. The reformation-----as far as I understand it------involved KNOCKING
BOTH ROME AND JUDAISM out of 'Christianity' -------If Coptic and Chaldean is a
pre-Constantine form-------then it can still have ROMAN ELEMENTS without ever having
been "CATHOLIC" Roman culture and form influenced the world back then

Jerie------at the risk of being off-topic-------have you notice that Francis seems to like to
"apologize" for the church\s role in this or that-------including genocide in south America?----
the genocide in south America-----in my logical mind was just an extension of the Inquisition.
Seems childish to me-----like a little kids who says "ok ----lets pretend it didn't happen ---I SAID
"I AM SORRY"
It should have been shut down for war crimes, money laundering, assassination of presidents, kings, queens, most evil crime organization on earth but because of their ability to create diversions and front organizations that will provide protection for them and their Jesuits (including Nazis for WWII) they have havens all over the world including the United States. What do you think the creation of the CIA was for? (Catholic Intelligence Agency) Why are the high level military - Generals, Majors, etc all Catholic - many with Jesuit educations from Georgetown and other Jesuit Universities.....? Imagine the intel they Jesuit General has gathered over the years through their "confessionals" in every church across the world? Ex-Jesuit Dr. Alberto Rivera made clear that those confessionals are used to gather intel for the Jesuit General and that every confession is recorded and sent to the Jesuit General and he decides what is important. It all goes into files and that is why when one Jesuit boasted to a certain individual privately that they have files on every single Catholic and former Catholic in the United States (and their families, friends, associates) he was telling the truth.

I, absolutely agree, that what BECAME CALLED CHRISTIAN---is chock full of "ROMAN"----
pre-Constantine form-------then it can still have ROMAN ELEMENTS without ever having
The reformation was about exposing Rome's church for its false teachings and freeing the people to follow Jesus Christ and put the Holy Bible into the hands of all people once and for all. The Jesuits have added to the words of Luther. Words he never wrote but make him to be an anti-Semite after the reformation which he began. It was the Vatican's way of getting back at him - they wanted to destroy his reputation. Who were the real anti-Semites? The Vatican of course. Their history all the way back to the beginning.

Is it an obelisk or isn't it? Answer a simple yes or no.
No ..... it's a "Stela", an Ethiopian king's grave marker.

Use your brain. The Catholic church didn't invent obelisks. The ancient Egyptians were erecting them thousands of years before the Catholic church. ..... :cool:
Actually when you consider that the Catholic church is just a continuation (undercover) of the original Babylonian Occult they sorta did. ;)

Interesting wording you used about being "born" a Catholic. Islam has the same teaching for children born into a Muslim family. So many similarities - how ever did you miss it?

The reformation was about exposing Rome's church for its false teachings and freeing the people to follow Jesus Christ and put the Holy Bible into the hands of all people once and for all. The Jesuits have added to the words of Luther. Words he never wrote but make him to be an anti-Semite after the reformation which he began. It was the Vatican's way of getting back at him - they wanted to destroy his reputation. Who were the real anti-Semites? The Vatican of course. Their history all the way back to the beginning.

OK but getting back to the COPTS and CHALDEANS------did they not EXIST ----even
BEFORE the reformation?--------as churches NOT RELATED TO THE VATICAN? <<<<<
that's my impression. As to the ORTHODOX -----aka EASTERN ORTHODOX, my
understanding is ------that pile of groups did ---at one time attach to the Vatican but
later on SPLIT. martin luther was as anti-semitic as was adolf----but then he WAS GERMAN

The Jesuits have added to the words of Luther. Words he never wrote but make him to be an anti-Semite after the reformation which he began. It was the Vatican's way of getting back at him - they wanted to destroy his reputation.
That is high comedy. ... :lol:

Everybody was anti-semitic against the jews during that time period.

Martin Luther's reputation would have only been ruined if he was not anti-semitic. .... :cool:

The Jesuits have added to the words of Luther. Words he never wrote but make him to be an anti-Semite after the reformation which he began. It was the Vatican's way of getting back at him - they wanted to destroy his reputation.
That is high comedy. ... :lol:

Everybody was anti-semitic against the jews during that time period.

Martin Luther's reputation would have only been ruined if he was not anti-semitic. .... :cool:[/QUOTE

That was "HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE" stuff----aka THE EURO CALIPHATE upon
which the wrongly guided schmucks modeled their empires-------and still do

Interesting wording you used about being "born" a Catholic. Islam has the same teaching for children born into a Muslim family. So many similarities - how ever did you miss it?
Don't tax you brain over it.

People are born and raised into the religion their parents practice. ...... :cool:

In the filth of Islamic law------ANY child of a muslim IS a muslim even if the conception is
the result of the rape of a non muslim woman. In the Islamic shit hole in which my hubby
was born-------RAPE by a muslim on a jewish girl was kept secret------a child so born
was NAMED as if it was the child of the girl's father OR-----the victim was very quickly MARRIED---
to any available person-------even then------formally the kid could be called "son of,,,,,, the girl's father"---
it was a way of keeping things almost straight while avoiding harm.. In Islamic law----the rapist---if a muslim---gets to claim the child. Weird but true. The West Pakistani army in 1971------did get into a major rape campaign in East Pakistan---upon both hindu and muslim girls----but -----some of the babies ended up on the streets of Calcutta . Even the rapes of muslim girls were rendered LEGAL by
an edict of TAKFIR on the muslims of east Pakistan------they were RAPABLE because they were
declared "non-muslim" (takfir ---is like MADE KAFFIR) Of course the "BEAUTY" of islam is
that the raped girl CAN GIVE UP THE CHILD to the rapist or even become his possession too.
The "beauty" part is that the kid gets a father. The "beauty" is just STUNNING. I do not know
if ROME had such customs or the catholic church------I doubt it but it IS CREATIVE

irosie91 Read this and note the "Catholic kings of Ethiopia".......... Sunni Man needs to read this too. Ancient Lion as well:

In a tribal contention over a well (Zamzam) the treasure of the Kaaba and the offerings that pilgrims had given were dumped down the well and it was filled with sand; it disappeared.

Many years later Adb al-Muttalib was given visions telling him where to find the well and its treasure. He became the hero of Mecca, and he was destined to become the grandfather of Muhammad.

Before this time, Augustine became the bishop of North Africa and was effective in winning Arabs to Roman Catholicism, including whole tribes. It was among these Arab converts to Catholicism that the concept of looking for an Arab prophet developed.

Muhammad's father died from illness, and sons born to great Arab families in places like Mecca were sent into the desert to be suckled and weaned and spend some of their childhood with Bedouin tribes for training and to avoid the plagues in the cities.

After his mother and grandfather also died, Muhammad was with his uncle when a Roman Catholic monk learned of his identity and said:

"Take your brother's son back to his country and guard him against the Jews, for by God, if they see him and know of him that which I know, they will construe evil against him. Great things are in store for this brother's son of yours."

The Roman Catholic monk had fanned the flames for future Jewish persecutions at the hands of the followers of Muhammad.

The Vatican desperately wanted Jerusalem because of its religious significance, but was blocked by the Jews.

Another problem was the true Christians in North Africa who preached the gospel. Roman Catholicism was growing in power, but would not tolerate opposition. Somehow the Vatican had to create a weapon to eliminate both the Jews and the true Christian believers who refused to accept Roman Catholicism. Looking to North Africa, they saw the multitudes of Arabs as a source of manpower to do their dirty work.

Some Arabs had become Roman Catholic, and could be used in reporting information to leaders in Rome. Others were used in an underground spy network to carry out Rome's master plan to control the great multitudes of Arabs who rejected Catholicism.

When "St. Augustine" appeared on the scene, he knew what was going on. His monasteries served as bases to seek out and destroy Bible manuscripts owned by the true Christians.

The Vatican wanted to create a messiah for the Arabs, someone they could raise up as a great leader, a man with charisma whom they could train, and eventually unite all the non-Catholic Arabs behind him, creating a mighty army that would ultimately capture Jerusalem for the pope.

In the Vatican briefing, Cardinal Bea told us this story:

A wealthy Arabian lady who was a faithful follower of the pope played a tremendous part in this drama. She was a widow named Khadijah. She gave her wealth to the church and retired to a convent, but was given an assignment.

She was to find a brilliant young man who could be used by the Vatican to create a new religion and become the messiah for the children of Ishmael.

Khadijah had a cousin named Waraquah, who was also a very faithful Roman Catholic, and the Vatican placed him in a critical role as Muhammad's advisor. He had tremendous influence on Muhammad.

Teachers were sent to young Muhammad and he had intensive training. Muhammad studied the works of St. Augustine, which prepared him for his "great calling". The Vatican had Catholic Arabs across North Africa spread the story of a great one who was about to rise up among the people and be the chosen one of their God.

While Muhammad was being prepared, he was told that his enemies were the Jews and that the only true Christians were Roman Catholic. He was taught that others calling themselves Christians were actually wicked impostors and should be destroyed. Many Muslims believe this.

Muhammad began receiving "divine revelations" and his wife's Catholic cousin Waraquah helped interpret them. From this came the Koran. In the fifth year of Muhammad's mission, persecution came against his followers because they refused to worship the idols in the Kaaba.

Muhammad instructed some of them to flee to Abysinnia, where Negus, the Roman Catholic king, accepted them because Muhammad's views on the virgin Mary were so close to Roman Catholic doctrine. These Muslims received protection from Catholic kings because of Muhammad's revelations.

Muhammad later conquered Mecca and the Kaaba was cleared of idols.

History proves that before Islam came into existence, the Sabeans in Arabia worshiped the moon-god who was married to the sun-god. They gave birth to three goddesses, who were worshipped throughout the Arab world as "Daughters of Allah". An idol excavated at Hazor in Palestine in the 1950s shows Allah sitting on a throne with the crescent moon on his chest.

Muhammad claimed he had a vision from Allah and was told:

"You are the messenger of Allah."

This began his career as a prophet and he received many messages. By the time Muhammad died, the religion of Islam was exploding. The nomadic Arab tribes were joining forces in the name of Allah and his prophet, Muhammad.

Some of Muhammad's writings were placed in the Koran, others were never published. They are now in the hands of high ranking holy men (Ayatollahs) in the Islamic faith.

When Cardinal Bea shared this information with us in the Vatican, he said:

"These writings are guarded because they contain information that links the Vatican to the creation of Islam."

Both sides have so much information on each other that, if exposed, it could create such a scandal that it would be a disaster for both religions.

In their "holy" book, the Koran, Christ is regarded as only a prophet. If the pope was his representative on Earth, then he also must be a prophet of God. This caused the followers of Muhammad to fear and respect the pope as another "holy man".

The pope moved quickly and issued bulls granting the Arab generals permission to invade and conquer the nations of North Africa.

The Vatican helped to finance the building of these massive Islamic armies in exchange for three favors:

1. Eliminate the Jews and Christians (the latter were regarded as true believers, which they called infidels)

2. Protect the Augustinian monks and Roman Catholics

3. Conquer Jerusalem for "His Holiness" in the Vatican
As time went by, the power of Islam became tremendous.

Jews and true Christians were slaughtered, and Jerusalem fell into their hands. Roman Catholics were never attacked, nor were their shrines, during this time. But when the pope asked for Jerusalem, he was surprised at their denial!

The Arab generals had such military success that they could not be intimidated by the pope - nothing could stand in the way of their own plan.

Under Waraquah's direction, Muhammad wrote that Abraham offered Ishmael as a sacrifice. The Bible says that Isaac was the sacrifice, but Muhammad removed Isaac's name and inserted Ishmael's name. As a result of this and Muhammad's vision, the faithful Muslims built a mosque, the Dome of the Rock, in Ishmael's honor, on the site of the Jewish temple that was destroyed in 70 A.D. This made Jerusalem the second most holy place in the Islamic faith.

How could they give such a sacred shrine to the pope without causing a revolt?

The pope realized what they had created was out of control when he heard they were calling "His Holiness" an infidel. The Muslim generals were determined to conquer the world for Allah, and now they turned toward Europe.

Islamic ambassadors approached the pope and asked for papal bulls to give them permission to invade European countries. The Vatican was outraged; war was inevitable. Temporal power and control of the world was considered the basic right of the pope.

He wouldn't think of sharing it with those whom he considered heathens.

vatican33_03.jpg

The pope raised up his armies and called them "crusades" to hold back the children of Ishmael from grabbing Catholic Europe.

The crusades lasted for centuries and Jerusalem slipped out of the pope's hands. Turkey fell, and Spain and Portugal were invaded by Islamic forces. In Portugal, they called a mountain village "Fatima" in honor of Muhammad's daughter, never dreaming it would become world famous.

Years later, when the Muslim armies were poised on the islands of Sardinia and Corsica, to invade Italy, there was a serious problem. The Islamic generals realized they were too far extended. It was time for peace talks. One of the negotiators was Francis of Assisi.

As a result, the Muslims were allowed to occupy Turkey in a "Christian" world, and the Catholics were allowed to occupy Lebanon in the Arab world. It was also agreed that the Muslims could build mosques in Catholic countries without interference, as long as Roman Catholicism could flourish in Arab countries.

Cardinal Bea told us in Vatican briefings that both the Muslims and Roman Catholics agreed to block and destroy the efforts of their common enemy: Bible-believing Christian missionaries.

Through these concordats, Satan blocked the children of Ishmael from a knowledge of scripture and the truth.

The Islamic community looks on the Bible-believing missionary as a devil who brings poison to the children of Allah. This explains years of ministry in those countries with little results.

The Vatican also engineers a campaign of hatred between the Muslim Arabs and the Jews. Before this, they had co-existed peacefully. A light control was kept on Muslims - from the Ayatollah, down through the Islamic priests, nuns, and monks.

The next plan was to control Islam. In 1910, Portugal was going Socialistic. Red flags were appearing and the Catholic Church was facing a major problem. Increasing numbers were against the Church.

The Jesuits wanted Russia involved, and the location of this vision at Fatima could play a key part in pulling Islam to the Mother Church. In 1917, the Virgin appeared in Fatima. "The Mother of God" was a smashing success, playing to overflow crowds. As a result, the Socialists of Portugal suffered a major defeat.

Roman Catholics worldwide began praying for the conversion of Russia, and the Jesuits invented the novenas to Fatima, which they could perform throughout North Africa, spreading good public relations to the Muslim world.

The Arabs thought they were honoring the daughter of Muhammad, which is what the Jesuits wanted them to believe.

As a result of the vision of Fatima, Pope Pius XII ordered his Nazi army to crush Russia and the Orthodox religion, and make Russia Roman Catholic. A few years after he lost World War II, Pope Pius XII startled the world with his phony "dancing Sun" vision to keep Fatima in the news. It was great religious show biz and the world swallowed it.

Not surprisingly, Pope Pius was the only one to see this vision.

As a result, a group of followers has grown into a Blue Army worldwide, totaling millions of faithful Roman Catholics ready to die for the Blessed Virgin. But we haven't seen anything yet. The Jesuits have their Virgin Mary scheduled to appear four or five times in China, Russia, and major appearance in the U.S.

What has this got to do with Islam?

Note Bishop Sheen's statement:

"Our Lady's appearances at Fatima marked the turning point in the history of the world's 350 million Muslims. After the death of his daughter, Muhammad wrote that she 'is the most holy of all women in Paradise, next to Mary.'

He believed that the Virgin Mary chose to be known as Our Lady of Fatima as a sign and a pledge that the Muslims who believe in Christ's virgin birth, will come to believe in his divinity."

Bishop Sheen pointed out that the pilgrim virgin statues of Our Lady of Fatima were enthusiastically received by Muslims in Africa, India, and elsewhere, and that many Muslims are now coming into the Roman Catholic Church.

DR. ALBERTO RIVERA

References

• Double Cross, Chick Publ, pgs 13,14.

• The Meaning Of The Glorious Koran, Pickthall, Mentor Books, pgs 220,221.

• Muhammad, Martin Lings, pgs 81-84.

Forum List

Back