Prophet Muhammad on Christians

Enough priests,nuns, Catholics need to be included in the death toll to make them look like part of the persecuted church. That was the Vatican's decision to change the rules. From the beginning Mohammad protected the Catholic monks, Catholic people and they protected him and his people while his armies butchered the Vatican's enemies - bible believing Christians and the Jews. The Vatican spread the word that we were the infidels and the enemy. At some point Francis is going to revert back to the original plan I believe.
..................:cuckoo:....................

Ethiopian people were christian and helped mohammad during revolution .no islam if Ethiopian king didnt help mohammad.
so ..

what "revolution" happened during the time of the Christian Ethiopian king in which Muhummad
was involved that included QUOTATIONS from the Koran that had not yet been written? .....
how magical
Ja'far ibn Abi Talib - Wikipedia

the Negus(habashe king) asked them what was the religion for which they had forsaken their people, without entering into his religion or any other.[10]

Ja’far replied: “We were an uncivilised people. God sent us an apostle who commanded us to speak the truth, be faithful to our engagements, mindful of the ties of kinship and kindly hospitality, and to refrain from crimes and bloodshed. He forbade us to commit abominations and to speak lies, and to devour the property of orphans, to vilify chaste women. He commanded us to worship God alone and not to associate anything with Him, and he gave us orders about prayer, alms and fasting [enumerating the commands of Islam]. So we believed in him and what he brought to us from Allah; and we follow what he asked us to do and we avoid what he forbade us to do.”[11]

The Negus asked if Ja’far had with him anything that Muhammad had received from God. Ja’far recited for him the first portion of Surah Maryam, which narrates the story of Jesus and his mother Mary. On hearing the words of the Quran, “the Negus wept until his beard was wet and the bishops wept until their scrolls were wet.” The Negus said that he would never harm the Muslims.[12]

The two Quraysh delegates alleged that the Muslims called Jesus a created being, so the Negus asked Ja’far what he thought of Jesus. Ja’far answered: “Our prophet says he is God’s slave, apostle, spirit and word, which he cast into Mary the blessed virgin.”[12]

At this the Negus returned the gifts of the Quraysh, calling them “bribes,” and “they left his presence crestfallen.” The Muslims continued to live with the Negus “comfortably in the best security.
Wow. Never believe Wikipedia without fact checking first.

Enough priests,nuns, Catholics need to be included in the death toll to make them look like part of the persecuted church. That was the Vatican's decision to change the rules. From the beginning Mohammad protected the Catholic monks, Catholic people and they protected him and his people while his armies butchered the Vatican's enemies - bible believing Christians and the Jews. The Vatican spread the word that we were the infidels and the enemy. At some point Francis is going to revert back to the original plan I believe.
..................:cuckoo:....................
Weren't you just complaining last night about this sort of stuff? You're a hypocrite.

I was born a catholic, and have the utmost respect for priests.I know full well of abuses, sexually, financially and politically over the years. And yet it dosen't compare to the Islam. I have never ever heard of christians taxing Muslims, or sanctifying and sanctioning war against non Muslims, let alone allowing suicide mass murder as a way into Paradise. I am no Christian, but Islam gets a big raspberry from me. Nietzsche said: "When you look into the darkness, it looks back". Islam seems to stare unblinking into that abyss.

Last edited:
Arrogance is the actual root of all evil, and all faiths depend on the systemic need to blindly believe despite facts to the contrary. That in itself is such a contradiction that I couldn't resolve, I lost my faith because I question EVERYTHING.
Mary there is nothing wrong with questioning everything and I don't think you have lost anything. God loves you and if you will read the Scriptures and believe them God will prove to you that His promises are true. A relationship with God does not require that you attend some church. You can have fellowship with other believers anywhere and Christ will be in the midst of you. He just wants you to trust Him. Not some man. But Him. The early church (believers) met in each others houses. Not a building that was called a church. That all began with Constantine.
Thanks for your concern, religion seems separate from a supreme being, which I am on the fence on. God's existence, that is.
You see? You're already way ahead of many people, Mary. Because you see the difference between religion and a relationship with God.

all I see------is a DANGEROUS Francis
all of this stuff relating to what was going
on with muhummad and the church is a little fantastical IMO----BUT----I do kinda "feel"
something BIG is going on right now-------along the SAME LINES. Francis is not just a limp
thing over there in ROME. He has BIG PLANS. I never felt this "in my bones" before about
any pope------they were just benign creatures that visited here and there ------and waved to the crowds and issued "edicts" that had no effect on me. Now I get the feeling that this POPE is going
to foment WORLD WAR. I have strange thoughts like------I wonder if he "believes in "god" "-----
It is likely that Constantine did not-------for that matter it is likely that Muhummad did not---nor Genghis Khan ----nor Adolf Hitler. They are beings with OTHER ISSUES. Putin also seems dangerous to me as does Assad and Erdogan. -------and as silly as he gets-------the only positive turns out to be----
DONALD TRUMP-------a fine upstanding Queens, New York---boy India should stop playing with
the Chinese. Those two countries never got along

Last edited:
Irosie, do you think it would be possible for you to stick with the thread topic? .... :dunno:

Seems like whenever I post on a thread that you are actively involved in. You immediately go into an off topic attack mode rant towards me and muslims. I never mentioned the Jews or attacked you. I just wanted to enter into the discussion. ...... :cool:

right----the DISCUSSION
Evidently the sum of his desire to discuss has been to accuse anyone who isn't agreeing with him to be crazy. Not exactly what I'd call discussing.

Irosie, do you think it would be possible for you to stick with the thread topic? .... :dunno:

Seems like whenever I post on a thread that you are actively involved in. You immediately go into an off topic attack mode rant towards me and muslims. I never mentioned the Jews or attacked you. I just wanted to enter into the discussion. ...... :cool:

right----the DISCUSSION
Evidently the sum of his desire to discuss has been to accuse anyone who isn't agreeing with him to be crazy. Not exactly what I'd call discussing.

he knows how to bring up those EMOTICONS

I was born a catholic, and have the utmost respect for priests.I know full well of abuses, sexually, financially and politically over the years. And yet it dosen't compare to the Islam. I have never ever heard of christians taxing Muslims, or sanctifying and sanctioning war against non Muslims, let alone allowing suicide mass murder as a way into Paradise. I am no Christian, but Islam gets a big raspberry from me. Nietzsche said: "When you look into the darkness, it looks back". Islam seems to stare unblinking into that abyss.
That is what I was told as a child. That I was born a Catholic. Muslim children are told they are born Muslim. Interesting coincidence or is it. Protestants never tell their children they are born Christians. They tell them they must be born again and believe on the Lord Jesus Christ for their salvation when they are of enough to understand what sin is. There is no such thing as infant baptism in Christianity. That is a Catholic ritual that has nothing to do with biblical teachings.

Arrogance is the actual root of all evil, and all faiths depend on the systemic need to blindly believe despite facts to the contrary. That in itself is such a contradiction that I couldn't resolve, I lost my faith because I question EVERYTHING.
Mary there is nothing wrong with questioning everything and I don't think you have lost anything. God loves you and if you will read the Scriptures and believe them God will prove to you that His promises are true. A relationship with God does not require that you attend some church. You can have fellowship with other believers anywhere and Christ will be in the midst of you. He just wants you to trust Him. Not some man. But Him. The early church (believers) met in each others houses. Not a building that was called a church. That all began with Constantine.
Thanks for your concern, religion seems separate from a supreme being, which I am on the fence on. God's existence, that is.
You see? You're already way ahead of many people, Mary. Because you see the difference between religion and a relationship with God.

on with muhummad and the church is a little fantastical IMO----BUT----I do kinda "feel"
something BIG is going on right now-------along the SAME LINES. Francis is not just a limp
thing over there in ROME. He has BIG PLANS. I never felt this "in my bones" before about
any pope------they were just benign creatures that visited here and there ------and waved to the crowds and issued "edicts" that had no effect on me. Now I get the feeling that this POPE is going
to foment WORLD WAR. I have strange thoughts like------I wonder if he "believes in "god" "-----
It is likely that Constantine did not-------for that matter it is likely that Muhummad did not---nor Genghis Khan ----nor Adolf Hitler. They are beings with OTHER ISSUES. Putin also seems dangerous to me as does Assad and Erdogan. -------and as silly as he gets-------the only positive turns out to be----
DONALD TRUMP-------a fine upstanding Queens, New York---boy India should stop playing with
He is a Jesuit Pope with an assignment from Satan and you can be sure he plans on following through. To the letter. Ex-Jesuit Dr. Alberto Rivera warned that in the future there would be a pope who would sign a concordat with Peking and with Russia and this would be before WWIII and the destruction of the United States. Interesting - I believe it was just last year that Pope Francis signed those concordats with Peking and Russia. He already knows that America is going to lose WWIII. He helped to make sure of it. He still has to use his people here to get the American people disarmed and take away our 2nd amendment . He's working hard on that too.

Last edited:
That is what I was told as a child. That I was born a Catholic. Muslim children are told they are born Muslim. Interesting coincidence or is it. Protestants never tell their children they are born Christians. They tell them they must be born again and believe on the Lord Jesus Christ for their salvation when they are of enough to understand what sin is. There is no such thing as infant baptism in Christianity. That is a Catholic ritual that has nothing to do with biblical teachings.
You lost me. Both my parents, especially my dear ol' Da, never forced anything on us. I respected them both for letting us decide for ourselves, and let it be. (to quote the song). My father's priest, that held the service over my father, died of cirrhosis a few years latter. He was another mick, father O'malley I think his name was.My father's last wish, despite catholic teaching, was to be cremated and we spread some of his ashes in the back yard, and the rest in the Rocky mountains.

Last edited:
what teachings of Muhummad------I read the Koran-------that stuff about being kind and nice ain't
there
You are a blatant liar.

There are many verses in the Qur'an talking about extending fellowship and kindness to other people. ..... :cool:

to other muslims ------there are lots of lines making it legal to rape and kill -------anyone "OF THEM..." which is why muslimah sluts tie bombs to their whorish asses. Do you believe that none of the muslimah
sluts of the world ever read the Koran?

what teachings of Muhummad------I read the Koran-------that stuff about being kind and nice ain't
there
You are a blatant liar.

There are many verses in the Qur'an talking about extending fellowship and kindness to other people. ..... :cool:

I am always amused when muslims say "there are verses in the Koran"------Islamic law and custom is
not determined by odds and ends and ditties in the Koran---it is determined by Islamic scholars that
RULE that rape and murder of non muslims is LEGAL and even laudatory. My very own mother-in-law knew the Kindness of Muslims------she was at risk for being KINDLY raped by the local imam pig because her father died when she was eleven years old------that' is called "being kind to non-muslim orphans

there
You are a blatant liar.

I am always amused when muslims say "there are verses in the Koran"------Islamic law and custom is
not determined by odds and ends and ditties in the Koran---it is determined by Islamic scholars that
RULE that rape and murder of non muslims is LEGAL and even laudatory. My very own mother-in-law knew the Kindness of Muslims------she was at risk for being KINDLY raped by the local imam pig because her father died when she was eleven years old------that' is called "being kind to non-muslim orphans
So, Islam is dictated by small minded petty fools that don't even understand the precept of their own religion? Is THIS how Islam really functions ? No high ideals, no overriding precepts. just bigoted haters hiding behind mysticism with an agenda sending fools on errands? Wow, this is an epiphany, if I can say that.

Last edited:

He is a Jesuit Pope with an assignment from Satan and you can be sure he plans on following through. To the letter. Ex-Jesuit Dr. Alberto Rivera warned that in the future there would be a pope who would sign a concordat with Peking and with Russia and this would be before WWIII and the destruction of the United States. Interesting - I believe it was just last year that Pope Francis signed those concordats with Peking and Russia. He already knows that America is going to lose WWIII. He helped to make sure of it. He still has to use his people here to get the American people disarmed and take away our 2nd amendment . He's working hard on that too.

you have anything on the Pope's signing concordants with Russia and China?
there
You are a blatant liar.

So, Islam is dictated by small minded petty fools that don't even understand the precept of their own religion? Is THIS how Islam really functions ? No high ideals, no overriding precepts. just bigoted haters hiding behind mysticism with an agenda sending fools on errands? Wow, this is an epiphany, if I can say that.

no-----in fact it is a very scholarly religion-----the muslim scholars employ excellent techniques of logic and very careful analysis of the Koran and the prior writings of Islamic scholars. You have it all wrong.
They FULLY understand the precepts of their religion and the issue of "emulation of the prophet"-----
It is you that has no idea what those precepts are and just what was the agenda of 'the prophet'
There are verses in the Koran that CAN be interpreted as mandating fine humanitarian precepts----
but they are over ridden by the issue of Islamic imperialism and supremacism and also by "muhummad
worship"

Irosie is a liar and an idiot. .... :cuckoo:

sunni is a muslim------muslims DEFEND ISLAM----lie for islam, pillage for islam and slit the throats of infants FOR ISLAM

Weren't you just complaining last night about this sort of stuff? You're a hypocrite.
I was complaining about off topic posts and personal attacks / name calling.

My post was on topic.......what you wrote was ... :cuckoo:

But I see that you have resorted to name calling. .... :eusa_naughty:
What I wrote was based on historical evidence and facts coming from a high level ex-Jesuit. You've used nothing but an emoticon which is highly indicative that you have nothing else to offer to this discussion. Adios!

you have anything on the Pope's signing concordants with Russia and China?
there
You are a blatant liar.

no-----in fact it is a very scholarly religion-----the muslim scholars employ excellent techniques of logic and very careful analysis of the Koran and the prior writings of Islamic scholars. You have it all wrong.
They FULLY understand the precepts of their religion and the issue of "emulation of the prophet"-----
It is you that has no idea what those precepts are and just what was the agenda of 'the prophet'
There are verses in the Koran that CAN be interpreted as mandating fine humanitarian precepts----
but they are over ridden by the issue of Islamic imperialism and supremacism and also by "muhummad
worship"
He met privately with Putin and Xi last year and the purpose of those meetings was kept very quiet but I believe they signed those concordats during those meetings with him. Interesting that he and the Orthodox rep in Russia met around the same time with big photo op burying the hatchet.

Forum List

Back