Prophet Muhammad on Christians

For those with a short attention span. This is the Catholic king Sunni man is referencing and the story behind it...........

Muhammad began receiving "divine revelations" and his wife's Catholic cousin Waraquah helped interpret them. From this came the Koran. In the fifth year of Muhammad's mission, persecution came against his followers because they refused to worship the idols in the Kaaba.

Muhammad instructed some of them to flee to Abysinnia, where Negus, the Roman Catholic king, accepted them because Muhammad's views on the virgin Mary were so close to Roman Catholic doctrine. These Muslims received protection from Catholic kings because of Muhammad's revelations.

Muhammad later conquered Mecca and the Kaaba was cleared of idols.

History proves that before Islam came into existence, the Sabeans in Arabia worshiped the moon-god who was married to the sun-god. They gave birth to three goddesses, who were worshipped throughout the Arab world as "Daughters of Allah". An idol excavated at Hazor in Palestine in the 1950s shows Allah sitting on a throne with the crescent moon on his chest.

Muhammad claimed he had a vision from Allah and was told:

"You are the messenger of Allah."

This began his career as a prophet and he received many messages. By the time Muhammad died, the religion of Islam was exploding. The nomadic Arab tribes were joining forces in the name of Allah and his prophet, Muhammad.

Some of Muhammad's writings were placed in the Koran, others were never published. They are now in the hands of high ranking holy men (Ayatollahs) in the Islamic faith.

When Cardinal Bea shared this information with us in the Vatican, he said:

"These writings are guarded because they contain information that links the Vatican to the creation of Islam."

Both sides have so much information on each other that, if exposed, it could create such a scandal that it would be a disaster for both religions.

from the testimony of ex-Jesuit Dr. Alberto Rivera
......................:cuckoo:.......................

This is a historical fact. One you should pay attention to.

He was a Catholic king. There were more than one in that region.

Quote from Rivera:
Muhammad instructed some of them to flee to Abysinnia, where Negus, the Roman Catholic king, accepted them because Muhammad's views on the virgin Mary were so close to Roman Catholic doctrine. These Muslims received protection from Catholic kings because of Muhammad's revelations.

ok-----THAT KING was roman catholic. Are there STILL ROMAN CATHOLICS---in
Ethiopia? -------or did they all SCHIZ out of the CHURCH. PS---I wonder when that
story about muhummad and the christian king was invented. It sounds fishy to me.
In my own BRILLIANT experience-----muslims did not do the "we love mary too"---thing \
until about 30 years ago. That mutual love did nothing to preserve the Christian populations
of Arabia-------or dozens of other muslim countries--------still does not help much
The Book of Imran (Muslim) has quite a bit to say about Mary. The story of the Catholic king and Muhammad is true. The interesting thing is that this is clearly being introduced to this generation of Muslims who Francis is doing his level best to draw in because he needs them to finish off the job the Vatican began (with Mohammad). What better way to finish off all those Protestants and Jews that don't join Francis's One World Religion with him crowned as king over all. He is surely gearing up for the mother of all jihads against the Protestants who have rejected his proclamation that the "Protest is over." Ditto for the Jews who aren't warming up to this idea of an "internationalized Jerusalem."

book of IMRAN? oh gee------I HAD FORGOTTEN-------he did that-------THE PROTEST IS OVER
ploy--------that was weird. It is consistent with his other moves------kinda laying some creamy
cake frosting over the rigors of the catholic dogma. Somehow he reminds me of PIUS XII
and his accommodation to adolf and other things innovative. Francis give me the creeps
Something tells me he is going to be a lot worse than Pacelli (who later became Pius XII) - cheer up. Maybe you and I will get thrown into the same prison camp. Bring your black beans. We may need to grow a beanstalk to climb over the fence.

1- “The Christians… respected my alliance. They recognized my rights. They fulfilled the promises that they had made during our meeting. They assisted the lieutenants that I had sent to the frontiers. They earned my concern and my affection by fulfilling the obligations that I had contracted with them…” (The Covenant of the Prophet Muhammad with the Christians of Najran)

2- “If a Christian woman enters a Muslim household, she shall be received with kindness, and she shall be given opportunity to pray in her church; there shall be no dispute between her and a man who loves her religion. Whoever contravenes the covenant of Allah and acts to the contrary is a rebel against his covenant and his messenger.” (The Covenant of the Prophet Muhammad with the Monks of Mount Sinai)

3- “If a monk or pilgrim seeks protection, in mountain or valley, in a cave or in tilled fields, in the plain, in the desert, or in a church, I am behind them, defending them from every enemy; I, my helpers, all the members of my religion and all my followers, for they [the monks and the pilgrims] and my proteges and my subjects.” – (The Covenant of the Prophet Muhammad with the Monks of Mount Sinai)

4- “All pious believers shall deem it their bounden duty to defend believers and to aid them wheresoever they may be, whether far or near, and throughout Christendom shall protect the places where they conduct worship, and those where their monks and priests dwell.

Everywhere, in mountains, or in the plains, in towns and in waste places, in deserts, and wheresoever they may be, that people shall be protected, both in their faith and in their property, both in the West and in the East, both on sea and land.” (The Covenant of the Prophet Muhammad with the Christians of Persia)

5- “No Christian shall be brought by force to confess Islam, and no disputes except over the better things shall be envisaged in with them. Muslims shall extend over the Christians everywhere the arm of mercy and kindness, protecting them from the exactions of oppressors.” (The Covenant of the Prophet Muhammad with the Christians of Persia)

6- “The Muslims must not abandon the Christians, neglect them, and leave them without help and assistance since I have made this pact with them on behalf of Allah to ensure that whatever good befell Muslims it would befall them as well and that whatever harm befell Muslims would befall them as well.” (The Covenant of the Prophet Muhammad with the Christians of Najran)

7- “If the Christians seek the help and assistance of the Muslims in order to repair their churches and their convents or to arrange matters pertaining to their affairs and religion, they, [the Muslims], must help and support them.” (The Covenant of the Prophet Muhammad with the Christians of the World)

8- “… [Christians] have obtained inviolable rights to enjoy our protection, to be protected from any infringement on their rights, so that they will be bound to the Muslims both in good and bad fortune.” (The Covenant of the Prophet Muhammad with the Christians of the World)

9- “If there be among the Christians a great and learned man the Muslims shall honor him and not be envious of his greatness.” (The Covenant of the Prophet Muhammad with the Assyrian Christians)

10- “If anyone is unjust and unkind to the Christians he will be guilty of disobeying the Prophet of God.” (The Covenant of the Prophet Muhammad with the Assyrian Christians)

Source.

The post 10 Great Prophet Muhammad Quotes on Christians appeared first on About Islam.
So, this isn't actually IN THE Koran,? Why are so many modern Muslims not following this, would bet the next question.

even the muslims that LIVED IN ARABIA with muhummad never followed them-----which is why
there ain't no Christians left there and in lots of other muslim countries
I wonder why more people that push for freedom of religion world wide stop short of criticizing the Muslim countries that practically ban any other religion, tax non Muslims, let alone draconian Muslim laws.[/QUOTE

they STOP SHORT----in THE NAME OF freedom of religion------muslims are FREE to
do their religion--------and non muslims are FREE to be happy that muslims are free.
REJOICE in the good fortune of your fellow......... uhm.."person". See??? you get to
REJOICE. <<<< this is the muslim POV. I learned all about it from muslims-----non-
muslims are OVER JOYED to see muslims being muslims------because muslims are the
BESTEST. The IDEAL world-----is the muslim world. Do I have to teach you EVERYTHING?
Arrogance is the actual root of all evil, and all faiths depend on the systemic need to blindly believe despite facts to the contrary. That in itself is such a contradiction that I couldn't resolve, I lost my faith because I question EVERYTHING.
Mary there is nothing wrong with questioning everything and I don't think you have lost anything. God loves you and if you will read the Scriptures and believe them God will prove to you that His promises are true. A relationship with God does not require that you attend some church. You can have fellowship with other believers anywhere and Christ will be in the midst of you. He just wants you to trust Him. Not some man. But Him. The early church (believers) met in each others houses. Not a building that was called a church. That all began with Constantine.

......................:cuckoo:.......................

This is a historical fact. One you should pay attention to.

He was a Catholic king. There were more than one in that region.

Quote from Rivera:

ok-----THAT KING was roman catholic. Are there STILL ROMAN CATHOLICS---in
Ethiopia? -------or did they all SCHIZ out of the CHURCH. PS---I wonder when that
story about muhummad and the christian king was invented. It sounds fishy to me.
In my own BRILLIANT experience-----muslims did not do the "we love mary too"---thing \
until about 30 years ago. That mutual love did nothing to preserve the Christian populations
of Arabia-------or dozens of other muslim countries--------still does not help much
The Book of Imran (Muslim) has quite a bit to say about Mary. The story of the Catholic king and Muhammad is true. The interesting thing is that this is clearly being introduced to this generation of Muslims who Francis is doing his level best to draw in because he needs them to finish off the job the Vatican began (with Mohammad). What better way to finish off all those Protestants and Jews that don't join Francis's One World Religion with him crowned as king over all. He is surely gearing up for the mother of all jihads against the Protestants who have rejected his proclamation that the "Protest is over." Ditto for the Jews who aren't warming up to this idea of an "internationalized Jerusalem."

book of IMRAN? oh gee------I HAD FORGOTTEN-------he did that-------THE PROTEST IS OVER
ploy--------that was weird. It is consistent with his other moves------kinda laying some creamy
cake frosting over the rigors of the catholic dogma. Somehow he reminds me of PIUS XII
and his accommodation to adolf and other things innovative. Francis give me the creeps
Something tells me he is going to be a lot worse than Pacelli (who later became Pius XII) - cheer up. Maybe you and I will get thrown into the same prison camp. Bring your black beans. We may need to grow a beanstalk to climb over the fence.

from what I have read--------BEANS grow easily------all we need is some land----a water source----
and some beans-------even lima beans grow easily. -----------I have a very uneasy feeling that
FRANCIS has lots of power in the world and wants more

So, this isn't actually IN THE Koran,? Why are so many modern Muslims not following this, would bet the next question.

even the muslims that LIVED IN ARABIA with muhummad never followed them-----which is why
I wonder why more people that push for freedom of religion world wide stop short of criticizing the Muslim countries that practically ban any other religion, tax non Muslims, let alone draconian Muslim laws.[/QUOTE

do their religion--------and non muslims are FREE to be happy that muslims are free.
REJOICE in the good fortune of your fellow......... uhm.."person". See??? you get to
REJOICE. <<<< this is the muslim POV. I learned all about it from muslims-----non-
muslims are OVER JOYED to see muslims being muslims------because muslims are the
BESTEST. The IDEAL world-----is the muslim world. Do I have to teach you EVERYTHING?
Arrogance is the actual root of all evil, and all faiths depend on the systemic need to blindly believe despite facts to the contrary. That in itself is such a contradiction that I couldn't resolve, I lost my faith because I question EVERYTHING.
Mary there is nothing wrong with questioning everything and I don't think you have lost anything. God loves you and if you will read the Scriptures and believe them God will prove to you that His promises are true. A relationship with God does not require that you attend some church. You can have fellowship with other believers anywhere and Christ will be in the midst of you. He just wants you to trust Him. Not some man. But Him.

do not worry mary------all we need is some land, a good water source-------and some beans. ------
----no thinking required

How did Francis get to be pope?-------he seems AMBITIOUS to me------power seeking

Mary there is nothing wrong with questioning everything and I don't think you have lost anything. God loves you and if you will read the Scriptures and believe them God will prove to you that His promises are true. A relationship with God does not require that you attend some church. You can have fellowship with other believers anywhere and Christ will be in the midst of you. He just wants you to trust Him. Not some man. But Him.

do not worry mary------all we need is some land, a good water source-------and some beans. ------
----no thinking required
I've got the land and the water. You bring the beans and we're good to go.

Mary there is nothing wrong with questioning everything and I don't think you have lost anything. God loves you and if you will read the Scriptures and believe them God will prove to you that His promises are true. A relationship with God does not require that you attend some church. You can have fellowship with other believers anywhere and Christ will be in the midst of you. He just wants you to trust Him. Not some man. But Him. The early church (believers) met in each others houses. Not a building that was called a church. That all began with Constantine.
Thanks for your concern, religion seems separate from a supreme being, which I am on the fence on. God's existence, that is.

----no thinking required
I've got the land and the water. You bring the beans and we're good to go.

safe from Francis and the swiss guard?

How did Francis get to be pope?-------he seems MBITIOUS to me------power seeking
The black smoke picked him? Or was that white smoke? Why did he get in while the other pope was still alive? That was clearly a sign that Francis is in a big hurry!

Thanks for your concern, religion seems separate from a supreme being, which I am on the fence on. God's existence, that is.

so true-------why would a big giant deity-----be interested in cute little hymns-----and little boys in bow ties and little girls in fluffy nylon dresses

You see? You're already way ahead of many people, Mary. Because you see the difference between religion and a relationship with God.

You see? You're already way ahead of many people, Mary. Because you see the difference between religion and a relationship with God.

all I see------is a DANGEROUS Francis

so true-------why would a big giant deity-----be interested in cute little hymns-----and little boys in bow ties and little girls in fluffy nylon dresses
True worship is in spirit and truth. To obey God is better than sacrifice.

all I see------is a DANGEROUS Francis
That's what I see. He's pure evil. His countenance very dark.

So what happened to the teachings of the Prophet Muhammad?
Why are they being ignored today

Ethiopian people were christian and helped mohammad during revolution .no islam if Ethiopian king didnt help mohammad.
so ..

what "revolution" happened during the time of the Christian Ethiopian king in which Muhummad
was involved that included QUOTATIONS from the Koran that had not yet been written? .....
how magical
Ja'far ibn Abi Talib - Wikipedia

the Negus(habashe king) asked them what was the religion for which they had forsaken their people, without entering into his religion or any other.[10]

Ja’far replied: “We were an uncivilised people. God sent us an apostle who commanded us to speak the truth, be faithful to our engagements, mindful of the ties of kinship and kindly hospitality, and to refrain from crimes and bloodshed. He forbade us to commit abominations and to speak lies, and to devour the property of orphans, to vilify chaste women. He commanded us to worship God alone and not to associate anything with Him, and he gave us orders about prayer, alms and fasting [enumerating the commands of Islam]. So we believed in him and what he brought to us from Allah; and we follow what he asked us to do and we avoid what he forbade us to do.”[11]

The Negus asked if Ja’far had with him anything that Muhammad had received from God. Ja’far recited for him the first portion of Surah Maryam, which narrates the story of Jesus and his mother Mary. On hearing the words of the Quran, “the Negus wept until his beard was wet and the bishops wept until their scrolls were wet.” The Negus said that he would never harm the Muslims.[12]

The two Quraysh delegates alleged that the Muslims called Jesus a created being, so the Negus asked Ja’far what he thought of Jesus. Ja’far answered: “Our prophet says he is God’s slave, apostle, spirit and word, which he cast into Mary the blessed virgin.”[12]

At this the Negus returned the gifts of the Quraysh, calling them “bribes,” and “they left his presence crestfallen.” The Muslims continued to live with the Negus “comfortably in the best security.

It's odd, I was just thinking about all this before I signed on this board. Not about Islam, but about...God. I have always wondered this, so I will just type what I'm thinking : Why are humans condemned to mortality? I mean, in a religious sense. Couldn't god just as well make everyone immortal and living in happiness instead of living short lives and allowing evil and horrors and suffering. Because, it seem more likely we were created from millions of years of evolution and are part of the food chain, in which individual pain and suffering amount to nothing. It seems far more likely.

Last edited:
Enough priests,nuns, Catholics need to be included in the death toll to make them look like part of the persecuted church. That was the Vatican's decision to change the rules. From the beginning Mohammad protected the Catholic monks, Catholic people and they protected him and his people while his armies butchered the Vatican's enemies - bible believing Christians and the Jews. The Vatican spread the word that we were the infidels and the enemy. At some point Francis is going to revert back to the original plan I believe.

Forum List

Back