Prophecies that fail?

Freedom is not really freedom unless the future is thereby made unknown. The divine plan of salvation, which makes freedom a reality, foresees generally and not specifically, unless something specific contributes to the general glory.

Some messages thought to be prophecies that must have 100% fulfillment were actually warnings that hoped for repentance, which could either cancel the warning, or if it was an actual prophecy, could delay the prophecy's fulfillment.

The book of Jonah must be taken into account in any discussion of "failed" prophecies.

Big Fish sometimes meaning Kingdom(like in Dan) and head honcho, in this case Rome was the head of the fish (flocks), and Rome was referenced as the " Seas" in the Bible era and ships=Rome's army.
Days meant ages/eras as seen in the
Dead Sea Scrolls- The Ages of The World 4Q180-181
So Jonah is swallowed up (and oppressed) by the big main kingdom
Rome for 3 ages.
Even Jonahs name comes from the verb ינה (yana), meaning to oppress, vex, do wrong.
Some scholars suggest the book is an allegory in which Jonah represents the nation of Israel which makes sense in knowing these slang terms for Israels top adversary the Roman Empire also called the dragon in this case a sea dragon=Leviathan.
Which did swallow up & oppress Israel for 3 ages.
1)Agricultural Age,
2)Age of Trade: - 500 BC to 1730 AD ,
3)Industrial Age: 1730 AD - 1950 AD

There was no Israel in 500 BC or in 1730. The dragon is Nero, and he sent Vespasian in to squash your civil war. (also your forgetting about Greece)
The history of Israel goes back over 4,000 years.

Sorry no it does not.
Yes, it does. Archaelogical discoveries have already proven this. David's father's grave is in Israel. Don't forget Solomon's Temple either. It establishes the fact that David's city - Jerusalem - belonged to the Jews before Islam or Catholicism ever existed. Neither religion has any claim to that land.

Big Fish sometimes meaning Kingdom(like in Dan) and head honcho, in this case Rome was the head of the fish (flocks), and Rome was referenced as the " Seas" in the Bible era and ships=Rome's army.
Days meant ages/eras as seen in the
Dead Sea Scrolls- The Ages of The World 4Q180-181
So Jonah is swallowed up (and oppressed) by the big main kingdom
Rome for 3 ages.
Even Jonahs name comes from the verb ינה (yana), meaning to oppress, vex, do wrong.
Some scholars suggest the book is an allegory in which Jonah represents the nation of Israel which makes sense in knowing these slang terms for Israels top adversary the Roman Empire also called the dragon in this case a sea dragon=Leviathan.
Which did swallow up & oppress Israel for 3 ages.
1)Agricultural Age,
2)Age of Trade: - 500 BC to 1730 AD ,
3)Industrial Age: 1730 AD - 1950 AD

There was no Israel in 500 BC or in 1730. The dragon is Nero, and he sent Vespasian in to squash your civil war. (also your forgetting about Greece)
The Bible has 2 adversaries (big kingdoms), Babylonians which the Israelites were in captivity, then Rome.
Rome is the Mystery Babylon the same
Fishman(dagon) priesthood(as seen in the fishead hat Miter).

View attachment 141973

There was a civil war in Judea and Israel and Rome had had enough. Babylon, most of the jews stayed in Babylon and that was pre Greece and Rome was after Greece.
I believe Judea and Israel have had enough of Rome.

Rome was its savior, from itself.

Ironically it was always the ole racketeering biz, whereby they created havoc for cultures and claimed they were no longer in their gods or godesses favor (through their defeat). They would claim themselves the new guardians (protection service) & now collecting(extorting) protection tithes towards their temple to those culture's gods or godesses, which was now set up in Rome as the new authority.
=the ole Protection Racket.
But it was them (Rome) you were paying protection from. The Mob in our age was just doing a neighborhood version of the Kingdom's age old scam.

The Bible has 2 adversaries (big kingdoms), Babylonians which the Israelites were in captivity, then Rome.

View attachment 141973

There was a civil war in Judea and Israel and Rome had had enough. Babylon, most of the jews stayed in Babylon and that was pre Greece and Rome was after Greece.

Ironically it was always the ole racketeering biz, whereby they created havoc for cultures and claimed they were no longer in their gods or godesses favor (through their defeat). They would claim themselves the new guardians (protection service) & now collecting(extorting) protection tithes towards their temple to those culture's gods or godesses, which was now set up in Rome as the new authority.
But it was them (Rome) you were paying protection from. The Mob in our age was just doing a neighborhood version of the Kingdom's age old scam.

Well you became part of the Roman Empire after part of the Greek empire. Those Palestinians that are there are probably the original Hebrews, those that never left. In other words, Yahweh sent another warrior in from a differ tribe, just like he sent King Cyrus in.

View attachment 141973

Well you became part of the Roman Empire after part of the Greek empire. Those Palestinians that are there are probably the original Hebrews, those that never left. In other words, Yahweh sent another warrior in from a differ tribe, just like he sent King Cyrus in.
You do realize the Arab league themselves admitted most Palestinians are not indigenous to the region, look at my tag signature I list it from their own archives.
Also Mark Twain is another reference to be mostly deserted before the Arab league asked to bring in numbers equal to Jews immigrating to the region.
You bought the Propaganda, and now you realize how false narratives use and abuse people to demonize, like you do on forums for whatever reason or motive that may or may not involve a prom date that didn't show up or some other displaced reason.

You do realize the Arab league themselves admitted most Palestinians are not indigenous to the region, look at my tag signature I list it from their own archives.
Also Mark Twain is another reference to be mostly deserted before the Arab league asked to bring in numbers equal to Jews immigrating to the region.
You bought the Propaganda, and now you realize how false narratives use and abuse people to demonize, like you do on forums for whatever reason or motive that may or may not involve a prom date that didn't show up or some other displaced reason.

Mark Twain didn't take pics of the people living there. Which arab league and who said it?? I'm not reading your almost invisible tiny writing.

"The bible is a load of myths and lies." - Mudda

This statement is either an opinion based on nothing, or a statement of fact based on something that is not itself a load of myths and lies. Where is that something? It does not exist. Anyone who intelligently reads the Bible will discover loads of wisdom and truth. The Bible is a much-valued preservation of wisdom and truth. Bad-mouthing it without citing a source that is superior to the Bible in wisdom and truth looks rather pitiful. Millions of people benefit greatly from intelligently reading and studying the Bible. Because those benefits are among the greatest that we mortals are able to attain in this life, I don't think that bad-mouthing the Bible has any practical value for anyone.

Last edited:
We are usually proud of prophecies that come true. The Bible is full of them. But what about those that fail? Let's not forget those prophecies that fail. Some failed prophecies are in the Bible. Some failed prophecies come from elsewhere. Do you know failed prophecies? For example the messiah prophecy is a failure and already rejected in Israel. Then there are a few Nostradamus prophecies that are mostly counted as failures too. What kind of failed prophecies do you know? Do they mean that God can change his mind or forget about things?

Because some hasn't accepted Christ, doesn't means that the prophecy is not going to be fulfilled. But there are many Jews that has converted over to Christianity. And which that shows that some of the older version religion, are now serving the younger version (The newly version of God's church). But the Bible speaks about of a wakening, those that were blinded will be able to see the truth. It is because the spirit of Truth has enter into the world. And which a lot of people were blind at one time, are now able to see what is going on, and or they are able to understand the scriptures a lot more clearer..What God says what is going to happen, will happen. He cannot lie. The devil always trying his best to make a liar out of Him. Even when he has to distorted the truth. The devil keep on trying, but never succeeded.

Nostradamus was into the occult. He was not a biblical prophet.

Nope, he was a Jew that has converted over to Christianity. He had predicted that a certain young friar, that he will become Pope. He had came up to the young friar and bow down to him as if the young friar was sacred. And a witch doesn't bow down and or treat anyone that is of God as a sacred object or being. Basically witches ignored Christians as if they are their number one enemy. And he also had predicted that the dead one day will come out of their graves. I guess that he is referring to the resurrection.
And the sun is the universal symbol for God. And the eagle symbolizes the Holy Spirit.

Daniel 12:2 Multitudes who sleep in the dust of the earth will awake: some to everlasting life, others to shame and everlasting contempt.

John 3:19 This is the verdict: Light has come into the world, but people loved darkness instead of light because their deeds were evil.

John 1:5 The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it.

apr_10_2010_chs_sunrise.gif

Isaiah 63:11 Then his people recalled the days of old, the days of Moses and his people— where is he who brought them through the sea, with the shepherd of his flock? Where is he who set his Holy Spirit among them,

Exodus 19:4 ‘You yourselves have seen what I did to Egypt, and how I carried you on eagles’ wings and brought you to myself.

Deuteronomy 32:11 like an eagle that stirs up its nest and hovers over its young, that spreads its wings to catch them and carries them aloft.

Matthew 2:18 “A voice is heard in Ramah, weeping and great mourning, Rachel weeping for her children and refusing to be comforted, because they are no more.”

eagle-gif-54.gif

We are usually proud of prophecies that come true. The Bible is full of them. But what about those that fail? Let's not forget those prophecies that fail. Some failed prophecies are in the Bible. Some failed prophecies come from elsewhere. Do you know failed prophecies? For example the messiah prophecy is a failure and already rejected in Israel. Then there are a few Nostradamus prophecies that are mostly counted as failures too. What kind of failed prophecies do you know? Do they mean that God can change his mind or forget about things?

Because some hasn't accepted Christ, doesn't means that the prophecy is not going to be fulfilled. But there are many Jews that has converted over to Christianity. And which that shows that some of the older version religion, are now serving the younger version (The newly version of God's church). But the Bible speaks about of a wakening, those that were blinded will be able to see the truth. It is because the spirit of Truth has enter into the world. And which a lot of people were blind at one time, are now able to see what is going on, and or they are able to understand the scriptures a lot more clearer..What God says what is going to happen, will happen. He cannot lie. The devil always trying his best to make a liar out of Him. Even when he has to distorted the truth. The devil keep on trying, but never succeeded.

Nostradamus was into the occult. He was not a biblical prophet.

And here is another Prophet that people are claiming that she is a witch. But she stated in her Prophecies, that one day women will cut the locks from off of their heads, and wear trousers like men do, and arches their eye brows like the witches has done in those days. She said it as if it were the wrong thing to do. And she stated that Arch-angel Gabriel will blow his wondrous horn one day as if his horn is something so special.

Revelation 1:10 On the Lord’s Day I was in the Spirit, and I heard behind me a loud voice like a trumpet,

Matthew 23:34 Therefore I am sending you prophets and sages and teachers. Some of them you will kill and crucify; others you will flog in your synagogues and pursue from town to town.

Matthew 10:16 “I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be as shrewd as snakes and as innocent as doves.

Matthew 12:24 But when the Pharisees heard this, they said, “It is only by Beelzebul, the prince of demons, that this fellow drives out demons.”

Matthew 10:25 It is enough for students to be like their teachers, and servants like their masters. If the head of the house has been called Beelzebul, how much more the members of his household!

Mark Twain didn't take pics of the people living there. Which arab league and who said it?? I'm not reading your almost invisible tiny writing.
Uhhh he's a writer not a photographer, his description is it was barren, almost uninhabited, as in scarcely anyone in site.
Real Arab league archive letter I found IN THEIR ARCHIVES:
Abdullah bin al-Hussein Amman on: 11 Thul Hijja 1364 Corresponding to: 16 November 1945 Presidency of the Arab League - Cairo
"The Arab nation is wailing the urgent magnanimity of the Arab States and there is no time to waste, otherwise the Jews will be able to *buy new lands*and push new immigrants to Palestine.")*
Secondly he mentions how they wanted to bring in Arab immigrants into Palestine on a monthly basis and in numbers equal to the Jewish immigrants.

SO HERE WE SEE ANOTHER EXPOSED PROPAGANDA POINT that the land was not stolen, they admit it was purchased.

Yes what you can buy with money and weapons, we see it all the time. Proof it was never yours.

The bible is a load of myths and lies. Which part is true, that Noah got marsupials from Australia and the back again? How?

The Flood theory is that most of the flood water came from subterranean aquifers. So, there would have been land between Australia to the ark before the Flood. And, after the Flood, an ice age lowered the ocean enough for land bridges.

How do you explain the destruction of the Temple in 70 AD, predicted decades earlier in detail by Jesus and fulfilled according to that detail? The destruction of that Temple was also predicted by Daniel centuries before Christ, and even before the Temple itself was built.

Yes what you can buy with money and weapons, we see it all the time. Proof it was never yours.
Bad choice of words personalizing the ownership to me specifically instead of Israelis. Now you are subject to answer:
Then why is the focus *holy city*
in my name if it was never MINE?

* (in it's original Canaanite language which you claim we are from) ?

CHECK MATE!

There has never been a biblical prophecy spoken by one of God's prophets that hasn't come to pass or will come to pass. God's Word is 100% true and His true prophets are right 100% of the time because God's Word does not fail.
The bible is a load of myths and lies. Which part is true, that Noah got marsupials from Australia and the back again? How?
Everything that was taught to us, that the majority are lies. There is a lot of stories that has been distorted by wicked people. They are doing this to prevent the truth from coming out. Especially the job that they had done to Abraham Lincoln. If you want to know the truth about him, that you have to dig real deep in history to come out with the truth. What they are doing to President Trump that it shows how they work. These entities are trying their best to distort the truth. That is why God has to bring in the truth, and I mean all truth. Because these beings are actually doesn't want the truth be told. The Bible speaks of that there are actual being that they are sons of the devil, that are really living among us. That is why Jesus kept on turning His back at certain Pharisees and teachers. Because they were there to do one purpose only. That nobody cannot change their hearts.

John 8:44 You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father’s desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

Matthew 16:6 “Be careful,” Jesus said to them. “Be on your guard against the yeast of the Pharisees and Sadducees.”

All the writers of the NT were self appointed prophets with no formal training in Rabbinical studies, & with no fulfillment of what a prophet is.
FAILED END-OF-THE-WORLD PREDICTIONS WHICH WERE TO OCCUR BEFORE 1998 From 30-90 ad the gospels recorded many failed predictions of end times:
Matthew 16:28: "...there shall be some standing here, which shall not taste of death, till they see the Son of Man coming in his kingdom." Since the life expectancy in those days was little over 30 years, Jesus predicted his second coming sometime during the 1st century CE. It didn't happen. more failed end time rants can be found
in (I Cor. 10:11 -KJV) (Heb. 1:2 -KJV)
(I Peter 1:20 -KJV) (I Peter 4:7 -KJV)
(1 John 2:15-17) (I John 2:18 -KJV) Remember you can't claim the kingdom to come before the disciples deaths and then fail to deliver if you want to be considered a prophet of G-d.
You can't claim to be Messiah if you can't liberate or deliver your people instead you cause them to scatter and be slain, that's not a savior or good shepherd that's the result of false cult leaders through the ages.
Prophecy has to be accurate in fulfillment for it to be legit then when the Bible in
Dan 12:1-4 says Michael will rise at this time to DELIVER the people then the person has to be Michael and not Jim not Joe and Not Jesus.

Lets review the long list of other false prophets:400 CE. 500 CE: This was the first year-with-a-nice-round-number-panic.
The antipope Hippolytus and an earlier Christian academic Sextus Julius Africanus had predicted Armageddon at about this year 992: Good Friday coincided with the Feast of the Annunciation; this had long been believed to be the event that would bring forth the Antichrist, and thus the end-times events foretold in the book of Revelation.
1000-JAN-1: Many Christians in Europe had predicted the end of the world on this date. As the date approached, Christian armies waged war against some of the Pagan countries in Northern Europe. The motivation was to convert them all to Christianity, by force if necessary, before Christ returned in the year 1000. Meanwhile, some Christians had given their possessions to the Church in anticipation of the end. Fortunately, the level of education was so low that many citizens were unaware of the year. They did not know enough to be afraid. Otherwise, the panic might have been far worse than it was. Unfortunately, when Jesus did not appear, the church did not return the gifts. Serious criticism of the Church followed. The Church reacted by exterminating some heretics.
1033: Some believed this to be the 1000th anniversary of the death and resurrection of Jesus. His second coming was anticipated. Jesus' actual date of execution is unknown, but is believed to be in the range of 27 to 33 CE only because they weren't educated to know of the story of Yeshu ben Pandera who lived a century before the dating of the icon.
1147: Gerard of Poehlde decided that the millennium had actually started in 306 CE during Constantine's reign. Thus, the world end would happen in 1306 CE.
**Notice a pattern where people displace why the events didn't occur, they keep pushing the dates farther and farther rather then admit they have been deceived. ** 1179: John of Toledo predicted the end of the world during 1186. This estimate was based on the alignment of many planets.
1205: Joachim of Fiore predicted in 1190 that the Antichrist was already in the world, and that King Richard of England would defeat him. The Millennium would then begin, sometime before 1205.
1284: Pope Innocent III computed this date by adding 666 years onto the date the Islam was founded. 1346 and later: The black plague spread across Europe, killing one third of the population. This was seen as the prelude to an immediate end of the world. If they knew what SEA meant they would have known that 1/3 the fish (Christians) in the sea (Rome) meant Christians in Roman teritory who did die when Rome was trying to remove Christianity before they adopted the sect to mask their unity movement similar to the one you see today. Most unexecusable was the fact they diplaced the blame onto the Jews for the Plague to hide the fact it was their fault as the Christians had previously killed many of the cats, fearing that they might be familiars of Witches. The fewer the cats, the more the rats. It was the rat fleas that spread the black plague.
16XX Mother Shipton, a 16th century mystic predicted the end of the world: "The world to an end shall come; in eighteen hundred and eighty-one."
1669: The Old Believers in Russia believed that the end of the world would occur in this year. 20 thousand burned themselves to death from 1669 to 1690 to protect themselves from the Antichrist. *Yikes* 1794: Charles Wesley, one of the founders of Methodism, thought Doomsday would be in this year.
1832: Joseph Smith, the founder of the Mormon movement, heard a voice and interpreted it as implying that if he lived to the age of 85, Jesus would return. This would be the year 1890. Unfortunately, by that year, Smith had been dead for almost a half century.
1936: Herbert W Armstrong, founder of the Worldwide Church of God, predicted that the Day of the Lord would happen sometime in 1936. When the prediction failed, he made a new estimate: 1975.
1959: The Branch Davidians of Waco TX believed that they would be killed, resurrected and transferred to heaven by APR-22.
1967: During the six day war, the Israeli army captured all of Jerusalem. Many conservative Christians believed that the rapture would occur quickly. However, the final Biblical prerequisite for the second coming is that the Jews resume ritual animal sacrifices in the temple at Jerusalem. That never happened. 1970's: The late Moses David (formerly David Berg) was the founder of the Christian religious group, The Children of God. He predicted that a comet would hit the earth, probably in the mid 1970's and destroy all life in the United States. One source indicated that he believed it would happen in 1973.
Back in the 70's Pastor Arnold Murray of Shepherds Chapel predicted that the Antichrist would appear before 1981. 1978: Chuck Smith, Pastor made false prophecy....
rest got truncated but you get thr point.

The Flood theory is that most of the flood water came from subterranean aquifers. So, there would have been land between Australia to the ark before the Flood. And, after the Flood, an ice age lowered the ocean enough for land bridges.

How do you explain the destruction of the Temple in 70 AD, predicted decades earlier in detail by Jesus and fulfilled according to that detail? The destruction of that Temple was also predicted by Daniel centuries before Christ, and even before the Temple itself was built.
There has been no time in earth's history where there was a land bridge from the Middle East to Australia. Please try again.

As for the temple you mention, lots of temples were destroyed over and over, nothing special there

All the writers of the NT were self appointed prophets with no formal training in Rabbinical studies, & with no fulfillment of what a prophet is.
FAILED END-OF-THE-WORLD PREDICTIONS WHICH WERE TO OCCUR BEFORE 1998 From 30-90 ad the gospels recorded many failed predictions of end times:
Matthew 16:28: "...there shall be some standing here, which shall not taste of death, till they see the Son of Man coming in his kingdom." Since the life expectancy in those days was little over 30 years, Jesus predicted his second coming sometime during the 1st century CE. It didn't happen. more failed end time rants can be found
(1 John 2:15-17) (I John 2:18 -KJV) Remember you can't claim the kingdom to come before the disciples deaths and then fail to deliver if you want to be considered a prophet of G-d.
You can't claim to be Messiah if you can't liberate or deliver your people instead you cause them to scatter and be slain, that's not a savior or good shepherd that's the result of false cult leaders through the ages.
Prophecy has to be accurate in fulfillment for it to be legit then when the Bible in
Dan 12:1-4 says Michael will rise at this time to DELIVER the people then the person has to be Michael and not Jim not Joe and Not Jesus.
The name Michael is pronounced Michelle. Which means Equal to God, or the son of God. In the verse Matthew 26:63 , that it says what is the meaning of the word Messiah. Somehow the word had gotten misunderstood over time while being in captivity. And especially Nero had destroyed all of their history books. But some prophets had ran and hide in the hills, living in caves like John the Baptist. They had kept copies of some of the scrolls. Some were rewritten, and which it were the scribes responsibility to memorized the originals and rewrite them exactly the way they were printed.
When Jesus was on the cross. He shouted out Eli, Eli. and which the Jews couldn't make out what he was saying. That it sound as if Jesus was the only one that know how to speak the old language. They had thought that He was calling out to Elijah. But it says that the Messiah must come from the seed of Abraham, and which Jesus genealogy shows that He is a direct descendant, and was able to speak that language. You can tell what language that the Jews of those times were speaking. Is by their names that shows. Like James is the Greek word for Jacob (Yahkob) and Jesus is Joshua (Yahshua). They never had Israelite's names.

Michael [N] [E]

(who is like God? )

Matthew 26:63 But Jesus remained silent. The high priest said to him, “I charge you under oath by the living God: Tell us if you are the Messiah, the Son of God.”

John 5:18 For this reason they tried all the more to kill him; not only was he breaking the Sabbath, but he was even calling God his own Father, making himself equal with God.

There has been no time in earth's history where there was a land bridge from the Middle East to Australia. Please try again.

As for the temple you mention, lots of temples were destroyed over and over, nothing special there
But none of them were built without hands.

But none of them were built without hands.
What proof do you have of such a claim?

The name Michael is pronounced Michelle. Which means Equal to God, or the son of God. In the verse Matthew 26:63 , that it says what is the meaning of the word Messiah. Somehow the word had gotten misunderstood over time while being in captivity. And especially Nero had destroyed all of their history books. But some prophets had ran and hide in the hills, living in caves like John the Baptist. They had kept copies of some of the scrolls. Some were rewritten, and which it were the scribes responsibility to memorized the originals and rewrite them exactly the way they were printed.
When Jesus was on the cross. He shouted out Eli, Eli. and which the Jews couldn't make out what he was saying. That it sound as if Jesus was the only one that know how to speak the old language. They had thought that He was calling out to Elijah. But it says that the Messiah must come from the seed of Abraham, and which Jesus genealogy shows that He is a direct descendant, and was able to speak that language. You can tell what language that the Jews of those times were speaking. Is by their names that shows. Like James is the Greek word for Jacob (Yahkob) and Jesus is Joshua (Yahshua). They never had Israelite's names.

Michael [N] [E]

(who is like God? )

Matthew 26:63 But Jesus remained silent. The high priest said to him, “I charge you under oath by the living God: Tell us if you are the Messiah, the Son of God.”

John 5:18 For this reason they tried all the more to kill him; not only was he breaking the Sabbath, but he was even calling God his own Father, making himself equal with God.
1)The ancient Hebrew
Y is pronunciated as an H just as in Spanish J is pronounced as an H.
That is why the book of Joshua is called Hoshea. Yashua can be pronounced either
Hashua or Hasheva.
It can be a name or a description thus confused for a name.
2) There was no christ named Yashua the closest was Yeshu son of Mary of 100bc.
who's Rabbi mentor was YoHoshua.
He died by stoning and hanging on a tree not crucifixion.
3) the crucified christs were Yehuda the Galilean died in 6bc(tax revolter) and the AD era revolter who's apostles were martyrs called Theudas by the Jordan river
died 45 ad. Yehuda and Theudas are mentioned in book of Acts, but mistakenly swaped for who died first. Yehuda is mentioned in Josephus, but Jesus is placed in out of context during later copies around the time of the great forger liar Eusebius.

In other words when Rome created the new one world religion under their authority, they appeased all messianic cults and mythologies and religions by creating a compiled character as an image of a man deemed perfect-Ezekiel 28 warning about the fallen false prophet dying by the hands of the 'sea'(Rome) for claim8ng to be a god, and being a
"created image of a man" deemed :
Anointed(christ) guardian (nazarene)
-Ezekiel 28:14
and perfect (sinless)-Ezekiel 28:15

Forum List

Back