Prophecies that fail?

Do you know what the word Redeemer means? And so why are they in need of one? Jesus name means savior.
Do you ever pay attention?
HaShev means to return, place back, restore, deliver, redeem.
HaSheva means Redeemer,Restorer, Deliverer.
IeSous (Jesus) means "The Swine" which was forbidden.
Jesus did not come to save, what part of that bad shepherd did you not grasp?
Matthew 10: 34-40.)“Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace on earth; I have not come to bring peace but a sword [an Aramaic idiom meaning division]. For I have come to set a man against his father and a daughter against her mother and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law. And a man’s enemies will be the members of his own household. Whoever loves father or mother more than me is not worthy of me; and whoever loves son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me. And whoever does not take up his cross and follow me [worship death as he did] is not worthy of me. He who is concerned about his life shall lose it; and he who loses his life for my sake shall find it. Whoever receives you, receives me; and whoever receives me receives him who sent me."
Thomas Verse 16 "Perhaps people think that I have come to bring peace to theworld. They do not know that I have come to bring conflict to the earth: fire, sword, war. For five people will be in a house: It will be three against two, and two against three, father against son, and son against father, and they will stand
2 Peter 3:10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.
Does this sound like a savior to save the world or the Abbadon= (destroyer) to destroy the world?

quote:>>>> In order understand the scriptures, that you have to be spiritually inclined. And so what comes from a man or what he brings forth in his likeness is called a son.

Glad you understand the Hebrew use of the term in context "son of" meant reflection of
so not literal but figurative the children of Israel are called sons of God, the messengers(angels) are called
sons of God, David and Solomon are called God's sons.
But you have no understanding to who
Son of Man is or the secret to the term.
Go back and reread Rev 1:13 with your claimed understanding.
Jesus is not son of man, Jesus is
LIKE UNTO (EMULATION/IMPOSTERING)
SON of Man.
Throughout the NT the tense is always third person tense and they specifically say son of man is ANOTHER TO COME IN THE FUTURE IN HIS OWN NEW NAME.

Jesus repeatedly told you
1)that he wasn't son of man that he was emulating (like unto)-rev1:13,rev22:16
2)that son of Man will not be in the person of Jesus, but in a different incarnation involving a totally different human being LUKE 6:5, 9:26 , 9:55-56, 12:10 , 17:30 , 18:8, 22:69, John 3:13, Matthew 25:11-13, Mark 14:62
and Mathew20:28.
3) that you'd come in his name saying HE was christ deceiving many even the elect.
4)Jesus said will thou be made "whole" (Shalem).

Now you do not know my name or recognize my name, because Shelim/Shalem/Salem is not the original Canaanite Transliteration, not even the original Hebrew.
If you knew the name you would then piece together the meaning of son of man not just as a reflection of man in being the completion(Shalem), but in it being the
prefix of the name.
This is why David in naming 2 sons after Shalem, named his son Solomon.

Quote;
>>>>John 6:63 The Spirit gives life; the flesh counts for nothing. The words I have spoken to you—they are full of the Spirit and life.

You have a habit of leaving out the important stuff like John 6:66 where they all leave following Jesus for claiming to be higher then God. In Luke they removed a similar verse where he said He had hoped him to be the one, but he failed to
deliver(redeem/HaShev) them.
Must be nice to edit out the oarts that reveal your figure to just be another David Koresh or Jim Jones figure. Do you call them good shepherds? They got their flock scattered and slain as well. Why the double standard?
A bad shepherd is one who can't keep his flock together and kept alive. The fact you can't keep an even standard for good amd bad means you are too brainwashed to legitimately discern properly.
Your responses, which have been avoidance techniques, have proven this.

MATT 10 is just repeating Moses in Exodus 32

27 Then he said to them, “This is what the Lord, the God of Israel, says: ‘Each man strap a sword to his side. Go back and forth through the camp from one end to the other, each killing his brother and friend and neighbor.’” 28 The Levites did as Moses commanded, and that day about three thousand of the people died. 29 Then Moses said, “You have been set apart to the Lord today, for you were against your own sons and brothers, and he has blessed you this day.”
Some say the severity call to slay the men was to stop their idol worship & rebellion that jeopardized the whole, but it's possible the sword was sharp words from the hip of the Levites to slay them like todays words used for slaying in the spirit making men fall. Remember this act of evangelists today dates all the way back to Egyptian mysticsm where Moses had knowledge.
When you hear an evangelist say they slayed thousands who fell from the word as they layed hands to extend blessings, are you saying they murdered people or is it an expression?

Note: this is why Deut 32:29 says
"that He may bestow a blessing upon you this day."

If it was literal slaying then how is that a blessing? That's why I think the event is confused by how we interpret it. Remember we learn from resemblences, and todays methods and language show the similarities.

This is what I believe,
Moses (whoever he was) in so much as told the people , you accept me as your leader or die. You are either with me or against me. Moses was his own God and set up laws of a society.

penny believes that which her catechism whore told her to believe. In fact Moses never
said "believe in me" In fact, I do not accept the idea that Jesus said it either. It is not
an idea acceptable to the Pharisee POV. Muslims seem to believe that Muhummad and ALLAH demand "belief in muhummad" as a kind of "god" . It is clear to me that the Romans set Jesus up ALSO as a GOD-----in the same manner that they declared JULIUS
CEASAR a "god" -----by (lol) senate vote. Muslims, simply APED the absurdity

Forum List

Back