Propaganda Pic Shows Obama Dealing With Hurricane Sandy In Situation Room

At least Carter tried a rescue with the Iranian held hostages. It failed, but he tried.

Panetta saying he felt it was "too risky" to send in a rescue team to save the Americans in Benghazi makes me want to bazooka barf.

Yesterday Leon Panetta claimed that he and General Martin Dempsey, chairman of the U.S. military's Joint Chiefs of Staff, and General Carter Ham, head of the U.S. military's Africa Command, felt they couldn't 'put forces at risk in that situation.'

CIA agents in Benghazi twice asked for permission to help Ambassador Chris Stevens as bullets were flying and twice were told to 'stand down' | Mail Online

Reminiscent of the excuses from Clinton, Clarke and Sandy Berger for their REFUSALS to KILL that goddamn bin-Laden time after time after after time. Which left him free to plan and finance 9-11.

Where's bin-Laden now?

Where are Ty Woods, Glenn Doherty, Sean Smith, and Amb. Chris Stevens now?

Reminiscent of the excuses from Clinton, Clarke and Sandy Berger for their REFUSALS to KILL that goddamn bin-Laden time after time after after time. Which left him free to plan and finance 9-11.

Where's bin-Laden now?

Every terrorist organization in the world is cheering now. They know that America has no problem abandoning Americans and will leave them to certain death. Dakota Meyers knew that already. He was abandoned too when the rules of engagement denied his unit reinforcements.

Boy this guy is a lowlife...He should drop a couple of more point putting out stuff like this...What a joke

White House Propaganda Pic Shows Dear Leader Dealing With Hurricane Sandy In Situation Room…

Do they have a pic of Obama in the situation room letting Americans die in Benghazi during the terror attack? Probably, but they won’t be releasing that one

8135791006_7be49e4bbe_z-550x366.jpg
President Barack Obama receives an update on the ongoing response to Hurricane Sandy, in the Situation Room of the White House, Oct. 29 2012. Participating via teleconference, clockwise from top left, are: Secretary of Homeland Security Janet Napolitano; FEMA Administrator Craig Fugate; Rick Knabb, Director of the National Hurricane Center; Secretary of Transportation Ray LaHood; and Secretary of Energy Steven Chu. Pictured, from left, are: Clark Stevens, Assistant Press Secretary; Emmett Beliveau, Director of the Office of the Chief of Staff; John Brennan, Assistant to the President for Homeland Security and Counterterrorism; Richard Reed, Deputy Assistant to the President for Homeland Security; Chuck Donnell, Senior Director for Resilience; Asha Tribble, Senior Director for Response; Chief of Staff Jack Lew; Alyssa Mastromonaco, Deputy Chief of Staff for Operations; Press Secretary Jay Carney; and David Agnew, Director for Intergovernmental Affairs. (Official White House Photo by Pete Souza)

Mark Levin

Too bad we don't have a pic of the situation room while 3 Americans were fighting for their lives in Benghazi.

That would be pics of him campaigning we have plenty Sept 12 campaign shots in vagas:mad:

Obama campaigns in Vegas after ‘tough day’ - The Washington Post

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel

Where's bin-Laden now?

They are dead...and we grieve for them. Are you suggesting that bin-Laden killed them?

Where's bin-Laden now?

They are dead...and we grieve for them. Are you suggesting that bin-Laden killed them?

Nope. I'm suggesting that having a CinC that either didn't care or couldn't figure out what to do was a contributing factor in their deaths. Starting with leaving the consulate with inadequate protecting and culminating with failing to send help.

The left is bashing Romney for helping survivors of Frankenstorm Sandy. Mitt’s useless “storm relief”

Mitt Romney is correct & the left are political hacks & suckers. If you donate money, they will launder the money by overpaying a business who donated to a political campaign. They will pay a campaign donor over $100 bucks to give someone in need a hamburger instead of the canned food you wanted to donate. I can prove it.

Right after the Haiti earth quake Bill Clinton was on C-Span saying donate to the Clinton Bush Haiti Fund. He said that their biggest problem was that there were not enough tarps or trucks anywhere they could buy with the money. They badly needed tarps for shelters & trucks to transport supplies. It just so happened that I had a semi truck loaded with tarps at that time & had no immediate plans for them. So I immediately went to their website & called them up. I told them I had a semi truck loaded full of tarps to donate. I said I could take them to the STL international airport within an hour so they could be flown directly to Haiti. They said they did not want them. They said they only wanted money. I said Bill Clinton said on TV that they had money but had no tarps or trucks to buy with that money. They still repeated they only wanted money! Later I discovered they paid a campaign contributor 10 times the going rate for some tarps! The tarps I wanted to donate for FREE would not pay back their contributors.

Storms? Anybody can grand stand.

Ambassador's? Leave them for dead.

Such a good little Community Organizer.

"This is how it works after a major hurricane if you're ever in one. First, most people do evacute but right after the storm, they're desperate to get back to their homes because unfortunately, looters are a very real thing and can be a huge problem. However, that area is usually closed off until search and rescue is done - which is usually done by the Coast Guard and/or National Guard. Once that is completed, they usually will allow residents only into the area - so make sure you keep your driver's license with correct address updated!

Now, you go in there with no idea what you're facing. If you're smart, you've gone in there with a week or even two of supplies, a chainsaw (always needed), and whatever you evacuated with. We've had two instances of total loss to our home. One was when we had 4 feet on sand in the house and the other, the house got knocked off the pilings. So, then you carefully starting picking through what you can find and start taking pictures of the damage (insurance reason you know). And now you wait. If you can still kind of live in the home, you try and protect it from further damage (e.g tarps on the roof etc). You better hope you brought in the right supplies because they won't be available for a 100 mile radius.

Why are you waiting here? The insurance adjusters. They send out teams at this point. During huge storms, they generally have a policy of don't call us, we'll find you. So you keep waiting. One week stretches into two and more. You hear from the neighbor that there's a relief center a few miles down giving out some food. You go in search. Sometimes you get there and they're out. Sometimes you get there and get lucky to get a hot meal or bag of something. Then you have the government centers (they're always the worst at getting information out to people). They offer you a card to buy food with. Oh except there are no stores to buy said food and no electricity still!

During this time you see scores of electricity trucks, most of them from all over the country. You manage to flag one down. They end up being from some distance place. You're so thankful to see them. Except they can't tell you anything and they're primary job is to first repair the substations because those have been totally destroyed. Power to your house? That could be a while.

Then you start seeing some of the smaller charities that are making their way through the area. These guys bring food and even more important - information! You thank them profusely as you sit and wait for that damn insurance adjuster. Finally, one day, the guy shows up. You have to argue with him on what is water and what is wind damage. Everyone leaves this meeting frustrated but at this point, you're just thankful you're getting closer.

Some of the stores have finally opened. Contractors are coming up. You now have your insurance money. That new roof you need? Normally $9,000. Now? Those contractors wants $25,000. You argue, try to find an honest one, are on a waiting list, etc. All in all, it takes about a year before you finally get back to 'normal'. You think back through what you've survived and are thankful you're safe and figure this is just the price you pay for living on the coast. You don't complain, you just survive.

I've done this. There's people on this board that have done this. Trust me. If anyone wants to help, those people affected don't get a rat's azz if that person is from a church, an atheist, a Republican, or a Democrat. It is a surreal experience and until you've been through it, I would keep the criticism of those trying to help at a minimum. Any help is help at the end of the day."

Forum List

Back