Propaganda Pic Shows Obama Dealing With Hurricane Sandy In Situation Room

No...no I have not. But you have never been known for being able to figure out what people are clearly saying. You're not too bright and it's somewhat common knowledge here.

Bull shit liar, this thread is about obama, and what do you do? Mention Bush,

Correction...I mention pictures of Bush in the same situation room. But, as I said, you are not very bright. This is above your IQ, I can tell. Sorry, littlereb.

Liberals lie. This thread is about obama but you mentioned Bush your comprehension level is below sub-par even for a liberal.

Boy this guy is a lowlife...He should drop a couple of more point putting out stuff like this...What a joke

White House Propaganda Pic Shows Dear Leader Dealing With Hurricane Sandy In Situation Room…

Do they have a pic of Obama in the situation room letting Americans die in Benghazi during the terror attack? Probably, but they won’t be releasing that one

8135791006_7be49e4bbe_z-550x366.jpg
President Barack Obama receives an update on the ongoing response to Hurricane Sandy, in the Situation Room of the White House, Oct. 29 2012. Participating via teleconference, clockwise from top left, are: Secretary of Homeland Security Janet Napolitano; FEMA Administrator Craig Fugate; Rick Knabb, Director of the National Hurricane Center; Secretary of Transportation Ray LaHood; and Secretary of Energy Steven Chu. Pictured, from left, are: Clark Stevens, Assistant Press Secretary; Emmett Beliveau, Director of the Office of the Chief of Staff; John Brennan, Assistant to the President for Homeland Security and Counterterrorism; Richard Reed, Deputy Assistant to the President for Homeland Security; Chuck Donnell, Senior Director for Resilience; Asha Tribble, Senior Director for Response; Chief of Staff Jack Lew; Alyssa Mastromonaco, Deputy Chief of Staff for Operations; Press Secretary Jay Carney; and David Agnew, Director for Intergovernmental Affairs. (Official White House Photo by Pete Souza)

Mark Levin

First I have seen of this propaganda. Apparently, they aren't doing a very good job of getting this important photo to the public.

Bull shit liar, this thread is about obama, and what do you do? Mention Bush,

Correction...I mention pictures of Bush in the same situation room. But, as I said, you are not very bright. This is above your IQ, I can tell. Sorry, littlereb.

Liberals lie. This thread is about obama but you mentioned Bush your comprehension level is below sub-par even for a liberal.

Obama situation room pic during hurricane/ Bush situation room pic during hurricane.

Yes, I can see why you would be embarassed. Only one of them actually paid attention. So, please.....continue with your pea brain rant.

Boy this guy is a lowlife...He should drop a couple of more point putting out stuff like this...What a joke

White House Propaganda Pic Shows Dear Leader Dealing With Hurricane Sandy In Situation Room…

Do they have a pic of Obama in the situation room letting Americans die in Benghazi during the terror attack? Probably, but they won’t be releasing that one

President Barack Obama receives an update on the ongoing response to Hurricane Sandy, in the Situation Room of the White House, Oct. 29 2012. Participating via teleconference, clockwise from top left, are: Secretary of Homeland Security Janet Napolitano; FEMA Administrator Craig Fugate; Rick Knabb, Director of the National Hurricane Center; Secretary of Transportation Ray LaHood; and Secretary of Energy Steven Chu. Pictured, from left, are: Clark Stevens, Assistant Press Secretary; Emmett Beliveau, Director of the Office of the Chief of Staff; John Brennan, Assistant to the President for Homeland Security and Counterterrorism; Richard Reed, Deputy Assistant to the President for Homeland Security; Chuck Donnell, Senior Director for Resilience; Asha Tribble, Senior Director for Response; Chief of Staff Jack Lew; Alyssa Mastromonaco, Deputy Chief of Staff for Operations; Press Secretary Jay Carney; and David Agnew, Director for Intergovernmental Affairs. (Official White House Photo by Pete Souza)

Mark Levin

First I have seen of this propaganda. Apparently, they aren't doing a very good job of getting this important photo to the public.

Isn't it sweet of Mark Levin to get it out for us to see?

Obama situation room pic during hurricane/ Bush situation room pic during hurricane.

Yes, I can see why you would be embarassed. Only one of them actually paid attention. So, please.....continue with your pea brain rant.

Just can't get over the hollow empty spot for Bush can you?

Obama's doing his job.... seizing on a grand opportunity? Of course. You get the best of both worlds.

Nothing to see here...

Mark Levin

There were not enough voters or donors in Benghazi. He could sleep soundly so he could be rested for his fundraiser in Vegas.

Last edited:
Oh, are these two different people the same too?

Jimmy Carter
488px-JimmyCarterPortrait2.jpg

James Earl "Jimmy" Carter, Jr. (born October 1, 1924) is an American politician who served as the 39th President of the United States (1977–1981) and was the recipient of the 2002 Nobel Peace Prize, the only U.S. President to have received the Prize after leaving office. Before he became President, Carter, a Democrat, served as a U.S. Naval officer, was a peanut farmer, served two terms as a Georgia State Senator and one as Governor of Georgia (1971–1975).[2]

Jimmy Carter - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Barack Obama
Obama%2BHalo.jpg

Barack Hussein Obama II (Listeni/bəˈrɑːk huːˈseɪn oʊˈbɑːmə/; born August 4, 1961) is the 44th and current President of the United States. He is the first African American to hold the office.

Born in Honolulu, Hawaii, Obama is a graduate of Columbia University and Harvard Law School, where he was president of the Harvard Law Review. He was a community organizer in Chicago before earning his law degree. He worked as a civil rights attorney in Chicago and taught constitutional law at the University of Chicago Law School from 1992 to 2004. He served three terms representing the 13th District in the Illinois Senate from 1997 to 2004, running unsuccessfully for the United States House of Representatives in 2000.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barack_Obama

A VOTE FOR OBAMA IS A VOTE TO RETURN TO THE FAILED POLICIES OF CARTER!

Well, now we know what it takes to get him to show up for work... only a "Frankenstorm" scenario that wipes out half the eastern seaboard, right? :rolleyes:

Mark Levin

Boy...this guy is a lowlife too:

bushsitroom-2.jpg

Allow me to help these confused lefties out:

George Bush
220px-George-W-Bush.jpeg

George Walker Bush (born July 6, 1946) is an American politician and businessman who was the 43rd President of the United States from 2001 to 2009 and the 46th Governor of Texas from 1995 to 2000. The eldest son of Barbara and George H. W. Bush, he was born in New Haven, Connecticut.

George W. Bush - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Mitt Romney
120918_mitt_romney_flags_ap_328.jpg

Willard Mitt Romney (born March 12, 1947) is an American businessman and the Republican Party's nominee for President of the United States in the 2012 election. From 2003 to 2007, he served as the 70th Governor of Massachusetts. Raised in Bloomfield Hills, Michigan by his parents Lenore and George W. Romney.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mitt_Romney

Bush and Romney are different people.

TWO DIFFERENT PEOPLE. TWO DIFFERENT POLICIES.

Same policies. Famous father, lackluster record as governors; one was a disaster...the other one would be if he were to be elected. The country dodged a bullet by re-electing Obama.

At least Carter tried a rescue with the Iranian held hostages. It failed, but he tried.

Panetta saying he felt it was "too risky" to send in a rescue team to save the Americans in Benghazi makes me want to bazooka barf.

Yesterday Leon Panetta claimed that he and General Martin Dempsey, chairman of the U.S. military's Joint Chiefs of Staff, and General Carter Ham, head of the U.S. military's Africa Command, felt they couldn't 'put forces at risk in that situation.'

CIA agents in Benghazi twice asked for permission to help Ambassador Chris Stevens as bullets were flying and twice were told to 'stand down' | Mail Online

Same policies. Famous father, lackluster record as governors; one was a disaster...the other one would be if he were to be elected. The country dodged a bullet by re-electing Obama.

Please explain how their policies are the same. Please.

A vote for Obama is a vote for Carter. Gee, that's easy!

Well, now we know what it takes to get him to show up for work... only a "Frankenstorm" scenario that wipes out half the eastern seaboard, right? :rolleyes:

:lol:

I'm sure he was sobbing that his favorite golf courses were closed.

Forum List

Back