Propaganda Pic Shows Obama Dealing With Hurricane Sandy In Situation Room

Jroc

יעקב כהן
Oct 19, 2010
Michigan
Boy this guy is a lowlife...He should drop a couple of more point putting out stuff like this...What a joke

White House Propaganda Pic Shows Dear Leader Dealing With Hurricane Sandy In Situation Room…

Do they have a pic of Obama in the situation room letting Americans die in Benghazi during the terror attack? Probably, but they won’t be releasing that one

8135791006_7be49e4bbe_z-550x366.jpg
President Barack Obama receives an update on the ongoing response to Hurricane Sandy, in the Situation Room of the White House, Oct. 29 2012. Participating via teleconference, clockwise from top left, are: Secretary of Homeland Security Janet Napolitano; FEMA Administrator Craig Fugate; Rick Knabb, Director of the National Hurricane Center; Secretary of Transportation Ray LaHood; and Secretary of Energy Steven Chu. Pictured, from left, are: Clark Stevens, Assistant Press Secretary; Emmett Beliveau, Director of the Office of the Chief of Staff; John Brennan, Assistant to the President for Homeland Security and Counterterrorism; Richard Reed, Deputy Assistant to the President for Homeland Security; Chuck Donnell, Senior Director for Resilience; Asha Tribble, Senior Director for Response; Chief of Staff Jack Lew; Alyssa Mastromonaco, Deputy Chief of Staff for Operations; Press Secretary Jay Carney; and David Agnew, Director for Intergovernmental Affairs. (Official White House Photo by Pete Souza)

Mark Levin

Boy this guy is a lowlife...He should drop a couple of more point putting out stuff like this...What a joke

White House Propaganda Pic Shows Dear Leader Dealing With Hurricane Sandy In Situation Room…

Do they have a pic of Obama in the situation room letting Americans die in Benghazi during the terror attack? Probably, but they won’t be releasing that one

President Barack Obama receives an update on the ongoing response to Hurricane Sandy, in the Situation Room of the White House, Oct. 29 2012. Participating via teleconference, clockwise from top left, are: Secretary of Homeland Security Janet Napolitano; FEMA Administrator Craig Fugate; Rick Knabb, Director of the National Hurricane Center; Secretary of Transportation Ray LaHood; and Secretary of Energy Steven Chu. Pictured, from left, are: Clark Stevens, Assistant Press Secretary; Emmett Beliveau, Director of the Office of the Chief of Staff; John Brennan, Assistant to the President for Homeland Security and Counterterrorism; Richard Reed, Deputy Assistant to the President for Homeland Security; Chuck Donnell, Senior Director for Resilience; Asha Tribble, Senior Director for Response; Chief of Staff Jack Lew; Alyssa Mastromonaco, Deputy Chief of Staff for Operations; Press Secretary Jay Carney; and David Agnew, Director for Intergovernmental Affairs. (Official White House Photo by Pete Souza)

Mark Levin

And....? We have pics of Bush "dealing" with Katrina in the Situation Room too. Only one seemed to be really paying attention tho. :eusa_whistle:

Mark Levin

And....? We have pics of Bush "dealing" with Katrina in the Situation Room too. Only one seemed to be really paying attention tho. :eusa_whistle:

I guess you missed the point....

Do they have a pic of Obama in the situation room letting Americans die in Benghazi during the terror attack?

Mark Levin

Buoooooosh is gone.

Looks like a president to me, Benghazi is a nonissue this election, you're wasting your energy. This week will be Mitt's undoing, finito.

The only thing the democrats have at this point is to reference Bush.

It's sad.

Bush served the max amount a president can serve, the people chose him, repeatedly.

And he wasn't impeached.

But he's still the shining example of how to screw up royally. I suspect this is why so many Righties are going on and on about Sandy.....Katrina embarasses them.

nope, because we understand how government works...hurricans are a local issue...and Katriana was a failure for the gov of LA and the mayor of "Chocolate City"....abject failures......

Where is the pic of how Obama dealt with the Libya issue

oh wait they have video of it at a campaign ralley in Las Vegas!

You keep talking about him like he's still in charge. Can't be with high unemployment

No...no I have not. But you have never been known for being able to figure out what people are clearly saying. You're not too bright and it's somewhat common knowledge here.

Bull shit liar, this thread is about obama, and what do you do? Mention Bush,

Correction...I mention pictures of Bush in the same situation room. But, as I said, you are not very bright. This is above your IQ, I can tell. Sorry, littlereb.

Allow me to help these confused lefties out:

George Bush
220px-George-W-Bush.jpeg

George Walker Bush (born July 6, 1946) is an American politician and businessman who was the 43rd President of the United States from 2001 to 2009 and the 46th Governor of Texas from 1995 to 2000. The eldest son of Barbara and George H. W. Bush, he was born in New Haven, Connecticut.

George W. Bush - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Mitt Romney
120918_mitt_romney_flags_ap_328.jpg

Willard Mitt Romney (born March 12, 1947) is an American businessman and the Republican Party's nominee for President of the United States in the 2012 election. From 2003 to 2007, he served as the 70th Governor of Massachusetts. Raised in Bloomfield Hills, Michigan by his parents Lenore and George W. Romney.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mitt_Romney

Bush and Romney are different people.

TWO DIFFERENT PEOPLE. TWO DIFFERENT POLICIES.

No...no I have not. But you have never been known for being able to figure out what people are clearly saying. You're not too bright and it's somewhat common knowledge here.

Bull shit liar, this thread is about obama, and what do you do? Mention Bush,

Correction...I mention pictures of Bush in the same situation room. But, as I said, you are not very bright. This is above your IQ, I can tell. Sorry, littlereb.

says the liberals who wouldnt know a fact if it hit you in the ass

Forum List

Back