Navy SEALS Group To Broadcast Anti-Obama Commercial

clevergirl

Gold Member
Oct 22, 2009
Good for them.

"When Obama called the SEALs they got Bin Laden. When the SEALs called Obama, they got...."

A Navy SEALS group will air an anti-Obama ad in swing states during the Osama bin Laden film that debuts on the National Geographic Channel....

romneywest2012.png

good thing the WWII vets were less treasonous about all the WWII films that were produced over the last 67 years.

The so called seals that would do this are no better than shitty mercs who have sold out for big republican bucks, they have disgraced their country and their service just to spread partisan BS, I wonder what the anonymous lobbyists backing them paid for their much too conditional loyalty.

A Navy SEALS group will air an anti-Obama ad in swing states during the Osama bin Laden film that debuts on the National Geographic Channel less than 48 hours before the presidential election. The ad from the Special Operations OPSEC Education fund assails the president for playing politics with national security.
Read more at Navy SEALS Group To Broadcast Anti-Obama Commercial During National Geographic Bin Laden Film [Video]

Good ad, too bad it's not 30 seeconds. But they make the point.

A Navy SEALS group will air an anti-Obama ad in swing states during the Osama bin Laden film that debuts on the National Geographic Channel less than 48 hours before the presidential election. The ad from the Special Operations OPSEC Education fund assails the president for playing politics with national security.
Read more at Navy SEALS Group To Broadcast Anti-Obama Commercial During National Geographic Bin Laden Film [Video]

I gather that the film Weinstein made has Obama as the hero of the film.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.:lol:

commando-in-chief.png

The so called seals..

Yeah, right. Like you have the position to call them "so called".

When did you serve? And were you seal material?

I said so called because except for one they seem to be hiding their identities from the internet , I am wondering is there any more than just one shitty excuse for a soldier.

The so called seals that would do this are no better than shitty mercs who have sold out for big republican bucks, they have disgraced their country and their service just to spread partisan BS, I wonder what the anonymous lobbyists backing them paid for their much too conditional loyalty.

I think the Seals have genuine hate on for the CIC. Obama claims the credit for Bin Laden.

Biggest death of Seals in that one attack and Obama only sends out form letters of condolences.

And now he let former Seals die in Benghazi.

Yeah, it's a genuine hate on.

Another one of those Stand Up and Love America As We Buy Elections PACs

The Supreme Ignorant Court has really mucked things up and moved average citizens to an orbit near Pluto.

Some on here talk about brainwashing.......When's that Jeep plant moving to China boys?

The so called seals..

Yeah, right. Like you have the position to call them "so called".

When did you serve? And were you seal material?

I said so called because except for one they seem to be hiding their identities from the internet , I am wondering is there any more than just one shitty excuse for a soldier.

So you are trying to say that you think they aren't really Seals that ran this ad? Just a bunch of phonies claiming to be because they hide their identity?

I think the Seals have genuine hate on for the CIC. Obama claims the credit for Bin Laden.

Biggest death of Seals in that one attack and Obama only sends out form letters of condolences.

This particular bunch of birthers with their hideous conspiracy theorizing tea bagging activities have no loyalty to the government whatsoever and are an embarrassment to the uniform.

somehow i bet if they were doing a pro obama commercial... you would be swinging of the ceiling cheering.

This particular bunch of birthers with their hideous conspiracy theorizing tea bagging activities have no loyalty to the government whatsoever and are an embarrassment to the uniform.

Try saying that to their face ya little prick!

somehow i bet if they were doing a pro obama commercial... you would be swinging of the ceiling cheering.

Not really, I have always felt it was wrong to use military service for partisan political purposes against or for particular candidates.

Forum List

Back