Propaganda Pic Shows Obama Dealing With Hurricane Sandy In Situation Room

Can't wait to see the faux outrage when Obama resumes his campaign schedule.

blah blah blah....he actually took time out to do his job.....holy shit lets saint him!!!!! Id' say a day or two is good, should have happened with libya and he should have a primetime speech to let people know what was going on.....and be truthful...no video bullshit....my dogs knew that story was crap from the moment it was uttered

Well, now we know what it takes to get him to show up for work... only a "Frankenstorm" scenario that wipes out half the eastern seaboard, right? :rolleyes:

:lol:

I'm sure he was sobbing that his favorite golf courses were closed.

Hell, if he could've got Air Force One out after that photo op, he'd have been doing his stump speech right after.

Hell, if he could've got Air Force One out after that photo op, he'd have been doing his stump speech right after.

Or just doing some sight seeing at our expense.

custom_1242051115881_air-force-one-over-new-york.jpg

At least Carter tried a rescue with the Iranian held hostages. It failed, but he tried.

Panetta saying he felt it was "too risky" to send in a rescue team to save the Americans in Benghazi makes me want to bazooka barf.

Yesterday Leon Panetta claimed that he and General Martin Dempsey, chairman of the U.S. military's Joint Chiefs of Staff, and General Carter Ham, head of the U.S. military's Africa Command, felt they couldn't 'put forces at risk in that situation.'

CIA agents in Benghazi twice asked for permission to help Ambassador Chris Stevens as bullets were flying and twice were told to 'stand down' | Mail Online

Reminiscent of the excuses from Clinton, Clarke and Sandy Berger for their REFUSALS to KILL that goddamn bin-Laden time after time after after time. Which left him free to plan and finance 9-11.

blah blah blah....he actually took time out to do his job.....holy shit lets saint him!!!!! Id' say a day or two is good, should have happened with libya and he should have a primetime speech to let people know what was going on.....and be truthful...no video bullshit....my dogs knew that story was crap from the moment it was uttered

As did I

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/247140-lets-be-honest.html#post5991905

Obama kept us out of Libya; Bush/McCain would have troops there getting shot up daily just like they were in Iraq before the President got us out of there and as our troops are doing in Afghanistan--he'll correct that in his 2nd term too sonny.

At least Carter tried a rescue with the Iranian held hostages. It failed, but he tried.

Panetta saying he felt it was "too risky" to send in a rescue team to save the Americans in Benghazi makes me want to bazooka barf.

Yesterday Leon Panetta claimed that he and General Martin Dempsey, chairman of the U.S. military's Joint Chiefs of Staff, and General Carter Ham, head of the U.S. military's Africa Command, felt they couldn't 'put forces at risk in that situation.'

CIA agents in Benghazi twice asked for permission to help Ambassador Chris Stevens as bullets were flying and twice were told to 'stand down' | Mail Online

Reminiscent of the excuses from Clinton, Clarke and Sandy Berger for their REFUSALS to KILL that goddamn bin-Laden time after time after after time. Which left him free to plan and finance 9-11.

Leaving our people begging for help while they're under fire isn't reminiscent of anything we've done before that I can recollect. I get what you're saying though.

Last edited:

As did I

Obama kept us out of Libya; Bush/McCain would have troops there getting shot up daily just like they were in Iraq before the President got us out of there and as our troops are doing in Afghanistan--he'll correct that in his 2nd term too sonny.
no they wouldnt have...lets stop with that nonsense......we can go into Iraq if you want.

Im glad you agree with the video, so what the hell was he thinking with this? does he think his own voters are stupid enough to buy that?

As did I

no they wouldnt have...lets stop with that nonsense......we can go into Iraq if you want.

Im glad you agree with the video, so what the hell was he thinking with this? does he think his own voters are stupid enough to buy that?

Warmongers don't care...if he didn't have troops in before 9/11 which I doubt (please detail the rationale on why they wouldnt have sent the troops in), we'd have sent troops in now and boom; Somalia all over again.

I don't agree with the video. It never sounded to me as if the video would cause wide-spread angst in multiple capitols. The administration had a different view. The idiocy of yours and the right's stance on this is that:

1). It makes a difference what caused it. Intel can be bad--ask GWB. Intel can be partially right. Rasmussen (the only poll your ilk believes apparently) didn't do a robo-call to Libya and ask "Why are you storming our consulate?" to find out the answers. Perhaps a few of them were motivated by the video. I don't know.

2). That the President would send in a warplane to put down a riot violating another country's airspace, endangering hundreds of people (not to mention more Americans), and setting this precedent for ourselves is, thankfully, a rare instance of your lunacy. It ignores that, oh yeah, we still have to operate there on 9/12....9/13....9/14....and so on. What are we going to do, put CAP in place over Libya? Obviously such actions would spark protests around the world and bring worldwide condemnation but, oh I forgot, I'm dealing with right wing loons; you all don't care about any of that.

Boy this guy is a lowlife...He should drop a couple of more point putting out stuff like this...What a joke

White House Propaganda Pic Shows Dear Leader Dealing With Hurricane Sandy In Situation Room…

Do they have a pic of Obama in the situation room letting Americans die in Benghazi during the terror attack? Probably, but they won’t be releasing that one

8135791006_7be49e4bbe_z-550x366.jpg
President Barack Obama receives an update on the ongoing response to Hurricane Sandy, in the Situation Room of the White House, Oct. 29 2012. Participating via teleconference, clockwise from top left, are: Secretary of Homeland Security Janet Napolitano; FEMA Administrator Craig Fugate; Rick Knabb, Director of the National Hurricane Center; Secretary of Transportation Ray LaHood; and Secretary of Energy Steven Chu. Pictured, from left, are: Clark Stevens, Assistant Press Secretary; Emmett Beliveau, Director of the Office of the Chief of Staff; John Brennan, Assistant to the President for Homeland Security and Counterterrorism; Richard Reed, Deputy Assistant to the President for Homeland Security; Chuck Donnell, Senior Director for Resilience; Asha Tribble, Senior Director for Response; Chief of Staff Jack Lew; Alyssa Mastromonaco, Deputy Chief of Staff for Operations; Press Secretary Jay Carney; and David Agnew, Director for Intergovernmental Affairs. (Official White House Photo by Pete Souza)

Mark Levin

Too bad we don't have a pic of the situation room while 3 Americans were fighting for their lives in Benghazi.

Boy this guy is a lowlife...He should drop a couple of more point putting out stuff like this...What a joke

White House Propaganda Pic Shows Dear Leader Dealing With Hurricane Sandy In Situation Room…

Do they have a pic of Obama in the situation room letting Americans die in Benghazi during the terror attack? Probably, but they won’t be releasing that one

8135791006_7be49e4bbe_z-550x366.jpg
President Barack Obama receives an update on the ongoing response to Hurricane Sandy, in the Situation Room of the White House, Oct. 29 2012. Participating via teleconference, clockwise from top left, are: Secretary of Homeland Security Janet Napolitano; FEMA Administrator Craig Fugate; Rick Knabb, Director of the National Hurricane Center; Secretary of Transportation Ray LaHood; and Secretary of Energy Steven Chu. Pictured, from left, are: Clark Stevens, Assistant Press Secretary; Emmett Beliveau, Director of the Office of the Chief of Staff; John Brennan, Assistant to the President for Homeland Security and Counterterrorism; Richard Reed, Deputy Assistant to the President for Homeland Security; Chuck Donnell, Senior Director for Resilience; Asha Tribble, Senior Director for Response; Chief of Staff Jack Lew; Alyssa Mastromonaco, Deputy Chief of Staff for Operations; Press Secretary Jay Carney; and David Agnew, Director for Intergovernmental Affairs. (Official White House Photo by Pete Souza)

Mark Levin

Too bad we don't have a pic of the situation room while 3 Americans were fighting for their lives in Benghazi.

Would you have it framed?

Where's bin-Laden now?

Mark Levin

Would you have it framed?

It would prove that they were watching it in real time now wouldn't it.

Watching 3 men fight for their lives while they stood around and did nothing.

You of course would frame it.

That's the situation room?

Fuck I've seen basement-mancaves with more advanced media enhancements than this.....what's with the long rectangular table from 1975? Install a fucking semicircle, with plugins for laptops at each station for godssake!......IS THAT AN OVERHEAD PROJECTOR'S MAGNIFIER in front of the SCREEN??? YOU GOTTA BE SHITTING ME!!! And what's with the nameplate for the dude on Obama's right? Hey, if everyone doesn't know who the fuck you are, sitting next to the US president, then guess what: YOU SHOULDN'T BE SITTING NEXT TO THE US PREZ!!

Isn't that photo the same photo they drag out every time they want to show obama in the situation room?

Well, now we know what it takes to get him to show up for work... only a "Frankenstorm" scenario that wipes out half the eastern seaboard, right? :rolleyes:

If it weren't for the photo op, you wouldn't see this. Obama is seen in the situation room only when he thinks it can help himself. You can rest assured that the only reason Obama is interested in this is that someone has let him know that the optics of doing ANYTHING that appeared to show disinterest would be the final straw for his campaign.
The photo op of his disinterest in Benghazi won't add too many votes.

Forum List

Back