Progressives taught me how to hate

Blaming the object of your hatred for your hatred is pretty pathetic, kind of like blaming school for turning out stupid.

What?

Hate only exists because another does something you do not approve of..

For me it is the progressives attempt at circumventing and down-right ignoring our Bill of Rights and Constitution.

Interesting take on it.
bottom line,progressives are part of the communist architecture of ending self reliance,industry,and independence and freedom.
they support nothing but their own causes.
and exploit undereducated and exploit for their own benefit.

Maybe you and Mr. Knucklehead can take an English class together, Pugsley.

Blaming the object of your hatred for your hatred is pretty pathetic, kind of like blaming school for turning out stupid.

What?

For me it is the progressives attempt at circumventing and down-right ignoring our Bill of Rights and Constitution.

You are responsible for 100% of what goes on in your mind, take some responsibility for Christ's sake. Being personally insulted by broad social trends is just sad.

What?

Hate only exists because another does something you do not approve of.

You are fucking terminally stupid.

Aren't you the guy who has gone to some lengths to tell everyone that he is a Catholic? You must have missed a LOT of Sunday School, chump.

Last edited:

What?

You are responsible for 100% of what goes on in your mind, take some responsibility for Christ's sake. Being personally insulted by broad social trends is just sad.

You're and uneducated twat...

That is a fact dummy...

What?

You're and [sic] uneducated twat...

That is a fact dummy...

Go ask an adult to explain the word 'irony' to you, mouth-breather.

Are you going to snap? If so, seek help... and don't let that help be a correctional facility.

I hate asparagus, I blame the asparagus for not being chocolate.

love is irrational...look at the woman who stays with her man who beats her.

again you are not rational, and i doubt you have ever loved.

Textbook narcissism.

eh its anger.Nick like many others on here and other message boards are mad and just want to be heard. They want to feel important and powerful, and the more they realize that their voice isnt that important. The more pissed off they become. So they lash out at anything and everything..

Nicks just lonely.

Maybe, but this is starting to feel like making fun of the mentally ill, not my thing, out.

Hate should be irrational when one is self-sufficiant.

but you are not rational

Is love and acceptance rational???
No. They are the mature course.

Is it easier for you to find a scapegoat, a point of blame outside yourself to rationalize your immaturity? have you ever considered that politics didn't teach you to hate but your upbringing did?

I suppose you hate those pesky "Progressives" because they tend to play the 'victim card'. Or maybe you have no real grasp on political life other than the propaganda spilled in your ear you corporate shills?

Or maybe you have no grasp on history and believe that the Klan sang "Kumbaya" after a lynching?

Anyway, pouting and blaming are not actions deeming respect. Good luck with that.

I find it ironic that so many play the victim card about others playing the victim card.

Like how the conservative SCOTUS decided in Kelo, Citizen's United and Florence v Burlington?

Bwahhaha.

What?

I think you're confused here.

I don't "hate" them because of what they think about me - I could care less about that. I hate them because because they're tyrannical, dangerous and stupid.

They're a threat to freedom..

I hate them because they cloak their hate in do-good bullshit....

They hate everything I represent and I hate them for everything they represent - I'm just being logical about it...

Progressives are the ones who sit there all day talking about how "hate" is irrational, yet all they do is hate. I'm saying I do hate progressives and it is perfectly a perfectly rational feeling. If anything I'm above the progressives for admitting this - while they pussy-foot around their feelings...

Forum List

Back