Democrats cannot point to any Biden accomplishments, so they amplify TRUMP HATE

sure I'll challenge you. You're implying that demofks became republican and republicans became demofks.
No, I'm suggesting your fellow dumbfucks got tossed from the democratic party when their hate mongering became a political liability.

As it is for the GOP today.

They doā€¦itā€™s their hard earned money theyā€™re usingā€¦And your answer here shows you have no empathy for what these people are going throughā€¦And further couldnā€™t care any lessā€¦

Itā€˜s that kind of ā€œEva Parone - Let ā€˜em eat cakeā€ attitude, that is going to hand democrats their asses this election season.
Who is using their hard earned money and for what?

And what does that have to do with understanding the factors involved with economic inflation?

Itā€˜s that kind of ā€œEva Parone - Let ā€˜em eat cakeā€ attitude, that is going to hand democrats their asses this election season.
Werenā€™t yall saying that during the red wave? Didnā€™t that fall completely flat?

Why do right wingers project their financial struggles onto everyone else? Most peopleā€™s real earnings are up from pre-pandemic, meaning they make more today even after accounting for inflation.
Try again.

No, I'm suggesting your fellow dumbfucks got tossed from the democratic party when their hate mongering became a political liability.

Problem is, you retards never see anyone as a political liability. Look up Fred Richmond, and more famously Gerry Studdsā€¦In fact in the wake of Studds, Dems gave him a standing O for refusing to resignā€¦.Classy.

Try again.

I said they're up from pre-pandemic.

I know averages are tricky, but follow me. Average hourly wages spiked sharply in 2020--not because people were suddenly making more, but because unemployment surged and lower-income people were laid off in droves, removing them from the average and leaving behind higher-paid employees to pull up the average.

That's the situation Biden walked into in January 2021. Biden re-opened the country and sent everyone back to work, restoring full employment. Which brought the average wage back down as lower-wage employees rejoined the workforce and were again counted in the average. Real average wages today are higher than they were pre-pandemic. They're not yet higher than the artificially-elevated level they were at in the middle of the pandemic.

Dude, what I said was spot on

A full recovery from covid
15 million jobs
best economy of the past 50 years
3.8% unemployment
First industrial growth in decades
growing wages
standing up for freedom against thugs like putin!

reelect Biden!
I think Biden is the best president of the past 20 years and will kick Trumps ass later this year. Better economy, industry finally taking off and so much more!

If it wasn't for the attacks on lgbt rights caused by trumps court picks BIden would probably be the best president since LBJ and maybe ike.

A full recovery from covid
Thank you President Trump
15 million jobs
Mostly returns from democrat authoritarian shutdowns.
best economy of the past 50 years
Thank you President Trump
3.8% unemployment
Trump was there
First industrial growth in decades
thank you Trump
growing wages
ate up by inflation
standing up for freedom against thugs like putin!
cowardly running from Afghanistan, leaving Americans to fend for themselves.
reelect Biden!
Only if you hate America.

Forum List

Back