Progressives taught me how to hate

My parents had nothing to do with my political leanings..

Your personal stupidity and immorality have nothing to do with any political leanings.

That is the problem with you "conservatives" - you do nothing but yap and take pride in your passive ways..

That's why this nation is in the position its in now. You fuckers are too pussy to do a goddamn thing.

This is why every time a progressive cries "racism" you just back the fuck off and give accusers whatever the fuck they want to PROVE you're not racist..

Is it imagination story time at the 'home' today, Mr. Thick?

Your personal stupidity and immorality have nothing to do with any political leanings.

That is the problem with you "conservatives" - you do nothing but yap and take pride in your passive ways..

That's why this nation is in the position its in now. You fuckers are too pussy to do a goddamn thing.

This is why every time a progressive cries "racism" you just back the fuck off and give accusers whatever the fuck they want to PROVE you're not racist..

Is it imagination story time at the 'home' today, Mr. Thick?

See - when people are in a corner and have nothing more to add they say stupid one liner shit like that....

Now if you want to oppose my logic and ideas then do it with some substance..

Insults with no substance are for 3rd graders..

Last edited:
Now if you want to oppose my logic and ideas then do it with some substance....

Oppose your what?! You have no logic, you mouth-breathing sub-human. You're an idiot.

Have you discussed your hate with your priest, liar? Have you found that 'nice girl' who shares your 'morality' yet, scumbag?

LIAR> Satan taught you that. You just are too stupid to listen to what Jesus teaches.

So if an individual hates cabbage are they on satans side??
No. They are just idiots for spending such intense emotion on a fucking vegetable.

Well we all wouldn't be posting here if we didn't have a passion for politics...

I suppose we should look at politics like food...

I'm the adult that flings peas with my plastic spoon :lol:

(I like peas tho)...

Just because I fling peas doesn't mean I want to kill peas..

Besides, I believe in a checks and balances and I think progressives add do a good job at adding balance and checks but now we're just too authoritarian...

Last edited:
So if an individual hates cabbage are they on satans side??
No. They are just idiots for spending such intense emotion on a fucking vegetable.

Well we all wouldn't be posting here if we didn't have a passion for politics...

I suppose we should look at politics like food...

I'm the adult that flings peas with my plastic spoon :lol:

(I like peas tho)...

Flaunting your immorality and deep, deep stupidity is not "politics," moron.

Progressives taught me how to hate.

Nah, it was your mommy and daddy that did that.

:eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo:

At one point when I was younger I was a progressive. Hell, when I was a progressive my parents were "republicans" now we're all "classical liberals."

I remember when I was younger my ignorant ass was attempting to debate my mom over redistribution of wealth and taxes and my position was that the rich should pay more in taxes because they had more wealth. My mother was like "how is that fair" - that was pretty much the day I rethought my politics...

How can we be a fair and free nation when we ask others to do more and contribute more than the next guy??

Because those who EARN MORE, have a DUTY to pay back the circumstances that allowed them to "do more and contribute more" than the next guy.

OR....

I. The subjects of every state ought to contribute towards the support of the government, as nearly as possible, in proportion to their respective abilities;

that is, in proportion to the revenue which they respectively enjoy under the protection of the state.

-Adam Smith
Wealth of Nations.

Do you think your MOM knows more about economics than him?
Perhaps it's time for you to re-re-examine your politics about taxation.

This is the problem with the internet.
You don't have a decent education in economic and the foundations upon which to answer your mom's question. So you go with the easiest answer that makes the most sense. But that's not necessarily the RIGHT one, because you fail to understand the intellectual underpinning of "progressive" taxation. (in the progressive sense, not the political one).

A nation of rugged individualists that don't owe each other anything or don't come together to create something greater than the sum of it's parts is hardly the "United" States of America, is it?

You think the founding fathers were rugged individualists? No They realized that if they didn't hang together, they'd all hang separately and risked their considerable fortunes to ensure our freedom.

Progressives taught me how to hate.

At one point when I was younger I was a progressive. Hell, when I was a progressive my parents were "republicans" now we're all "classical liberals."

I remember when I was younger my ignorant ass was attempting to debate my mom over redistribution of wealth and taxes and my position was that the rich should pay more in taxes because they had more wealth. My mother was like "how is that fair" - that was pretty much the day I rethought my politics...

How can we be a fair and free nation when we ask others to do more and contribute more than the next guy??

Oh I thought you said hate, not political leanings....First of all the progressive tax rate is not redistribution of wealth.

With the tax loopholes it is not fair that a fellow like Romey can pay less percentage wise than a guy making 60K.

Hate drew a circle that shut me out
Heretic, rebel, a thing to flout.
But love and I had the wit to win
We drew a circle that took him in”
- Charles Edwin Markham

They may teach you to hate. But if we do hate, they win. We need to love. Overwhelm them with such love that they cannot withstand it.

The people need to see the contrast between good and evil.

Now if you want to oppose my logic and ideas then do it with some substance....

Oppose your what?! You have no logic, you mouth-breathing sub-human. You're an idiot.

Have you discussed your hate with your priest, liar? Have you found that 'nice girl' who shares your 'morality' yet, scumbag?

You're and ignorant tool..

Everyone has some sort of logic..

Go take your 95 IQ and attempt to learn something...

Oh I thought you said hate, not political leanings....First of all the progressive tax rate is not redistribution of wealth.

With the tax loopholes it is not fair that a fellow like Romey can pay less percentage wise than a guy making 60K.

It's also not true.

But hey, facts arent very fair to progressive talking points

Because those who EARN MORE, have a DUTY to pay back the circumstances that allowed them to "do more and contribute more" than the next guy..

You say that "as a Republican" right, poseur?

Interesting take on it.
bottom line,progressives are part of the communist architecture of ending self reliance,industry,and independence and freedom.
they support nothing but their own causes.
and exploit undereducated and exploit for their own benefit.

Besides being " part of the communist architecture of ending self reliance,industry,and independence and freedom", which party does not and win?

Hate drew a circle that shut me out
Heretic, rebel, a thing to flout.
But love and I had the wit to win
We drew a circle that took him in”
- Charles Edwin Markham

They may teach you to hate. But if we do hate, they win. We need to love. Overwhelm them with such love that they cannot withstand it.

The people need to see the contrast between good and evil.

That is the same logic they use with their "social justice" nonsense...

You have two sides that want to love one another to death but want to eradicate one another...

Forum List

Back