Progressives taught me how to hate

I find it ironic that so many play the victim card about others playing the victim card.

For me it is the progressives attempt at circumventing and down-right ignoring our Bill of Rights and Constitution.

Like how the conservative SCOTUS decided in Kelo, Citizen's United and Florence v Burlington?

Bwahhaha.

I hate all tyrants "republican" or "democrat."

In present times I don't see any difference between the two..

If it matters I'm NOT a RINO - I'm a classical liberal..

Neither side these days have any idea what classical liberalism is about - neither side represents the ideas our founding fathers dreamed and represented....

Mr. Thick of the OP certainly isn't shy about demonstrating his personal limitations of knowledge, intelligence, and morality.

Are you going to snap? If so, seek help... and don't let that help be a correctional facility.

Hell no I'm not going to snap...

I just don't like progressives....

You think just because I make a thread about that truth I'm going to snap?

I'm just showing you idiots that I'm man enough to admit that I hate you...

It means I want nothing to do with you. It means I would never willingly associate with a known progressive (in other words befriend one)...

Progressives taught me how to hate.

You dont need to hate to stand your ground.

All you need is principle.

Hate is principal... I need principal to hate..

Besides, what is the difference between "hate" and "dislike."

"Dislike" is almost a PC term for "hate" - "hate" just happens to be a more blunt term.

Just to be clear, you did claim to be a church-going Catholic, right? Have you had this conversation with your priest, Mr. Thick?

And how's that 'finding a nice girl who shares your morality' thing going, Mr. Thick? Hard to do when you have no morality?

Mr. Thick of the OP certainly isn't shy about demonstrating his personal limitations of knowledge, intelligence, and morality.

Oh, so you love everyone and every thing right??

If you actually believe that bullshit I have a bridge to sell you..

You hate just as much as I do - you just don't see it..

Difference is that I don't walk through life with my eyes closed..

Oh, by the way I am very moral and "conservative" but I'm also logical.

"Dislike" is almost a PC term for "hate" - "hate" just happens to be a more blunt term.

Just to be clear, you did claim to be a church-going Catholic, right? Have you had this conversation with your priest, Mr. Thick?

And how's that 'finding a nice girl who shares your morality' thing going, Mr. Thick? Hard to do when you have no morality?

Well I suppose Jesus died for our sins...

Besides where does it say "thall shall not hate?"

Then we must disagree. The left has taught me not to give an inch. Punch back, get ruthless.
Use every tactic they have used against us and rub their fucking noses in it.
I can do that with a smile on my face

What?

Hate only exists because another does something you do not approve of..

For me it is the progressives attempt at circumventing and down-right ignoring our Bill of Rights and Constitution.

You are responsible for 100% of what goes on in your mind, take some responsibility for Christ's sake. Being personally insulted by broad social trends is just sad.

I think you're confused here.

I don't "hate" them because of what they think about me - I could care less about that. I hate them because because they're tyrannical, dangerous and stupid.

They're a threat to freedom..

I hate them because they cloak their hate in do-good bullshit....

They hate everything I represent and I hate them for everything they represent - I'm just being logical about it...

Progressives are the ones who sit there all day talking about how "hate" is irrational, yet all they do is hate. I'm saying I do hate progressives and it is perfectly a perfectly rational feeling. If anything I'm above the progressives for admitting this - while they pussy-foot around their feelings...

This is the problem Mr. Nick, not everyone who is left of center with regards to their political leanings is an extreme communist or Marxist who wants the government to take over and control every aspect of our lives. In fact, those types of democrats are quite rare. You seem to be viewing the world from this extreme black and white lens, but in reality, that's just not how it is.

This isn’t a country of extremes (as some of the news networks like make you believe), this is a largely moderate country.

I consider myself “progressive” when it comes to the social issues, and support things like gay marriage and keeping a religious favoritism out of our government, so does that make me hateful?

Oh, so you love everyone and every thing right??

If you actually believe that bullshit I have a bridge to sell you..

You hate just as much as I do - you just don't see it..

Difference is that I don't walk through life with my eyes closed..

Oh, by the way I am very moral and "conservative" but I'm also logical.

I thought you were ignoring me, Mr. Thick. You can't do anything right, can you?

Well I suppose Jesus died for our sins...

Besides where does it say "thall shall not hate?"

I knew you were lying when you claimed to be a Catholic. Do you think that lying is going to help you find that 'nice girl' you keep whining about?

Nah, it was your mommy and daddy that did that.

:eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo:

My parents had nothing to do with my political leanings..

At one point when I was younger I was a progressive. Hell, when I was a progressive my parents were "republicans" now we're all "classical liberals."

I remember when I was younger my ignorant ass was attempting to debate my mom over redistribution of wealth and taxes and my position was that the rich should pay more in taxes because they had more wealth. My mother was like "how is that fair" - that was pretty much the day I rethought my politics...

How can we be a fair and free nation when we ask others to do more and contribute more than the next guy??

You are responsible for 100% of what goes on in your mind, take some responsibility for Christ's sake. Being personally insulted by broad social trends is just sad.

I don't "hate" them because of what they think about me - I could care less about that. I hate them because because they're tyrannical, dangerous and stupid.

They hate everything I represent and I hate them for everything they represent - I'm just being logical about it...

Progressives are the ones who sit there all day talking about how "hate" is irrational, yet all they do is hate. I'm saying I do hate progressives and it is perfectly a perfectly rational feeling. If anything I'm above the progressives for admitting this - while they pussy-foot around their feelings...

This is the problem Mr. Nick, not everyone who is left of center with regards to their political leanings is an extreme communist or Marxist who wants the government to take over and control every aspect of our lives. In fact, those types of democrats are quite rare. You seem to be viewing the world from this extreme black and white lens, but in reality, that's just not how it is.

This isn’t a country of extremes (as some of the news networks like make you believe), this is a largely moderate country.

I consider myself “progressive” when it comes to the social issues, and support things like gay marriage and keeping a religious favoritism out of our government, so does that make me hateful?

Your secularist brainwashing has made you an idiot. We've covered this already.

I said progressive NOT liberal...

Progressives look to government to force progress - they look to government to create their "social utopia."

Guess what? there are 300,000,000 different ideas of a "social utopia" in the US.

How about you subscribe to classical liberalism? that way we all can do what makes us happy, within logical law (no murder, theft, assaults etc)...

I don't need government telling me I cant grow a fucking tomato garden in my front yard..

I have a serious problem with authoritarians...

Nah, it was your mommy and daddy that did that.

:eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo:

My parents had nothing to do with my political leanings..

Your personal stupidity and immorality have nothing to do with any political leanings.

That is the problem with you "conservatives" - you do nothing but yap and take pride in your passive ways..

That's why this nation is in the position its in now. You fuckers are too pussy to do a goddamn thing.

This is why every time a progressive cries "racism" you just back the fuck off and give accusers whatever the fuck they want to PROVE you're not racist..

Forum List

Back