Progressives have no class…

This from the friends of Alex Jones who called Sandy Hook a hoax.
2017 Real Time Death Statistics in America

This country has much bigger fish to fry… Violence from people using firearms is a non-issue. Fact

So all your RWnut pals and YOU ranting about murders in Chicago are beating on a non-issue?

Shut up about it then. lol
Chicago has made their own bed, now they have to sleep in it. Frivolous strict gun control laws have made that city what it is. Fact

Chicago's gun control law was shot down by the Supreme Court, fuckwit.

Goddam you people could not be more uninformed if you allowed me to perform a lobotomy on you.

Post it or shut up liar.

Chicago has made their own bed, now they have to sleep in it. Frivolous strict gun control laws have made that city what it is. Fact

Goddam you people could not be more uninformed if you allowed me to perform a lobotomy on you.
:lmao:
Criminals are called criminals for a reason, they do criminal activity. Criminals rarely if ever.... obey laws.
fucked up frivolous do-gooder gun control laws do nothing for stopping criminal activity… Fact

So why have laws against anything?
I said frivolous gun control laws, like the ones progressives are suggesting. Progressives are really stupid on the issue… No understanding.

No, you said criminals don't obey the law, so why have laws?

Do they obey the law? Yes or no.

This country has much bigger fish to fry… Violence from people using firearms is a non-issue. Fact

So all your RWnut pals and YOU ranting about murders in Chicago are beating on a non-issue?

Post it or shut up liar.

Admit that you're yakking in a gun control thread while being wholly ignorant of current law.

Criminals are called criminals for a reason, they do criminal activity. Criminals rarely if ever.... obey laws.
fucked up frivolous do-gooder gun control laws do nothing for stopping criminal activity… Fact

I said frivolous gun control laws, like the ones progressives are suggesting. Progressives are really stupid on the issue… No understanding.

Do pedophiles obey the law?

Guns are now the 3rd or 4th leading cause of death among children. Over 1,300 kids die every year...but "nothing to see here"?

Wrong!

"
1. Suffocation. It’s the leading cause of injury-related death for children under 1; 73 percent of parents place items in their child’s crib that could be a hazard, including blankets, bumpers and stuffed animals. Tip: Keep cribs clear of objects.

2. Bathtub drowning. Every week a child dies from drowning in a bathtub; 12.5 percent of parents have left a child alone in a tub for five minutes or longer—doing anything from getting towels, checking on other children and cooking.

3. Fires/burns. Fourteen percent of parents admit they never check smoke alarm batteries, and the majority says they don’t practice an escape plan.

4. Window and staircase falls. Every year 3,300 children are injured falling out of windows; 70 percent of parents say they don’t use window guards or stops.

5. Poisoning. Poison Control centers take more than 1 million calls a year about children younger than 5 who have gotten into medicine cabinets and ingested dangerous products. Too many of us leave cleaning products unlocked and low to the ground."

Top 5 ways children die, get injured at home

Post it or shut up liar.

Admit that you're yakking in a gun control thread while being wholly ignorant of current law.

In other words you are talking out of your ass again prove your assertion kid.

LOL, defection and running in circles won't work with me ,you know better. Do you support pedophilia?

LOL, defection and running in circles won't work with me ,you know better. Do you support pedophilia?

No but apparently you support felons being able to buy guns.

Post it or shut up liar.

I'll take your stunned non-answer as a confession:

McDonald v. City of Chicago - Wikipedia

Now go fuck yourself up your fat ass and we'll all feel better.

Post it or shut up liar.

Oh you poor baby, somebody you support something you said and you don't like it. Tough. you're a known liar kid.

Deflect kid, do criminals obey the law?

Do criminals obey the law?

Post it or shut up liar.

Oh you poor baby, somebody you support something you said and you don't like it. Tough. you're a known liar kid.

What?

lololol

No, that's why we punish them. YOU don't want gun law violators punished, we get it.

Post it or shut up liar.

What?

lololol

Do criminals obey the Law kid?

Shit for brains, the vast majority of felons steal firearms for their criminal activity, legally felons cannot buy firearms. You're one stupid motherfucker…:lmao:

No, that's why we punish them. YOU don't want gun law violators punished, we get it.

That wasn't so hard was it? We want all violators punished, see I told you that you are liar.

The vast majority of firearms used by felons/criminals in violent crimes are stolen and/or come across the Mexican border...

That wasn't so hard was it? We want all violators punished, see I told you that you are liar.

No you don't because you don't want gun control laws.

Forum List

Back