Jackson

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2010
Nashville
John Bonifield, CNN Producer Says Russia Narrative "Mostly bullshit right now"

"Get back to Russia," Says CEO Jeff Zucker

President Trump is Right About Witch Hunt, "No real proof"

Comes in Wake of CNN's Russia-Gate Retraction & New Rules on Russia Coverage

(NEW YORK) -- Project Veritas has released a video of CNN Producer John Bonifield who was caught on hidden-camera admitting that there is no proof to CNN's Russia narrative.

"I mean, it's mostly bullshit right now," Bonifield says. "Like, we don't have any giant proof."

He confirms that the driving factor at CNN is ratings:

"It's a business, people are like the media has an ethical phssssss... All the nice cutesy little ethics that used to get talked about in journalism school you're just like, that's adorable. That's adorable. This is a business."

Bonifield also acknowledged: "I haven't seen any good enough evidence to show that the President committed a crime." He continues:

"I just feel like they don't really have it but they want to keep digging. And so I think the President is probably right to say, like, look you are witch hunting me. You have no smoking gun, you have no real proof."

veritaslive.com/06-26-2017/americanpravdacnn.html

'

They even admit their fake news...Guess we know who is going to be canned next. Adios Bonifield.

John Bonifield, CNN Producer Says Russia Narrative "Mostly bullshit right now"

"Get back to Russia," Says CEO Jeff Zucker

President Trump is Right About Witch Hunt, "No real proof"

Comes in Wake of CNN's Russia-Gate Retraction & New Rules on Russia Coverage

(NEW YORK) -- Project Veritas has released a video of CNN Producer John Bonifield who was caught on hidden-camera admitting that there is no proof to CNN's Russia narrative.

"I mean, it's mostly bullshit right now," Bonifield says. "Like, we don't have any giant proof."

He confirms that the driving factor at CNN is ratings:

"It's a business, people are like the media has an ethical phssssss... All the nice cutesy little ethics that used to get talked about in journalism school you're just like, that's adorable. That's adorable. This is a business."

Bonifield also acknowledged: "I haven't seen any good enough evidence to show that the President committed a crime." He continues:

"I just feel like they don't really have it but they want to keep digging. And so I think the President is probably right to say, like, look you are witch hunting me. You have no smoking gun, you have no real proof."

veritaslive.com/06-26-2017/americanpravdacnn.html

'

They even admit their fake news...Guess we know who is going to be canned next. Adios Bonifield.

I'm thinking this guy demonstrates opinion of most Americans. I know the polls disagree, but.....

Last edited:
LISTEN: Donald Trump Poses As John Miller, His Fake Spokesman Donald Trump admits to using aliases two weeks after denying it | US ...
images
trump-john-miller-audio-compressed.jpg

Trump could be sued by Time Magazine for the Fake Time Magazine covers he put at his business...that cover has protected Trademarks ...

Tyrone, you have flunked the credibility test. You are neither honest or able. You can deny all you want but CNN was caught red handed.

I believe Project Veritas is planning to drop another bombshell today.
a carefully edited fake video ?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! And faked voices, faked video and what else? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Nice try...actual;ly wasn't a nice try, but the video is hard proof of a set up...
No its not its the same as his other edited videos ...BS ..fake
Keep digging, Tyrone. Keep on. I'll leave you with your shovel. :dig:

Tyrone, you have flunked the credibility test. You are neither honest or able. You can deny all you want but CNN was caught red handed.
you are a submissive punk who does not mind Donald Trump pretending to be John Miller to brag on himself and you go all"Gaga " over some fake video peddler
Jun 3, 2017 - On 1 June 2017, James O'Keefe and (a well-known maker of “sting” ... The lawsuit also accuses O'Keefe of “selectively editing” the videos, and ...
'Sting' Video Maker James O'Keefe Hit With $1 Million Federal Lawsuit

All Americans, including The Left should applaud the work Project Veritas has done in exposing Planned Parenthood's "Blood Money for Bloody Baby Body Parts" Scam, The Democrat Party's "Pay For Punches" Political Violence Schemes, and now CNN's "Pravda Programming" Big Lie Propaganda Campaign.

Keep digging, Tyrone. Keep on. I'll leave you with your shovel. :dig:
I am going to keep digging alright lol
O'Keefe and Breitbart ACORN Videos 'Severely Edited' -
Look Video proof ..
James O'Keefe CAUGHT Deceptively Editing Video - YouTube:dig:
There is a big difference between that video and the one released with CNN doing the talking on the video. In you edited video, the dialogue was a substituted tape they offered as evidence. Not a person saying it.

You have flunked your IQ test ..in fact you owe points...we have not seen that for years LOL
James O'Keefe Pays $100,000 To ACORN Employee He Smeared ...

“”James O'Keefe is a professional liar, he just isn't very good at it. —Brian Dickerson, Detroit Free Press
Again, try sticking to the topic as presented in the OP. It has the CNN producer doing the talking ON FILM. If what you say is true about judgments against him, he would be careful to have a video that substantiates his claim and not a fake.

Forum List

Back