Progressives have no class…

• Banned
This from the friends of Alex Jones who called Sandy Hook a hoax.
2017 Real Time Death Statistics in America

This country has much bigger fish to fry… Violence from people using firearms is a non-issue. Fact

So all your RWnut pals and YOU ranting about murders in Chicago are beating on a non-issue?

Shut up about it then. lol
Chicago has made their own bed, now they have to sleep in it. Frivolous strict gun control laws have made that city what it is. Fact

This country has much bigger fish to fry… Violence from people using firearms is a non-issue. Fact

So all your RWnut pals and YOU ranting about murders in Chicago are beating on a non-issue?

Chicago has made their own bed, now they have to sleep in it. Frivolous strict gun control laws have made that city what it is. Fact

Chicago's gun control law was shot down by the Supreme Court, fuckwit.

Goddam you people could not be more uninformed if you allowed me to perform a lobotomy on you.

• Banned

Guns are now the 3rd or 4th leading cause of death among children. Over 1,300 kids die every year...but "nothing to see here"?
Firearms don't kill people, people kill people. Get your facts straight

Goddam you people could not be more uninformed if you allowed me to perform a lobotomy on you.
:lmao:
Criminals are called criminals for a reason, they do criminal activity. Criminals rarely if ever.... obey laws.
fucked up frivolous do-gooder gun control laws do nothing for stopping criminal activity… Fact

Slaughtered children is a non-issue?

You wouldn't know what "class" is.

[emoji849]

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com
Firearms are not an essential ingredient in violence, frivolous gun control laws have proven to be ineffective in stopping violence… fact

Criminals are called criminals for a reason, they do criminal activity. Criminals rarely if ever.... obey laws.
fucked up frivolous do-gooder gun control laws do nothing for stopping criminal activity… Fact

So why have laws against anything?

I said frivolous gun control laws, like the ones progressives are suggesting. Progressives are really stupid on the issue… No understanding.

I said frivolous gun control laws, like the ones progressives are suggesting. Progressives are really stupid on the issue… No understanding.

What's frivolous about a background check law with no loopholes, such as what 90% of Americans want?

No, you said criminals don't obey the law, so why have laws?

No, you said criminals don't obey the law, so why have laws?
If laws cannot control bad behavior with guns, then laws are not necessary. According to Rustic's philosophy above, we should go to an armed wild west scenario where Americans meet out justice to the bad guys. Buh bye, AltRightRight and daHoodgangstas. PurgeNightAmerica.

speaking about dying

w-Census_whites13_promo.jpg

I have read that cops have even shot cops thinking they are bad guys, (some really are, but that is not the point)

Forum List

Back