Nancy...ummm..Pelosi's...ummm...Meltdown

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
th

WHAT'S WRONG WITH NANCY?

Pelosi appears dazed... stops speaking, stares at audience...

"As Nancy Pelosi struggles to beat back an insurgency by her House Democratic colleagues over a string of election losses, there are new questions over her health after she suffered multiple brain freezes during a recent appearance in New York City.

During a Sunday event at the 92nd Street Y, Pelosi would awkwardly stop mid-sentence repeatedly, stare at the audience, and then continue speaking."

"Speaking about her father, Pelosi said, “He was part of a group called the Berkson Group and they did rallies and pageants and parades and um, and when he stood up on the floor of Congress, ‘I stand here as a representative of the—” she said before halting and staring at the audience. ... Then she resumed, “members of the Jewish army.”

A short time later, she froze as she was talking about the Republican healthcare overhaul bill. “Home care— some, you know, people are at home but they still get care from, uh— from Medicaid,” she said, after momentarily staring at the audience and seemingly groping for words."

Meltdown.....

What's the problem. That is some of the most coherent things I've ever heard her say.

I think she was advocating expanding Medicaid to The Jewish Army for Home Health Care, so they could have "Healthy Parades and Paegents."

I read where there were malware attacks yesterday, perhaps her programing has a glitch.

I think she was advocating expanding Medicaid to The Jewish Army for Home Health Care, so they could have "Healthy Parades and Paegents."

She can't march in Shitcago, those oh so tolerant gays want no part off Jews.

Jewish Voice for Peace-Chicago sides with “Dyke March” anti-Semites

The Chicago Dyke March this year is drawing fire for telling a participant that their rainbow flag with the Star of David was not wanted in their parade. The march organizers are claiming that they had to kick the symbol of Israel out, “it was making people feel unsafe” (which is leftist code for “we hate you and want you to die.”)

Jewish Voice for Peace-Chicago sides with "Dyke March" anti-Semites

She is being put out to pasture. God Bless her......she did set precedent. She got Democrats and Liberals to buy into the notion that you must first pass legislation so that we can find out what's in it.

th

WHAT'S WRONG WITH NANCY?

"As Nancy Pelosi struggles to beat back an insurgency by her House Democratic colleagues over a string of election losses, there are new questions over her health after she suffered multiple brain freezes during a recent appearance in New York City.

During a Sunday event at the 92nd Street Y, Pelosi would awkwardly stop mid-sentence repeatedly, stare at the audience, and then continue speaking."

"Speaking about her father, Pelosi said, “He was part of a group called the Berkson Group and they did rallies and pageants and parades and um, and when he stood up on the floor of Congress, ‘I stand here as a representative of the—” she said before halting and staring at the audience. ... Then she resumed, “members of the Jewish army.”

A short time later, she froze as she was talking about the Republican healthcare overhaul bill. “Home care— some, you know, people are at home but they still get care from, uh— from Medicaid,” she said, after momentarily staring at the audience and seemingly groping for words."

Meltdown.....
She is suffering from the early stage of Alzheimer, like the rest of the Dems. But they are not worried about that. It is because they will has the best medical care that the Tax payers can buy. I do not know why, that they should put them on the very same health plans that they has given to the public. But their healthcare evens provides for them, special doctors that is flown from far across the globe to treat their toothaches, but at the expense of the tax payers. But if I were the President, I will have them paying from out of their pockets for their own healthcare. And once they cannot afford it, that they should be thrown into a nursing home with over twenty patients in each room.

th

WHAT'S WRONG WITH NANCY?

Meltdown.....
i think its time to hook her up to one of those brain machines where they wire up two people and ask them questions to analyize/compare there mental status,,,,but for Nancy,,,I vision a gerbil wired up on the left and Nancy wired up to the right of the machine.

I think it is time to show some civility toward Pelosi. All this name calling is disgusting. We all should feel sorry for the addled brained, dried up, hag bag.

It's part of the democrat party meltdown. Sanders is facing possible indictment. Democrat congresspeople won't release their e-mails related to the crazy assassin who tried to kill republicans and the left wing media is either apologizing or firing reporters for fake news.

Forum List

Back