Probationary period for new members?

An@lDestroyer

Sep 1, 2018
I assume there’s a probationary period for new members before they can post in some forums. For example, I cannot currently post in the Flame Zone. I have looked through the rules, but cannot find this one. Does anyone know of certain criteria that must be met before being allowed to post in the Flame Zone (Minimum number of posts, length of membership, etc)?

Thank you.

There is a minimum for posting in the Flame Zone?

hmmm

maybe they should have put something in the rules about it...

something like:
""Zone 3": Flame Zone/Badlands/Rubber Room: The least moderated forum on the site. Not viewed by non members. Site wide rules still apply, but are more loosely enforced. Extreme flaming threads and posts belong here. If the OP (Opening Post) of Your Thread is focused on Mocking or Ridicule, It belongs here. You must be 18 years or older to enter and participate in these forums. In addition -- a 100 post (new member) minimum is required in order to post or "thank" posts in the Flame Zone."

Good news!

you only have 43 posts, and 3 years before you can post there

Oh, never mind. Didn't notice your screen name. lol. You'll prolly fit right in down there.

I assume there’s a probationary period for new members before they can post in some forums. For example, I cannot currently post in the Flame Zone. I have looked through the rules, but cannot find this one. Does anyone know of certain criteria that must be met before being allowed to post in the Flame Zone (Minimum number of posts, length of membership, etc)?

Thank you.
The basement also has a dress code. Please put on your pants.

Thank you.
Nothing more Murikan than wrapping your nuts in an American Flag. Are you a fuckin commie or sumthin?

Thank you.

Someone needs to inform moon,

(IF he's still around)

Thank you.

(IF he's still around)
I heard he's banned for three months. You don't know anything about that, huh?

Thank you.

(IF he's still around)
I heard he's banned for three months. You don't know anything about that, huh?
not firsthand

the answer:

40309729_10217062354098817_2705962656430292992_n.jpg

irony...when staff members claim they dont like to ban people and yet there are a lot of banned people....

just sayin
kinda like the irony of not being able to stand Trump or Hillary, but voting for them anyway?

If you want a board completely void of rules...

look elsewhere

Forum List

Back