Probationary period for new members?

and sugar tit brings in his weird political bullshit.....did i say free of rules...no i didnt it would be nice to be free of bias staff members...

There is a minimum for posting in the Flame Zone?

hmmm

maybe they should have put something in the rules about it...

something like:
""Zone 3": Flame Zone/Badlands/Rubber Room: The least moderated forum on the site. Not viewed by non members. Site wide rules still apply, but are more loosely enforced. Extreme flaming threads and posts belong here. If the OP (Opening Post) of Your Thread is focused on Mocking or Ridicule, It belongs here. You must be 18 years or older to enter and participate in these forums. In addition -- a 100 post (new member) minimum is required in order to post or "thank" posts in the Flame Zone."

Thank you. I missed that when scanning rules.

Well, why the heck do you want to go to the flame zone first?
He is a sock troll that wants to flame me there. I think it's jess/mani.
You’re really scared of me, huh boy? I posted in one of your threads. And you attacked me there. I don’t know who Mani is. I’m not him/her. What’s your issue?
Yes, I am terrified.
I can tell. You’re also delusional and paranoid. I don’t know who you are, and don’t care to know you. You seem like a petty little man-baby. Chill out, kid, it’s just a message board.

You’re really scared of me, huh boy? I posted in one of your threads. And you attacked me there. I don’t know who Mani is. I’m not him/her. What’s your issue?
Yes, I am terrified.
I can tell. You’re also delusional and paranoid. I don’t know who you are, and don’t care to know you. You seem like a petty little man-baby. Chill out, kid, it’s just a message board.
I hear voices too, you left that out troll.

Don't take it personal. Mike is like that to all liberals/anyone to the left of Atilla the Hun.

Don't take it personal. Mike is like that to all liberals/anyone to the left of Atilla the Hun.
Liberals=death

Yes, I am terrified.
Ironic post considering you’re the one trolling an innocent feedback thread. You must be bored. Shitty home life? Get a hobby. Whining on a message board can’t be the healthiest obsession.

Yes, I am terrified.
Ironic post considering you’re the one trolling an innocent feedback thread. You must be bored. Shitty home life? Get a hobby. Whining on a message board can’t be the healthiest obsession.
Just think, 21 more posts and the troll can go home.

Yes, I am terrified.
Just think, 21 more posts and the troll can go home.
Still complaining about trolls while trolling my thread? You’re not too bright, huh?

The basement also has a dress code. Please put on your pants.

Did you give An@lDestroyer a donut? Because you usually give our new friends donuts.
Donuts? I didn't get any donuts.

All I got when I joined was cookies.
Take 'em and shut up.
upload_2018-9-5_12-51-12.png

The basement also has a dress code. Please put on your pants.

Did you give An@lDestroyer a donut? Because you usually give our new friends donuts.
Donuts? I didn't get any donuts.

All I got when I joined was cookies.
Take 'em and shut up.
View attachment 214786
I wanna donut..................:(
April, the fanciest I could find.
4iiy9376141.jpg

New Topics

Forum List

Back