Why can't I post?

RetiredGySgt

Diamond Member
May 6, 2007
North Carolina
I am barred from posting in the board. If this is because of the thread on offensive words be so kind as to explain HOW my post insulted anyone?

Our gay mods are sensitive to the
I am barred from posting in the board. If this is because of the thread on offensive words be so kind as to explain HOW my post insulted anyone?

Check with Don't Taz Me Bro, I suspect you used a gay term he didn't appreciate..

... and Thank You for your service to America and it's freedoms..

Last edited:

I checked your account, and so far I see nothing that would prevent you from posting.

Do you get an error or what?

On one thread, It says I have insufficient privileges to post.

What caused it was that I used one of the USMB emoticons from the list that is in the toolbar above the replay field and simply pasted it with no commentary--as I have about 100 times--and was told by Westwall that this was against the rules. Which is fine I guess. I'm not sure why the other 99 times nothing was stated about my emoticon but whatever....

The thing is whenever someone posts on the thread, I'm still getting notifications I cannot respond to.

I appreciate and encourage enforcement of the rules. The selective enforcement is unfortunate. That it seems more and more that it is politically motivated is troubling.

Their board; their rules.

That it seems more and more that it is politically motivated is troubling.
In general terms, I have had my posting privileges revoked in a thread I started in the Badlands for 'trolling'. Sometimes I think it is more a lack of competence.

I just learned what zones were last night when I asked. The only thing I ever noticed with the word zone in it was the flame zone.

I've likely broken rules a hundred times without even knowing it. lol.

On one thread, It says I have insufficient privileges to post.

What caused it was that I used one of the USMB emoticons from the list that is in the toolbar above the replay field and simply pasted it with no commentary--as I have about 100 times--and was told by Westwall that this was against the rules. Which is fine I guess. I'm not sure why the other 99 times nothing was stated about my emoticon but whatever....

The thing is whenever someone posts on the thread, I'm still getting notifications I cannot respond to.

I appreciate and encourage enforcement of the rules. The selective enforcement is unfortunate. That it seems more and more that it is politically motivated is troubling.

Their board; their rules.
Womp womp.

th

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Forum List

Back