Pro choice

RWNJ

Gold Member
Oct 22, 2015
What does pro choice mean? Abortion advocates claim that they are pro choice, but they get really pissed off if a woman chooses to have her baby. Why is that?

Here is the definition of choice.

choice
CHois/
noun
  1. 1.
    an act of selecting or making a decision when faced with two or more possibilities.
So, it is perfectly clear that they are not pro choice. In fact, I'd venture to say that the only choice they really care about is who they will sleep with next. That is the real reason they support abortion on demand. So they can get rid of any mistakes. Like a child.

Last edited:
Brutally ripping a babies limbs off during an abortion was upsetting to some liberals, so they invented the phrase "pro choice" so people didn't vomit when discussing abortion.

What does pro choice mean? Abortion advocates claim that they are pro choice, but they get really pissed off if a woman chooses to have her baby. Why is that?

choice
CHois/
noun
  1. 1.
    an act of selecting or making a decision when faced with two or more possibilities.
So, it is perfectly clear that they are not pro choice. In fact, I'd venture to say that the only choice they really care about is who they will sleep with next. That is the real reason they support abortion on demand. So they can get rid of any mistakes. Like a child.

Please provide some examples of these people you claim get pissed off when a woman chooses to keep her baby!

choice
CHois/
noun
  1. 1.

Please provide some examples of these people you claim get pissed off when a woman chooses to keep her baby!

Conservatives get mad because the woman goes on welfare .

choice
CHois/
noun
  1. 1.

That is the thing about most people who claim to be "pro-life" they do not give a rats ass once the baby is born.

I doubt any pro-choice people 'advocate' for abortion. It is not abortion they want, they just want the women to make the decision, not the government. Bill Clinton said it best, abortion should be safe, legal, and rare.

choice
CHois/
noun
  1. 1.

That is the thing about most people who claim to be "pro-life" they do not give a rats ass once the baby is born.

AND they are usually pro death penalty. So much for the sanctity of life .

choice
CHois/
noun
  1. 1.

AND they are usually pro death penalty. So much for the sanctity of life .

And they are also the ones normally pushing for war.

choice
CHois/
noun
  1. 1.

"It is offensive to hold one way out as being a superior way," Terry O'Neill, president of the National Organization for Women, told reporters" in response to Tebows "choose Life" ad.

"Numerous groups that support abortion rights that have called on CBS to pull the ad" NOW tackles Palin over Tebow ad

Leaked papers from the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee show vile Democrats upset over organizations which help women to survive without an abortion.
These internal documents candidly list the "vulnerabilities" of their candidate Randy Perkins. In their list of three main "vulnerabilities" was this:

"Perkins’ foundation, 4 Girls Foundation, has donated money to Heartbeat of Miami and Respect Life Ministry, two Florida organizations that operate crisis pregnancy centers that encourage pregnant women not to get abortions"

Yes...this is a weakness, a vulnerability to them. Abortion is a sacrament to Democrats.
https://guccifer2.files.wordpress.com/2016/08/fl-18-campaign-overview1.docx

choice
CHois/
noun
  1. 1.

Show me one pro-lifer who doesn't care about babies.

choice
CHois/
noun
  1. 1.

They all care about them up till the time they are born, then they are on their own.

choice
CHois/
noun
  1. 1.

They all care about them up till the time they are born, then they are on their own.
Who is 'they'? Give me one example. Also, do you have any idea how many childless couples would love to adopt one of those babies, but can't because of all the freaking red tape??

choice
CHois/
noun
  1. 1.

The Cons are out to cut billions in food stamps and other welfare programs that benefit poor families .

The wic program is actually a prenatal / newborn nutrition program .

Trump budget threatens nutrition services for poor women and children

Last edited:
Since the overwhelming majority of women who get abortions are single black females, it's a necessary evil to control the future population of career-criminal black thugs terrorizing the streets. Even if I gave a fuck about fetuses (which I don't), I really prefer dead babies to having millions more LIVE violent criminals. I wish fellow conservatives would quit fucking harping on such a settled issue; realistically, abortion will ALWAYS be legal in America, regardless of your personal revulsion for it. There are FAR more important societal issues for America to deal with than black embryonic tissue I wish wouldn't exist anyway.

See, I call myself a right-leaning independent because the Republican Party will never accept me over the abortion issue. I find their harping over it ridiculous and oddly similar to the liberals' overmoralizing SJW bullshit. Fuck embryos, I have zero emotional investment in the internal goings-on of a woman's nether regions.

Last edited:

choice
CHois/
noun
  1. 1.
You really parrot the party line well. So much for truth from YOU!

Two-thirds of Americans are opposed to Roe v. Wade, including half of the people who call themselves "pro-choice".

choice
CHois/
noun
  1. 1.

The Cons are out to cut billions in food stamps and other welfare programs that benefit poor families .

These people do not care about any living thing but require any potential living thing to be born regardless of the suffering it will endure.

choice
CHois/
noun
  1. 1.
You really parrot the party line well. So much for truth from YOU!
What party line are you talking about? This is nothing but my personal belief, based on many years of personal observation. And the fact that you made such a ridiculous statement just proves that you are unable to refute what I said. Sucks to be you.

These people do not care about any living thing but require any potential living thing to be born regardless of the suffering it will endure.
Once again, give us an example of someone who thinks like that. And who are you to say what suffering is sufficient to end the life of a fetus? There have been many with serious birth defects that have managed to live a life worth living, despite their handicaps. Helen Keller is just one example. Born blind and deaf, she still managed to live a life that many would envy.

Forum List

Back