Trump spent 24 hours of his “working” vacation at his golf club

Confounding

Gold Member
Jan 31, 2016
“When I become president I’m going to work all the time. No vacations.”

VUQTAzL.png

Signaling once again that his personal leisure takes precedent over the nation’s business, Donald Trump spent a total of nearly 24 hours playing golf last week. Indeed, there are probably some professional golfers who spent less time on the links over the holiday break than Trump did last week.

Trump golfed five days in a row, from Nov. 22-26, spending between four-and-a-half and five hours each day out on the course near his Florida resort, Mar-a-Lago.

All of this, while Trump was supposed to be taking part in a so-called working vacation over the Thanksgiving break.

“We’re going to be working very hard during the recess in Florida,” Trump announced last Monday. “We’re going to Florida.”

Signaling once again that his personal leisure takes precedent over the nation’s business, Donald Trump spent a total of nearly 24 hours playing golf last week. Indeed, there are probably some professional golfers who spent less time on the links over the holiday break than Trump did last week.

Trump golfed five days in a row, from Nov. 22-26, spending between four-and-a-half and five hours each day out on the course near his Florida resort, Mar-a-Lago.

All of this, while Trump was supposed to be taking part in a so-called working vacation over the Thanksgiving break.

“We’re going to be working very hard during the recess in Florida,” Trump announced last Monday. “We’re going to Florida.”

Now, now.....Be "fair"....Trump IS working hard.......LOL

upload_2017-11-27_10-24-10.png

24 hours ?

an entire weekend costs taxpayers 10 million sooooooooooooooooo

(doing the math)

Fri-Sat-Sun = 10 million

1/3rd (24 hrs) of 10 million = $3.33333 million

$3.33 million taxpayer bucks for a drive-by visit.

WOW.

Sounds like the OP is a butthurt Democrat who's jealous because he or she is still a lowly fry-cook at Micky D's, and living with their Mommy and Daddy. But hey, it's good to be King. The OP will understand that, when or if they ever get a life.

Sounds like the OP is a butthurt Democrat who's jealous because he or she is still a lowly fry-cook at Micky D's, and living with their Mommy and Daddy. But hey, it's good to be King. The OP will understand that, when or if they ever get a life.

WHEN YOU GET TO BE A CREDIBLE HUMAN WITH ETHICS YOU'LL UNDERSTAND TRUMP IS A LYING SON OF A BITCH.

VUQTAzL.png

How is that tax bill coming?

With a big vote this week, I imagine Trump spent his weekend calling Senators and obtaining their vote.......but he had golf to play

WHEN YOU GET TO BE A CREDIBLE HUMAN WITH ETHICS YOU'LL UNDERSTAND TRUMP IS A LYING SON OF A BITCH.

Aw, such loony butthurt. I think someone needs a diaper change and a nap. :crybaby:

Trump before the lemmings voted for him...“I would rarely leave the White House because there’s so much work to be done,”

Trump after the lemmings voted for him...
upload_2017-11-27_12-23-18.png

Aw, such loony butthurt. I think someone needs a diaper change and a nap. :crybaby:

grow up

7B4AF4B8-8F81-4A49-ABF6-2746DC2163BA.jpeg

BREAKING: Trump had a late night snack this weekend...ALARM!!!!!!!

Trump has clearly had a lot of late night snacks. Trump has to be pushing past Grover Cleveland and heading toward Taft for the record for the fattest ass to sit in the oval office.
Well, there's Monica Lewinsky but she was kneeling, and Hillary could have been.

View attachment 162982

Sorry, but that implies they had a brain to start with, and I do not think that is the case with most of them

Trump before the lemmings voted for him...“I would rarely leave the White House because there’s so much work to be done,”

Trump after the lemmings voted for him...
View attachment 162980

This weekend....Trump did have important work to do

With the tax bill vote, Trump needed to spend his time calling Senators and getting their support on the bill
Instead....he played golf

BREAKING: Trump had a late night snack this weekend...ALARM!!!!!!!

Trump has clearly had a lot of late night snacks. Trump has to be pushing past Grover Cleveland and heading toward Taft for the record for the fattest ass to sit in the oval office.

Compared to Trump...Grover Cleveland was a lightweight
Had better hair too

Forum List

Back