Pro choice

What does pro choice mean? Abortion advocates claim that they are pro choice, but they get really pissed off if a woman chooses to have her baby. Why is that?

Here is the definition of choice.

choice
CHois/
noun
  1. 1.
    an act of selecting or making a decision when faced with two or more possibilities.
So, it is perfectly clear that they are not pro choice. In fact, I'd venture to say that the only choice they really care about is who they will sleep with next. That is the real reason they support abortion on demand. So they can get rid of any mistakes. Like a child.

Please provide some examples of these people you claim get pissed off when a woman chooses to keep her baby!

Mrs. Garrison from South Park is the only one who comes to mind.

I have a dear, dear friend who chose to give birth over 30 years ago. She is a Type One diabetic. She had an IUD in place. When she became pregnant, in spite of that, she (and her husband) chose to go through with the pregnancy when her doctors advised her not to do so because of the danger. Giving birth to her daughter required months of bed rest and a harrowing birth during which she lost control of her body entirely. She almost died.
When we were downtown (D.C.) at a protest march about ten years ago, we passed by a group of anti-abortion protesters. She hated them. Why??? Because she said that it was HER CHOICE to do what she did. She made it. Only her. She was the ONLY person who had that right to call it, something that these anti-choice, forced-birth morons don't understand.

As cold-blooded and reptilian as I know this sounds, I admit I support abortion for the exact same reason Margaret Sanger did: controlling the black-criminal natality rate.

What does pro choice mean? Abortion advocates claim that they are pro choice, but they get really pissed off if a woman chooses to have her baby. Why is that?

choice
CHois/
noun
  1. 1.
    an act of selecting or making a decision when faced with two or more possibilities.
So, it is perfectly clear that they are not pro choice. In fact, I'd venture to say that the only choice they really care about is who they will sleep with next. That is the real reason they support abortion on demand. So they can get rid of any mistakes. Like a child.

Yes they claim to be pro choice, but only want there to be one choice when a female walks into a clinic.

Once again, give us an example of someone who thinks like that. And who are you to say what suffering is sufficient to end the life of a fetus? There have been many with serious birth defects that have managed to live a life worth living, despite their handicaps. Helen Keller is just one example. Born blind and deaf, she still managed to live a life that many would envy.

Actually, Keller probably would have prefered to not been born with those handicaps, but never mind.

On the subject of abortion, pro or against, I'm always reminded of that wonderful riddle: what's red and loves to climb up a woman's leg? A homesick abortion, of course!

choice
CHois/
noun
  1. 1.
You really parrot the party line well. So much for truth from YOU!
What party line are you talking about? This is nothing but my personal belief, based on many years of personal observation. And the fact that you made such a ridiculous statement just proves that you are unable to refute what I said. Sucks to be you.
The party of religocons say exactly what you espouse. Having worked to protect women at Planned parenthood clinics from rethuglians like you I have a very good observation point. My life is great too bad yours is not very good.

choice
CHois/
noun
  1. 1.

Please provide some examples of these people you claim get pissed off when a woman chooses to keep her baby!

Conservatives get mad because the woman goes on welfare .

That is the thing about most people who claim to be "pro-life" they do not give a rats ass once the baby is born.
Show me one pro-lifer who doesn't care about babies.
Pick any republican and viola there you go!

Since the overwhelming majority of women who get abortions are single black females, it's a necessary evil to control the future population of career-criminal black thugs terrorizing the streets. Even if I gave a fuck about fetuses (which I don't), I really prefer dead babies to having millions more LIVE violent criminals. I wish fellow conservatives would quit fucking harping on such a settled issue; realistically, abortion will ALWAYS be legal in America, regardless of your personal revulsion for it. There are FAR more important societal issues for America to deal with than black embryonic tissue I wish wouldn't exist anyway.

See, I call myself a right-leaning independent because the Republican Party will never accept me over the abortion issue. I find their harping over it ridiculous and oddly similar to the liberals' overmoralizing SJW bullshit. Fuck embryos, I have zero emotional investment in the internal goings-on of a woman's nether regions.
Odd how the women who came in the clinics I protected were white and anything but black save a couple of so.

I've never heard anyone get pissed off that a woman decided to keep a baby.

Even people who have no business being parents.

You have heard RW'ers bitch incessantly about poor women having too many babies.

Since the overwhelming majority of women who get abortions are single black females, it's a necessary evil to control the future population of career-criminal black thugs terrorizing the streets. Even if I gave a fuck about fetuses (which I don't), I really prefer dead babies to having millions more LIVE violent criminals. I wish fellow conservatives would quit fucking harping on such a settled issue; realistically, abortion will ALWAYS be legal in America, regardless of your personal revulsion for it. There are FAR more important societal issues for America to deal with than black embryonic tissue I wish wouldn't exist anyway.

See, I call myself a right-leaning independent because the Republican Party will never accept me over the abortion issue. I find their harping over it ridiculous and oddly similar to the liberals' overmoralizing SJW bullshit. Fuck embryos, I have zero emotional investment in the internal goings-on of a woman's nether regions.
Odd how the women who came in the clinics I protected were white and anything but black save a couple of so.
Where was this at? Beverly Hills? Didn't you know that the majority of abortion clinics are in areas with high concentrations of blacks? They did that for a reason. It is an attempt at black genocide. You see, Planned Parenthood are still a bunch of racists, trying to eradicate the black man. In some cities, more black babies are aborted than born. At that rate, the black population will disappear.

choice
CHois/
noun
  1. 1.

He's just one more brainless troll with nothing to back up his rants. In case you hadn't noticed, the board has been taken over by that crowd on the Right.

Where was this at? Beverly Hills? Didn't you know that the majority of abortion clinics are in areas with high concentrations of blacks? They did that for a reason. It is an attempt at black genocide. You see, Planned Parenthood are still a bunch of racists, trying to eradicate the black man. In some cities, more black babies are aborted than born. At that rate, the black population will disappear.

State for the record that you believe that poor black women don't have enough children.

Where was this at? Beverly Hills? Didn't you know that the majority of abortion clinics are in areas with high concentrations of blacks? .
San Mateo and Redwood City, California

Where was this at? Beverly Hills? Didn't you know that the majority of abortion clinics are in areas with high concentrations of blacks? .
San Mateo and Redwood City, California
And the black population is 2.1%.

Conservatives get mad because the woman goes on welfare .

That is the thing about most people who claim to be "pro-life" they do not give a rats ass once the baby is born.

The Cons are out to cut billions in food stamps and other welfare programs that benefit poor families .

The wic program is actually a prenatal / newborn nutrition program .

Trump budget threatens nutrition services for poor women and children
These people do not care about any living thing but require any potential living thing to be born regardless of the suffering it will endure.
Once again, give us an example of someone who thinks like that. And who are you to say what suffering is sufficient to end the life of a fetus? There have been many with serious birth defects that have managed to live a life worth living, despite their handicaps. Helen Keller is just one example. Born blind and deaf, she still managed to live a life that many would envy.

I gave you an example of the gop plan! You just ignore it.

The Cons are out to cut billions in food stamps and other welfare programs that benefit poor families .

The wic program is actually a prenatal / newborn nutrition program .

Trump budget threatens nutrition services for poor women and children
These people do not care about any living thing but require any potential living thing to be born regardless of the suffering it will endure.

I gave you an example of the gop plan! You just ignore it.
You must be referring to the plan that rewards women for having more babies. That needs to be cut. If a woman can''t afford to have babies, it's not up to taxpayers to support them. She should go out and get a job.

Forum List

Back