"Pro-choice" people become Pro-life after learning about abortion in the USA

In general Nature is great BUT nature is mindless. It will reproduce itself into extinction.
Nature is indifferent to us.

It cannot be allowed to dictate to us.

It is within our purview to accept or reject it, whichever serves our interests.

IMG_20230812_141646.jpg

No, just less of them. Then they might be better in their relations and responsibilities to each other and the world they live in. .....
Said some stupid son of a bitch since there were more than 3 human beings in the world.

Liar. If you really believed that you would start with yourself.
Unfortunately or fortunately I was raised to.believe suicide was an unforgivable sin, since , in most cases , it's also against the law. It makes sense to.me. plus I've mitigated my carbon imprint in this world, actually reducing it to negative territory
I've only felt that way a few times in my life and then I realized it wasn't me but others who had problems. It was their problem. If you feel that way, please get help. You are not a bad person, just misguided.

The sentiment of Americans, overwhelmingly, is that a woman's personal control of her body be respected, rather than having authoritarian politicians seize control of it - to either prescribe or proscribe abortion. Unless and until the gestative stage where a viable, sentient individual has developed, the extremists are free to proselytize for their notions but, failing in that endeavor, resorting to the coercive power of the state to inflict them upon everyone is not acceptable in a free society.
She had absolute control when she had sex~! Quit trying to overlook the obvious, no one prevented her form choosing to have sex. Being allowed to kill the outcome is barbaric and a special right given no other human.

Forum List

Back