Trump afraid of Desantis' debating skills? He says he might skip GOP debates

pyetro

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2019
It's easy to be tough in Truthsocial. But it sounds like Trump is afraid Desantis could rip him a new asshole in the debates.
Should Trump debate Desantis and the other nobodies? Give me your thoughts:

Fake News!

Trump isn't one bit "scared." He just knows that the questioners will be hand-picked by the Soros crowd and will throw soft questions at the Marxist candidate while sending hardball questions Trump's way. They won't let Trump talk while they defend everything that the Pedophile candidate spews.

And -- NO -- I'm not talking about DeSantis. I'm talking about the general election.

It's easy to be tough in Truthsocial. But it sounds like Trump is afraid Desantis could rip him a new asshole in the debates.
He's a coward.

GQP debates can only hurt him. He has nothing to gain, and the cult won't mind.

It's the national debates that I'm wondering about. I wouldn't be at all surprised to see him duck those, saying they're "unfair" and "fake news".

Fake News!

Trump isn't one bit "scared." He just knows that the questioners will be hand-picked by the Soros crowd and will throw soft questions at the Marxist candidate while sending hardball questions Trump's way. They won't let Trump talk while they defend everything that the Pedophile candidate spews.

And -- NO -- I'm not talking about DeSantis. I'm talking about the general election.
trump's a coward....supported by other cowards.

He can do stuff like this. He knows his supporters wont give 2 shits about him being a gigantic pussy.

Fake News!

What part of the news that Trump hints he will skip the Republican debate did you not get?

Fake News!

Meh....He was being sandbagged badly in '16 and gained ground anyway.

He'll come to his senses and show up.

Any debate with Trump will, at some point, discuss Jan 6. Trump would get completely destroyed on this topic.

I was looking forward to that happening between Trump and Pence. Trump knows he would get crushed, his loyal cult won’t care, and he’s just going to make an excuse about moderators being biased against him or something. So not surprising that Trump is going to be a coward.

The Dems are avoiding debates altogether for their primaries. Gee, I wonder why? So why should the guy who's leading in the Republican race, bother with them? He already speaks to all the issues at his rallies - attended by thousands.

The principle remains the same. Whoever organizes a debate with Trump as a participant will make certain it's unbalanced and as anti-Trump as possible.
In other words, you guys don't have any confidence in a Republican primary debate?

Yup, makes sense. Right-wingers can't be trusted. Fox News proved that point.

Forum List

Back