Priebus is singing to Mueller

Funny how radical lefties wanted to silence all the babes who were molested or raped by H'wood monsters like Weinstein but they think Priebus is "singing".

Who is attempting to "silence" anyone in this matter?
I don't know why people are wasting so much time on Weinstein. It looks like he will be getting what he deserves. But he is far from being the only pressing issue in the news.
THIS! Is a fabulous example of why the left is losing today! They can't address a problem without changing the damned subject!

But I haven't changed the subject. I did not make the assertion that someone was trying to "silence" the victims in the Weinstein matter, and it seems, to the contrary, that they are all over the news. There are other issues that need attention, like nukes, millions of people losing their health insurance, people in Puerto Rico desperate for food and potable water, so why is it that it's just Weinstein, Weinstein, Weinstein all the time?
Case closed!

So what is the origin of the assertion that some "radical lefties," whomever they happen to be, made efforts to "silence" Weinstein's victims? Where is this charge come from and what evidence is there to substantiate it?
You are being very dismissive and I believe that this is because you are frightened of the question. One thing I've noticed about radical right-wingers is that they always run away, down the hall quickly, into the car, call security! the second anyone asks them a legitimate question. Cowardice at its lowest.

If you need an explanation of how the powerful impose their will on the weak, then I suggest you ask for a refund for your liberal arts degree.
It would be you that is frightened.
Does it still appear that I am running away?

Even if there wasn't any collusion (yeah, right), I don't see why there aren't conflicts of interest plus misuse of campaign funds, never mind interfering with an investigation.

If laws were broken, violators should be prosecuted.

Should Hillary have been prosecuted? After all, she broke the law?
How many Trump administration officials have used private email?

None were used for government business. Which makes your post an epic fail.
Interesting use of a total lie to defend your viewpoint and attack others.

At least 6 have done it:
At Least 6 White House Advisers Used Private Email Accounts
they used private email for White House dealings.

Forum List

Back