Antifa waging civil war on November 4, according to right wing conspiracy

a5a3ffb9addb6112847cfbd9e86ff9fd_M.jpg

"On Tuesday morning, September 26, the Antifa group Refuse Fascism blocked rush-hour traffic on the 101 freeway for about a half an hour. Stretched out across the highway, holding signs spelling out, “NOV 4 IT BEGINS,” eight people chanted slogans such as “No Trump, no KKK, no fascist U.S.A.” and “Whose streets? Our streets!” Many others lined the areas above the freeway, holding banners demanding an end to the “Trump/Pence Regime” and shooting video of the blockade."

Antifa Planning Communist Revolution for America on November 4

anti-trump-protest-101-freeway.jpg

"Asked why he took to the streets on Sept. 26 and joined a protest that blocked traffic on the 101 Freeway, USC film professor Perry Hoberman took a moment to recall."

"Hoberman, 62, an associate research professor in the School of Cinematic Arts at USC, says he made the decision to walk into traffic after Hurricane Harvey prompted Scott Pruitt, the climate-change denier tapped by Trump to head the Environmental Protection Agency, to tell CNN that it was "insensitive" to discuss man-made climate change's role in strengthening the hurricanes. "

"Their placards bore letters that spelled out "NOV 4 IT BEGINS." But they couldn't get enough volunteers to hold all 12 letters, so the tallest among them, the ones with the broadest wingspans, held up two letters each. The eight people weren't enough to block the on-ramp, so some motorists were able to swerve around.

"Hoberman says the protest was conceived in part to get the word out about a Nov. 4 demonstration the group is planning. He says it's being modeled on the Women's March held in January at Pershing Square and that organizers hope the action will include an encampment in a public place, à la Occupy Wall Street, or at least a prolonged series of protests over several days."

I'm sure the objective was to stir other commie shit eaters into *revolt*.

It failed miserably, as everything these patsies does.

Why Did Protesters Block Traffic on the 101 This Week?

Yeah................right.................civil war on Nov. 4th, I'll be sure to mark my calendar.

The same one that I marked for the Obama takeover of the southern states and everyone was going to be held in a secret underground bunker in Wal Mart.

Who believes crap like this anyway?

Forum List

Back