Watch — 70-Year-Old Transgender Lawyer Stephanie Mueller Goes Viral for Provocative Courtroom Outfit

Extremely unprofessional. Court requires a suit or similar Sunday attire.

Yes, along these lines it has to be, more or less

Courtroom Attire for Women Lawyers:​

1712458636236.png

A deep-voiced male lawyer in Washington State is being jeered for his decision to sexually display himself as a big-chested woman in a low-cut dress.

View attachment 928357

This guy seems nice

Shit I just broke the law in Scotland

Yeah, that's really the way to show up in court. A judge should have thrown it out of court for that trashy behavior.

And we're supposed to "respect" them?

That's Seattle for ya.

Mainstream society does respect her. It's MAGAts who are usually thrown in prison when they're showing up to court. :laugh: :funnyface:

Instead of ridiculing her, we should feel sorry for her.

There is no way for most people to possibly understand the loneliness and confusion that she feels every minute of her life.

A deep-voiced male lawyer in Washington State is being jeered for his decision to sexually display himself as a big-chested woman in a low-cut dress.

View attachment 928357

Years ago, to see something like that, you had to buy tickets for the circus. If I was the judge, the dressed up bloke lawyer would have been kicked out of my courtroom. A courtroom is a serious undertaking, somewhere not to take the piss out of.

Instead of ridiculing her, we should feel sorry for her.

It's both....how can it not be? :dunno:

EDIT to add

It's not her......it's him.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back