Priebus is singing to Mueller

What is he singing? Joy to the World? You Can't Always Get What You Want?

More far left religious dogma not connected to reality..

Mueller's team is expected to interview a number of other current and former White House aides, including former press secretary Sean Spicer, current chief counsel Don McGahn and communications director Hope Hicks.

These drones really believe that Mueller will over turn the election!

Funny how radical lefties wanted to silence all the babes who were molested or raped by H'wood monsters like Weinstein but they think Priebus is "singing".

If laws were broken then I support prosecuting those who broke them.

Why is it that liberals don't share this sentiment?

Even if there wasn't any collusion (yeah, right), I don't see why there aren't conflicts of interest plus misuse of campaign funds, never mind interfering with an investigation.

What is he singing? Joy to the World? You Can't Always Get What You Want?

Looking forward to hearing his song.

Even if there wasn't any collusion (yeah, right), I don't see why there aren't conflicts of interest plus misuse of campaign funds, never mind interfering with an investigation.

And just plain, flat out stealing.

If laws were broken, violators should be prosecuted.

Should Hillary have been prosecuted? After all, she broke the law?

How many Trump administration officials have used private email?

How many Trump administration officials have used private email?

So you don't want to answer a simple, fucking question. Typical k*nt act by a dishonest, lying fucking liberal.

Cool so when can we expect you to want Hilary Clinton brought to justice on this?

Forum List

Back