President Trump WARNS Mueller: Investigating My Family’s Finances Crosses RED LINE

The SWAMP is trying to take Trump out, I told you the corrupted Washington establishment would not be drained without a fight. I also warned that Trump likely did not understand the pit of vipers he was entering, Trump confirmed this recently stating he has been surprised by the level of pure hatred coming at him and his family.
The swamp? Lol
189 Trump appointees have ties to Wall
Street and similar positions. Trump has stocked the swamp but you're too stupid to realize it.

I hope Trump fires Mueller. He'd be shooting himself in the foot. I hope he forces Preibus and Sessions to resign too... he'll go down as the most inept President ever.
It's more than that. Many republicans have stated that if Trump fires Mueller it would be an impeachable offense..
Go ahead KGB Don. Fire Mueller. I dare you.

The SWAMP is trying to take Trump out, I told you the corrupted Washington establishment would not be drained without a fight. I also warned that Trump likely did not understand the pit of vipers he was entering, Trump confirmed this recently stating he has been surprised by the level of pure hatred coming at him and his family.
The swamp? Lol
Street and similar positions. Trump has stocked the swamp but you're too stupid to realize it.
:itsok:

The swamp? Lol
:itsok:
I see you can't refute Trump is doing exactly the opposite of what he said.
He's stocking the swamp. You're such a dupe it's hilarious.

It's time for the Trumpenfuhrer to take action and end this biased witch hunt. Mueller is too close to Comey and right there proves it's a conflict of interest. It's time for a 'Night of the Long Knives' situation to widen the swamp drain.

POTUS WARNS MUELLER: Investigating My Family’s Finances Crosses RED LINE
Mueller is going to bring down the Trump crime family. Count on it.
No crimes have ever been committed.
It has yet to be determined if crimes were committed but we do know it's unethical.
Why is Trump so SCARED about the Mueller investigation?
Conservative Bill Krystal brought this up on Morning Joe today.
Trump acts like a guilty man.
Oh I hope he fires Mueller. Many republicans admitted THAT would be an impeachable offense.
Bill Kristol is an anti-Trump Jew who ran a cuck weasel against him and lost. His opinion means nothing but subterfuge.

It's time for the Trumpenfuhrer to take action and end this biased witch hunt. Mueller is too close to Comey and right there proves it's a conflict of interest. It's time for a 'Night of the Long Knives' situation to widen the swamp drain.

POTUS WARNS MUELLER: Investigating My Family’s Finances Crosses RED LINE
Mueller is going to bring down the Trump crime family. Count on it.
No crimes have ever been committed.
It has yet to be determined if crimes were committed but we do know it's unethical.
Why is Trump so SCARED about the Mueller investigation?
Conservative Bill Krystal brought this up on Morning Joe today.
Trump acts like a guilty man.
Oh I hope he fires Mueller. Many republicans admitted THAT would be an impeachable offense.
Bill Kristol is an anti-Trump Jew who ran a cuck weasel against him and lost. His opinion means nothing but subterfuge.
Krystal is a long time respected conservative who has the good sense to speak truth to power..
All sane conservatives have now rebelled against the mentally deficient Russian operative..
Thanks for admitting your anti sementic tendencies too.

LOVE IT!!!!! Money laundering is so damn hard to cover up.

Trump needs to abolish some more laws to make money laundering a bit easier......I mean, what the hell was he elected to do anyway, but that kind of shit?

Fuck Trump
Coward! You're scared of his presidency. Get your snowflake butt in gear and be a real man. Americans are a proud strong people. Not weaklings like you are portraying. Pathetic liberal. SMH

This young man speaks for America.
IMG_0482.JPG

Hell, a damn rattlesnake probably wonders why people are shooting at him...all he did was rattle his tail bite a few folks in the ass and hiss.
Good snakes eat bad snakes

Another shining example of the genius of our dear leader. If I were Mueller I'd double up the financial investigation. You know there's dirt
Well that shows how stupid you are but go ahead idiot! I learned a long time ago not to look first where the supposed guilty suggested. But then again you are a moron so alright.
Moron? Dead giveaway for no college.
Since 90% of counties are red rubes, who do we blame now?

Hell, a damn rattlesnake probably wonders why people are shooting at him...all he did was rattle his tail bite a few folks in the ass and hiss.

What are you blabbering about lib? On second thought :eusa_hand:
It takes a bright Trump bot to understand the analogy I made. Obviously you are a dumb Trump bot.

Forum List

Back