President Trump WARNS Mueller: Investigating My Family’s Finances Crosses RED LINE

How hard would it be for Trump to get rid of that regulation you spoke of that restricts him from firing the Special Prosecutor? Not an E.O., I hope.

The special counsel law is part of US code

5 U.S. Code § 1212 - Powers and functions of the Office of Special Counsel

(Added Pub. L. 101–12, § 3(a)(13), Apr. 10, 1989, 103 Stat. 19; amended Pub. L. 103–424, § 3(b), Oct. 29, 1994, 108 Stat. 4362; Pub. L. 112–199, title I, § 113, Nov. 27, 2012, 126 Stat. 1472.)

"Such the position is established as a matter of law, the law would have to be repealed by congress.
As Neal Katyal explained in The Post, a president who wants a special counsel removed has the power to make this happen. The regulations governing the special counsel were promulgated in 1999. These regulations provide that the special counsel can be fired only by the attorney general (or acting attorney general), that any removal must be for cause, and the cause must be provided in writing. Yet the president, as the head of the executive branch, retains the authority to order the attorney general (or, in this case, Deputy Attorney Rod J. Rosenstein) to take such an action."

Opinion | Can the president fire special counsel Robert Mueller? (And then what?)

The SWAMP is trying to take Trump out, I told you the corrupted Washington establishment would not be drained without a fight. I also warned that Trump likely did not understand the pit of vipers he was entering, Trump confirmed this recently stating he has been surprised by the level of pure hatred coming at him and his family.
The swamp? Lol
189 Trump appointees have ties to Wall
Street and similar positions. Trump has stocked the swamp but you're too stupid to realize it.
:itsok:
I see you can't refute Trump is doing exactly the opposite of what he said.
He's stocking the swamp. You're such a dupe it's hilarious.
:itsok:

The SWAMP is trying to take Trump out, I told you the corrupted Washington establishment would not be drained without a fight. I also warned that Trump likely did not understand the pit of vipers he was entering, Trump confirmed this recently stating he has been surprised by the level of pure hatred coming at him and his family.
Hell, a damn rattlesnake probably wonders why people are shooting at him...all he did was rattle his tail bite a few folks in the ass and hiss.

What are you blabbering about lib? On second thought :eusa_hand:
It takes a bright Trump bot to understand the analogy I made. Obviously you are a dumb Trump bot.

Your analogy is fake news mixed with irrational hatred of president Trump. I would not be surprised if you are a card carrying member of the swamp.

Good snakes eat bad snakes

But when the bad snake gets lucky you get this:

Snake-trump.jpg

Advice to Robert Mueller

Follow the money
Follow the money? Ask Mueller to find out where that Solyndra money went.

Mueller was investigating that, and he buried the investigation. Mueller, a obama puppet. A lawyer, and you are all pathetic liars. Smelly coils of shit.

Owlie-baby's Rule number One...........If you find that folks are picking on your Hero, Trump, you MUST try to change the narrative toward blaming Obama or Clinton......LOL

liberals only rule - when you are dogging on trump for no valid reason and people remind you the dems have been hellaciously corrupt for awhile proven by facts we ignore keep hammering on trump and going BLAH BLAH BLAH real loud and tell them to stop making us live by our own rules.

Nixon was corrupt.....Watergate
Reagan was corrupt.......Iran Contra
Bill Clinton got a blowjob

Not the same

Deutsche Bank received a subpoena from Robert Mueller on Donald Trumps accounts

Special Counsel Robert Mueller has asked Deutsche Bank to share data on accounts held by U.S. President Donald Trump and his family, a person close to the matter said on Tuesday.

Germany’s largest bank received a subpoena from Mueller several weeks ago to provide information on certain money and credit transactions, the person added, confirming a report by German daily Handelsblatt published on Tuesday.

Deutsche Bank, which has loaned the Trump organization millions of dollars for real estate ventures, said it would not comment on any of its clients.

Deutsche Bank rejected demands in June by U.S. House Democrats to provide details of Trump’s finances, citing privacy laws.

Read more: Deutsche Bank received a subpoena from Robert Mueller on Donald Trump’s accounts: source

It's time for the Trumpenfuhrer to take action and end this biased witch hunt. Mueller is too close to Comey and right there proves it's a conflict of interest. It's time for a 'Night of the Long Knives' situation to widen the swamp drain.

POTUS WARNS MUELLER: Investigating My Family’s Finances Crosses RED LINE
Breaking: Mueller shits on Trump's red line::
Mueller reportedly subpoenaed Deutsche Bank for Trump finances
No problem. All Mullier will need to do is convince the Supreme Court that President Trump's personal finances from years before he even ran for the presidency have anything to do with russian 'collusion' and 'obstruction......right? .......asshole!

It's time for the Trumpenfuhrer to take action and end this biased witch hunt. Mueller is too close to Comey and right there proves it's a conflict of interest. It's time for a 'Night of the Long Knives' situation to widen the swamp drain.

No problem. All Mullier will need to do is convince the Supreme Court that President Trump's personal finances from years before he even ran for the presidency have anything to do with russian 'collusion' and 'obstruction......right? .......asshole!
Trump hasn't been accused of colluding while being President. It was before that. right? Asshole.

Trump hasn't been accused of colluding while being President. It was before that. right? Asshole.
As soon as Mullier charges Trump with 'collusion' with the russians before he became YOUR President by all means let us know........asshole!
Mullier's witch hunt has turned out to be nothing more than a popcorn fart in the wind.....dummy!
Now there are MORE of Muller's 'Blue Chip' LIB lawyers who are going to be exposed as Trump haters.
Another LIB cluster-fuck!

As soon as Mullier charges Trump with 'collusion' with the russians before he became YOUR President by all means let us know........asshole!
Mullier's witch hunt has turned out to be nothing more than a popcorn fart in the wind.....dummy!
Now there are MORE of Muller's 'Blue Chip' LIB lawyers who are going to be exposed as Trump haters.
Another LIB cluster-fuck!

There is no crime called "collusion". There have already been indictments and two guilty pleas to crimes which are on he books, and denial that Trump did not order or even know of the behavior of his subordinates is irrational; it is now undergoing investigation.

An investigation seeks evidence, and no one knows at this time what will be and has been uncovered. Denial by a couple of hacks - both dirty rotten scoundrels at that - is not relevant, though expected.

Dishonesty is characteristic of these guys, if their claims were only formed by ignorance,they wouldn't be so egregious.

Faced with defeat after frustrating defeat, Mueller is trying to make this personal...

LOL, as if you have ever been objective ... you're a hack, and that is why you have zero credibility. Your Messiah, Donald of Wall Street, makes everything personal.
I actually posted that because I knew some snowflake would go bat-shit over it.

The Fact is MUELLER has no credibility. His history of prosecutorial misconduct has come up and only been demonstrated throughout his investigation:

Refusal to comply with Congressional requests for updates, files, and documents...

Several 'Scooter Libby' Indictments (some crimes dating back to 2006, for example) that have nothing to do with Trump

A stacked-deck Counsel of Super Trump-Haters, Hillary/DNC Donors, and a Clinton Lawyer who ran the Foundation when the Russians KGB Bank gave Hillary over $100 million, part of the Bribery crimes Mueller knew about but hid.

Mueller just fired the adulterous FBI exposed extreme Hillary Supporter / Trump-Hater...whose actions single-handedly kept Hillary out of jail, and who was part of the Interview team who made the Flynn indictment possible.

Just like thet 'worst terrorist attack since 9/11/0' legal case Mueller last led...and F*ed Up, Mueller has made a royal f*ing mess of this now obvious political witch hunt....

...and based on the evidence against HIM, he will be lucky enough NOT to be perp-walked out of his own investigation!

LOL, as if you have ever been objective ... you're a hack, and that is why you have zero credibility. Your Messiah, Donald of Wall Street, makes everything personal.

The Fact is MUELLER has no credibility. His history of prosecutorial misconduct has come up and only been demonstrated throughout his investigation:

Refusal to comply with Congressional requests for updates, files, and documents...

Several 'Scooter Libby' Indictments (some crimes dating back to 2006, for example) that have nothing to do with Trump

A stacked-deck Counsel of Super Trump-Haters, Hillary/DNC Donors, and a Clinton Lawyer who ran the Foundation when the Russians KGB Bank gave Hillary over $100 million, part of the Bribery crimes Mueller knew about but hid.

Mueller just fired the adulterous FBI exposed extreme Hillary Supporter / Trump-Hater...whose actions single-handedly kept Hillary out of jail, and who was part of the Interview team who made the Flynn indictment possible.

Just like thet 'worst terrorist attack since 9/11/0' legal case Mueller last led...and F*ed Up, Mueller has made a royal f*ing mess of this now obvious political witch hunt....

...and based on the evidence against HIM, he will be lucky enough NOT to be perp-walked out of his own investigation!

You're not only a hack, you seem to be a lunatic.

You're not only a hack, you seem to be a lunatic.

This is what happens when uneducated people are convinced that poor people and people that look different than they do are their mortal enemy.

Hey snowflake, Huma Abedin, Cherly Miller, Eric Holder, James Koskinen, Clapper, Brennan...

They were PROVEN to have all lied under oath. Abedin and Mills lied to FBI Agent Strzok - the PROVEN Pro-Hillary Anti-Trump extremist who ensured Flynn was brought up on the charge of 'Lying to the FBI' but who was fired after his uber-partisanship was exposed - but he did not charge them with 'Lying to the FBI'.

Let's see if you have an honest, non-snowflake bone in your body......

Why were THEY protected from the same crimes they charged Flynn with?

Forum List

Back