President Trump WARNS Mueller: Investigating My Family’s Finances Crosses RED LINE

Another shining example of the genius of our dear leader. If I were Mueller I'd double up the financial investigation. You know there's dirt
How is it you know that there is dirt are you physic or is that just your bullshit way of saying "I don't like this person so I am going after their family"? F' you people that play guessing games and go fishing in restricted areas of peoples private lives where you don't belong just to push your agendas and ruin peoples lives just because you think you have that right.
Of course I'm speculating. I see a egomaniac bully billionair with an affinity to breaking the rules and pushing limits. So I'd say it's a pretty educated guess

Liberals dont want to discuss what Mueller did with that official solyndra inveatigation?
You simply want to change the subject...here is what is happening even as I post...if Trump has nothing to hide what in the world is he worried about ?

Mueller defies Trump warning and expands Russia probe to include family’s business dealings: report

President Donald Trump on Wednesday said that it would be a “red line” if special prosecutor Robert Mueller began investigating his family’s business dealings — and now a new report from Bloomberg claims Mueller is about to do just that.

Mueller is trying to find something on Trump even if it is a Trumped up charge.

If Ryan and McConnell were true patriots they wouldn't have let it get this far.

Another shining example of the genius of our dear leader. If I were Mueller I'd double up the financial investigation. You know there's dirt
How is it you know that there is dirt are you physic or is that just your bullshit way of saying "I don't like this person so I am going after their family"? F' you people that play guessing games and go fishing in restricted areas of peoples private lives where you don't belong just to push your agendas and ruin peoples lives just because you think you have that right.
Of course I'm speculating. I see a egomaniac bully billionair with an affinity to breaking the rules and pushing limits. So I'd say it's a pretty educated guess
I see a bunch of whiners that hate the fact that they lost in the election so they are shit slinging without viable cause.

Mueller is trying to find something on Trump even if it is a Trumped up charge.
Need a tissue ?

83c2541a477b1160f1c6aa3d5d32cc23c7a0724f01ac70ac6c56a6df6139b356.gif

Trump should fire Mueller and charge him with sedition and treason

Wow Frank, this is even more ignorant than most of your idiot-grams.
  • Trump does not have the authority to fire Mueller***
  • Trump is not a prosecutor
  • Treason is a specific charge, look it up
  • Sedition is what you did in every post with Obama or HRC's name attached to it.
***if he orders those who do have the authority he will make Nixon's Sat. Night Massacre look like a skirmish among siblings.

I see a bunch of whiners that hate the fact that they lost in the election so they are shit slinging without viable cause.
triggered huh ? :badgrin:
No. I'm actually looking forward to the day president Trump and the others in congress help take down liars and thieves that have led the people into the slaughter for the banksters and giants to consume.

No. I'm actually looking forward to the day president Trump and the others in congress help take down liars and thieves that have led the people into the slaughter for the banksters and giants to consume.
LOL yeah OK Trump is working night and day for truth and Justice and the working class
giphy.gif

LOL yeah OK Trump is working night and day for truth and Justice and the working class
giphy.gif
The lord chooses the foolish things of this world to confound the wise in their own eyes.

Trump should fire Mueller and charge him with sedition and treason

Wow Frank, this is even more ignorant than most of your idiot-grams.
  • Trump does not have the authority to fire Mueller***
  • Trump is not a prosecutor
  • Treason is a specific charge, look it up
  • Sedition is what you did in every post with Obama or HRC's name attached to it.
***if he orders those who do have the authority he will make Nixon's Sat. Night Massacre look like a skirmish among siblings.
Trump most certainly can fire Mueller and anyone who stands in his way of giving the order to fire him.

Trump is the President of the United States of America.

Treason is a specific charge and the right charge for Comey, Mueller, Obama, Clinton and Podesta.

Trump and Nixon have nothing in common. President Trump is innocent and those who have concocted this diabolical plot against him should be exposed.

Yeah I know that the narrative that your puppet masters have planted for you. But the fact is I didn't vote for Hillary, and I came out of the gate in Election Day calling for unity and support for our new POTUS. Had he acted like a president and not a spoiled bully I'd still be supportive. But I'm going to call out the lies, the dishonesty, and the childish behavior that is feeding hatred and division in this country. It's sad to see so many denying reality and making excuses for him.

The Left has gone way overboard and I call them out on the overhype... but the Trumpsters are just as bad. Just be real

I believe that President Trump's statement about Mueller having crossed the red line is a clear indication he is about to fire Mueller. The sooner the better. Mueller must go.

I believe that President Trump's statement about Mueller having crossed the red line is a clear indication he is about to fire Mueller. The sooner the better. Mueller must go.
There needs to be a team of truly independent investigators without connections to these groups like clinton foundation, etc...

There needs to be a team of truly independent investigators without connections to these groups like clinton foundation, etc...
The entire investigation should be shut down. It's a farce.

The only thing that spured "the investigation" was that Hillary lost and DC hates Trump.
Nope...the discovery that the Russians were behind the hacking and subsequent e-mail leaks that helped Trump win is the reason for the investigation. Finding out why the Russians chose to help Trump looms large on the government's list of things to do.

When did they find out that the Kremlin handed the emails to Assange?
I don't know...tell me!
The only thing that spured "the investigation" was that Hillary lost and DC hates Trump.
Nope...the discovery that the Russians were behind the hacking and subsequent e-mail leaks that helped Trump win is the reason for the investigation. Finding out why the Russians chose to help Trump looms large on the government's list of things to do.

When did they find out that the Kremlin handed the emails to Assange?
I don't know...tell me!

The DNC had/has poor cyber security. There is no telling everyone who hacked them.

So even if they prove that Russia did hack the server they will still have to prove that Russia gave Assange the emails.

Assange still says it was a DNC staffer who leaked the emails. Say what you will about Assange he is not know as a lier.
The DNC staffer who gave the emails to Assange was recently murdered. Two shots to the back of the head. They DNC paid assassins never even bothered to make the murder look like a robbery.
Actually it was two shots to the lower back.

Swamp Rat Mueller should be fired. In lieu of that, the investigation needs clearly spelled out parameters so the Swamp Rat Mueller does not become a permanent fixture.

Forum List

Back