President Trump WARNS Mueller: Investigating My Family’s Finances Crosses RED LINE

Hitler would have failed to gain his dictatorship if the Internet had existed in his time... and this is why Trump is failing to follow in his footsteps. So far anyways... a lot of you inbred trash seem pretty motivated.

Mueller is an insane pick to have headed up the Special Counsel. Not only his conflicts of interest with his deep friendship with Comey but I sure as hell don't get a warm and fuzzy that he and three other law partners of Jamie Gorelick are all on the same Democrat team.

I found it odd from the get go and really got a pricking in my thumbs something wicked this way comes about Kushner hiring that piece of shit Gorelick , This though, this team of all Clinton supporters just puts me over the top.

Last edited:
Trump trying to act like he and his family are still private citizens is a fucking laugh. Nice of Trump to tell Mueller where to look.

Another shining example of the genius of our dear leader. If I were Mueller I'd double up the financial investigation. You know there's dirt

Another shining example of the genius of our dear leader. If I were Mueller I'd double up the financial investigation. You know there's dirt
Well that shows how stupid you are but go ahead idiot! I learned a long time ago not to look first where the supposed guilty suggested. But then again you are a moron so alright.

It's time for the Trumpenfuhrer to take action and end this biased witch hunt. Mueller is too close to Comey and right there proves it's a conflict of interest. It's time for a 'Night of the Long Knives' situation to widen the swamp drain.

POTUS WARNS MUELLER: Investigating My Family’s Finances Crosses RED LINE
The GOP should be stopping this but since they're all in bed together with the Dems, don't look for that to happen. It's become obvious both sides are colluding to nail Trump. For one thing they never liked him because he was an outsider who had the audacity try and push their lazy asses in order to get things done. And how dare he after all steal the presidency from one of them who it should have rightfully belonged to. I mean they're all part of the DC clique not just some businessman from NY.

Three, by refusing to be helpful or agreeable, they're sending a clear message to Americans the headaches they caused themselves for going outside the system. I mean basically we the people should have kept taking all of their golfing days and crap with a smile, been fine with the status quo of them of never getting anything done and kicking the can forever down the road.

And lastly they wanted to send a message to anyone else outside their clique of government what will be in store for them in the future if they try to do the same as Trump. So basically with the exception of just a few, most are a-holes that are corrupt as hell who should be voted out come next election.
So we need to drain the swamp on BOTH sides in 2018 and 2020!

How so?
Ever heard of the poker concept of a "Tell"? It's when someone unconsciously gives away how good their hand is. Criminals also often tell on themselves in ways they never intended. Your man just made a very obvious "tell". We have been telling you he is not that smart.

It's time for the Trumpenfuhrer to take action and end this biased witch hunt. Mueller is too close to Comey and right there proves it's a conflict of interest. It's time for a 'Night of the Long Knives' situation to widen the swamp drain.

The GOP should be stopping this but since they're all in bed together with the Dems, don't look for that to happen. It's become obvious both sides are colluding to nail Trump. For one thing they never liked him because he was an outsider who had the audacity try and push their lazy asses in order to get things done. And how dare he after all steal the presidency from one of them who it should have rightfully belonged to. I mean they're all part of the DC clique not just some businessman from NY.

Three, by refusing to be helpful or agreeable, they're sending a clear message to Americans the headaches they caused themselves for going outside the system. I mean basically we the people should have kept taking all of their golfing days and crap with a smile, been fine with the status quo of them of never getting anything done and kicking the can forever down the road.

And lastly they wanted to send a message to anyone else outside their clique of government what will be in store for them in the future if they try to do the same as Trump. So basically with the exception of just a few, most are a-holes that are corrupt as hell who should be voted out come next election.
So we need to drain the swamp on BOTH sides in 2018 and 2020!
Give the Vast Conspiracy Against The One Honest Man in Washington trope a break. Trump simply sucks at this and seems genuinely surprised that being president is more than just being the beneficiary of a bunch of hero worship and ass-kissing.

Yeah Mueller is investigating Trump's finances and they're looking for Shell Corporations. Because there was another in that meeting with Trump Jr. (of course that Trump Jr. didn't disclose)--another lie btw, that has been setting up U.S. banking accounts for Russian brokers.

A Government Accountability Office report published in 2000 details how companies in the US set up bank accounts that came under investigation for money laundering -- and it involved Ike Kaveladze, the eighth person who has now been identified as attending the June 9, 2016 meeting that Donald Trump Jr., his brother-in-law Jared Kushner and then-Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort had with a Russian lawyer.
The GAO report published in October 2000 outlined how companies opened 236 accounts at two banks through which more than $1.4 billion was deposited between 1991 and 2000. It found the accounts had been opened for corporations tied to Russian brokers. The GAO did not name Kaveladze in the report.
Former Dem senator: Eighth person in Trump team meeting set up shell companies in US - CNNPolitics.com

So Trump can threat, scream, holler and tweet out all he wants--but the investigation continues.

How so?
Just a guess. An entitled egomaniac doesn't typically follow the rules. Trump has displayed enjoyment in pushing the limits and doing things his way. I wouldn't be surprised if there's a gold mine of dirty business in his financial past. Why do you think he guarded those tax returns so tightly?

Well that shows how stupid you are but go ahead idiot! I learned a long time ago not to look first where the supposed guilty suggested. But then again you are a moron so alright.
I never claimed he was guilty, it's just a guess... but like I said, I would not be surprised at all if a load of shit gets revealed

You are a liar. The fact is that Mueller and Comey do not have a close relationship other than the fact they worked in the same Administration. This is a fantasy spun by Trump apologists. If he does come across any crimes that were committed by his family during the course of his investigation, he is duty-bound to pursue it. If the police come across a crime that was committed while they are investigating another crime, they don't ignore it because that was not part of their original investigation.

How so?
Just a guess. An entitled egomaniac doesn't typically follow the rules. Trump has displayed enjoyment in pushing the limits and doing things his way. I wouldn't be surprised if there's a gold mine of dirty business in his financial past. Why do you think he guarded those tax returns so tightly?
The IRS has audited Trump for several years in a row. They found nothing.

How so?
The IRS has audited Trump for several years in a row. They found nothing.
The IRS is only checking his taxes. They aren't the FBI. I doubt we will ever get to see what they see, but I bet Mueller is going to walk away know some shit

Forum List

Back