President Trump WARNS Mueller: Investigating My Family’s Finances Crosses RED LINE

well actually trump can fire him
Don't you remember the Saturday night massacre.

The president can't fire the special prosecutor / special counsel. Only the head / acting head of the DOJ can do that.

Read the pecking order. The president is in charge of his cabinet, and his cabinet is in charge of the people of their agencies.
well sure he can. He's the president.

mueller will not get a private citizens bank information. ain't gonna happen without a fight in a court..

That's what everybody charged with tax evasion says.
this is hilarious watching the desperation of the left. it's special. trump has the upper hand and you all don't even realize that. there is no russia, never was won't be except in your polly parrot world.

if they went to court, Trump's lawyers will merely ask the reason for the request. and then what? then the nothing burger will be laid out in the court room and mueller will be asking for ketchup mustard and relish. Maybe pickles I guess. Depends on what kind of eater he is.

View attachment 139732
This young man speaks for America. View attachment 139730

As reasonable as you are...

Unfortunately Trump is your president whether you like it or not.
Not for long. But I do not subscribe anyone being my president who signs EO permitting pollution, green lighting a pesticide that harms children's brains, acts like a spoiled 9 year old and is incapable of telling the truth.,
Not to mention being Putin's whore.

It will be very, very long 8 years for shills like yourself.
He might not last until 2018.
Mueller Expands Probe to Trump Business Transactions

This is an attempt to destroy Trumps kids future aspirations in politics. I'm sure the democrats would love to have his whole family murdered like the Romanovs were murdered to end the bloodline.
Who's lying?
DT: I have no business dealings in Russia
DT Jr: most of our money comes from Russia.
Now run along and get back under that rock you came from.

View attachment 139732
This young man speaks for America. View attachment 139730

As reasonable as you are...

Unfortunately Trump is your president whether you like it or not.
Not for long. But I do not subscribe anyone being my president who signs EO permitting pollution, green lighting a pesticide that harms children's brains, acts like a spoiled 9 year old and is incapable of telling the truth.,
Not to mention being Putin's whore.

It will be very, very long 8 years for shills like yourself.
He might not last until 2018.
Mueller Expands Probe to Trump Business Transactions
can't go there without exposing why he needs to go to those. he's got nothing. as I already pointed out. you are certainly a polly parrot though.

you should learn that our country is made up of laws.

As long as the special counsel law exists, only the DOJ can fire him.

sorry bubba, he can fire the DOJ and then Mueller.

Trump can fire the DOJ until he finds a willing person in DOJ to fire Mueller, but only the DOJ can fire Mueller.
Mueller can be fired by the president. sorry bubba. you can make all your insane comments you want. it just ain't so.

As long as the special counsel law exists, only the DOJ can fire him.

sorry bubba, he can fire the DOJ and then Mueller.

Trump can fire the DOJ until he finds a willing person in DOJ to fire Mueller, but only the DOJ can fire Mueller.
How hard would it be for Trump to get rid of that regulation you spoke of that restricts him from firing the Special Prosecutor? Not an E.O., I hope.

Mueller can be fired by the president. sorry bubba. you can make all your insane comments you want. it just ain't so.

Born stupid. Raised stupid. Still stupid.

Your reputation is intact.

Crooked Mueller is not only running an investigation but the most expensive and vast Opposition research on Trump for 2020 at no expense to Democrats.

How hard would it be for Trump to get rid of that regulation you spoke of that restricts him from firing the Special Prosecutor? Not an E.O., I hope.

The special counsel law is part of US code

5 U.S. Code § 1212 - Powers and functions of the Office of Special Counsel

(Added Pub. L. 101–12, § 3(a)(13), Apr. 10, 1989, 103 Stat. 19; amended Pub. L. 103–424, § 3(b), Oct. 29, 1994, 108 Stat. 4362; Pub. L. 112–199, title I, § 113, Nov. 27, 2012, 126 Stat. 1472.)

Such the position is established as a matter of law, the law would have to be repealed by congress.

Forum List

Back