President Trump WARNS Mueller: Investigating My Family’s Finances Crosses RED LINE

Comey said under oath Trump wasn't under investigation. Nothing Flynn had said in the phone call was illegal.

TRUE.........but things changed AFTER the orange moron fired Comey......

NOW.....as Trump himself has openly stated......HE IS under investigation......and a good chunk of his family and ass kissers in his administration........How may have lawyer-ed up by now???...
LOL

(btw, trump has created jobs.....mostly with lawyers hired to defend his sorry ass and the asses of his underlings....)
It's a fabricated witch hunt.

The SWAMP is trying to take Trump out, I told you the corrupted Washington establishment would not be drained without a fight. I also warned that Trump likely did not understand the pit of vipers he was entering, Trump confirmed this recently stating he has been surprised by the level of pure hatred coming at him and his family.

Another shining example of the genius of our dear leader. If I were Mueller I'd double up the financial investigation. You know there's dirt
How is it you know that there is dirt are you physic or is that just your bullshit way of saying "I don't like this person so I am going after their family"? F' you people that play guessing games and go fishing in restricted areas of peoples private lives where you don't belong just to push your agendas and ruin peoples lives just because you think you have that right.
Of course I'm speculating. I see a egomaniac bully billionair with an affinity to breaking the rules and pushing limits. So I'd say it's a pretty educated guess
I see a bunch of whiners that hate the fact that they lost in the election so they are shit slinging without viable cause.
Yeah I know that the narrative that your puppet masters have planted for you. But the fact is I didn't vote for Hillary, and I came out of the gate in Election Day calling for unity and support for our new POTUS. Had he acted like a president and not a spoiled bully I'd still be supportive. But I'm going to call out the lies, the dishonesty, and the childish behavior that is feeding hatred and division in this country. It's sad to see so many denying reality and making excuses for him.

The Left has gone way overboard and I call them out on the overhype... but the Trumpsters are just as bad. Just be real
We Trump supporters are a voice of reason in the calamity of liberal chaos!

Swamp Rat Mueller should be fired. In lieu of that, the investigation needs clearly spelled out parameters so the Swamp Rat Mueller does not become a permanent fixture.
If Mueller is fired by Trump he could then be hired by Congress to complete their investigation. Trump firing Mueller won't end his pain. It will simply be a temporary reprieve.

Are your eyes opened now, the corrupted Washington establishment has no respect for election results or the will of the American people when an outsider wins. These vultures attacked president Reagan for the same reason.

Trump's threat to Mueller will be used as evidence in his Obstruction of Justice case.
Hip, hip, hoorayyyyy!

Yes Mueller should have no boundaries and should be able to look into every aspect of Trump's life regardless if it has anything to do with anything with a bunch of Democrat donors. Hip, hip, hoorayyyyy!

The law be damned, privacy be damned, the Washington establishment want's Trump gone.

Trump's threat to Mueller will be used as evidence in his Obstruction of Justice case.
Hip, hip, hoorayyyyy!

Yes Mueller should have no boundaries and should be able to look into every aspect of Trump's life regardless if it has anything to do with anything with a bunch of Democrat donors. Hip, hip, hoorayyyyy!

The law be damned, privacy be damned, the Washington establishment want's Trump gone.
Sounds like Trump is getting a taste of his own medicine...' bout time.

The SWAMP is trying to take Trump out, I told you the corrupted Washington establishment would not be drained without a fight. I also warned that Trump likely did not understand the pit of vipers he was entering, Trump confirmed this recently stating he has been surprised by the level of pure hatred coming at him and his family.
Hell, a damn rattlesnake probably wonders why people are shooting at him...all he did was rattle his tail bite a few folks in the ass and hiss.

Hip, hip, hoorayyyyy!

Sounds like Trump is getting a taste of his own medicine...' bout time.
:itsok:

Hell, a damn rattlesnake probably wonders why people are shooting at him...all he did was rattle his tail bite a few folks in the ass and hiss.

What are you blabbering about lib? On second thought :eusa_hand:

It's time for the Trumpenfuhrer to take action and end this biased witch hunt. Mueller is too close to Comey and right there proves it's a conflict of interest. It's time for a 'Night of the Long Knives' situation to widen the swamp drain.

POTUS WARNS MUELLER: Investigating My Family’s Finances Crosses RED LINE
Mueller is going to bring down the Trump crime family. Count on it.
No crimes have ever been committed.
It has yet to be determined if crimes were committed but we do know it's unethical.
Why is Trump so SCARED about the Mueller investigation?
Conservative Bill Krystal brought this up on Morning Joe today.
Trump acts like a guilty man.
Oh I hope he fires Mueller. Many republicans admitted THAT would be an impeachable offense.

NO ONE involved with Trump has or will 'taken the fifth'.
A perfect example of the ignorance required to support Don THE Con!!!

Michael Flynn Pleads the Fifth

Michael Flynn is keeping quiet. Trump’s former national security adviser will invoke his Fifth Amendment protection against self-incrimination Monday, when he informs the Senate Intelligence Committee that he will not honor its subpoena

It's time for the Trumpenfuhrer to take action and end this biased witch hunt. Mueller is too close to Comey and right there proves it's a conflict of interest. It's time for a 'Night of the Long Knives' situation to widen the swamp drain.

POTUS WARNS MUELLER: Investigating My Family’s Finances Crosses RED LINE
Looks like we have found out where Trumps crimes lie

Is this the reason he won't release his taxes?
That's my guess.

The DNC staffer who gave the emails to Assange was recently murdered. Two shots to the back of the head. They DNC paid assassins never even bothered to make the murder look like a robbery.
The same idiot who lied about no Trumpist taking the 5Th, now lies about "Two shots to the back of the head."

The Right are the lowest lying scum that ever crawled out of a sewer!!!!

Please tell me all of the not worthy of the job, things Mueller did Before he was given the job, & if he should not have been given the job why was he?

I hope Trump fires Mueller. He'd be shooting himself in the foot. I hope he forces Preibus and Sessions to resign too... he'll go down as the most inept President ever.

Forum List

Back