Since John McCain won't vote for Trumpcare, he should use Obamacare

• Banned
and get the same healthcare that he wants Americans to have..........................

Use the exchange McCain.

This is prophetic.
Sure. As long as Trump uses the same healthcare he wants Americans to have. Which is none.
Obama wants Americans not to have healthcare as his system was never self sustaining................

Next

So his choice is government healthcare vs government healthcare?

I don't think he cares either way

Now is not the time. Shame on you. The man deserves the best healthcare that money can buy. He's served this country in more ways than one, and he deserves respect, regardless of what his opinions are.

and get the same healthcare that he wants Americans to have..........................

Use the exchange McCain.

This is prophetic.

It's too bad he has brain cancer, but frankly the party will be better off without the likes of him. He is a typical phony politician. How much cash did he pocket as part of the Keating 5?
Living up to the moniker you chose for yourself aren't you?

Tax payers provide medical coverage for congressional members, and this health insurance for them will remain in place when Obamacare is gone. You see, politicians protect themselves, especially Republican politicians. They are entitled to the many perks they vote to give themselves. The perks are rewards for all the good work they do to help their constituents live better lives.

Ask any conservative, they will tell you the many ways their GOP Representatives and Senators have improved the lives of all Americans.

Use the exchange McCain.

This is prophetic.

It's too bad he has brain cancer, but frankly the party will be better off without the likes of him. He is a typical phony politician. How much cash did he pocket as part of the Keating 5?
Living up to the moniker you chose for yourself aren't you?

Hahahahahahaha, good one. So clever of you.......that stinger puts you in a class of about 150 other posters who made a similar hilarious remark. You are all so original.

Now, would you like to really put your wisdom on display and tells us what you disagreed with in my post. I can't wait....no way you can top your last post tho, it was just so funny.

The robot sanding it's belly makes a statement.............................

Yawn

Please tell me how McCain's illness was a prophecy for Trump? That was your dumb premise before the edit. lol
Perhaps poetic justice would be a better term.....................

That said I do not explain things to retards...................takes way too long and they drool the entire time

Yawn

Please tell me how McCain's illness was a prophecy for Trump? That was your dumb premise before the edit. lol

That said I do not explain things to retards...................takes way too long and they drool the entire time

Yeah, I never really understood tea leaves and/or tarot cards. Do you have any bones you can cast to reveal this prophecy? Dumb bunny.

Yawn

Yeah, I never really understood tea leaves and/or tarot cards. Do you have any bones you can cast to reveal this prophecy? Dumb bunny.
What I do know for sure is that just last week McCain was being a badass and saying that Trump will never pass anything....................

Now the one passing is Mr. McCain, God rest his soul.

Poetic justice in motion

What I do know for sure is that just last week McCain was being a badass and saying that Trump will never pass anything....................

Now the one passing is Mr. McCain, God rest his soul.

Poetic justice in motion

In short, you're a stupid ghoul.

Everyone of them in the house and the useless senate and their staff as well as every federal employee should be forced to PURCHASE OBAMACARE...just think how well funded the program would be with just that little twist.

I think it's poetic that the same day it's revealed McCain has brain cancer Trump decides to stop all funding to McCain's baby, the Syrian civil war.

Why do derps not understand, with Obamacare you simply get the same healthcare plans offered by Blue Cross, Anthem and the other carriers, it's just that lower income people get help with paying the monthly premium. It's the same healthcare plans as if you just went out and bought it on your own. If you can pay the premiums yourself, then not only should you, Obamacare calculates by your income that you can and the subsidy for your premium each month is either lowered or eliminated.

Conservatives try to portray this as some bizarre thing no one can figure out. Only to you cons. To normal people it's easy as hell. And then you have medical coverage.

Voila.

Forum List

Back