President Trump on twitter threatens to send troops to the US-Mexico border to keep out illegals!

Have you seen the check from Mexico to pay for it? Me neither.

Nope. Not yet.

However. Withholding foreign aid from the countries the invasion is coming from would pay for that wall.

Hope that's what comes to pass.

It's still tax money...from Americans...you dumbass.

Yes it is dumbass and I for one don't care what that wall costs its needs to get built.

The man lied to you. You just acknowledged it. And you don't care that you were lied to. Do I have that right?

Did you care when Obama lies to you?

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Nope. Not yet.

However. Withholding foreign aid from the countries the invasion is coming from would pay for that wall.

Yes it is dumbass and I for one don't care what that wall costs its needs to get built.

The man lied to you. You just acknowledged it. And you don't care that you were lied to. Do I have that right?

Of course she didn't. She ate it up with a spoon.

Last edited:
lol We can avoid this multitude by putting up the border fence the President has asked for or, failing that, use sufficiently decisive force to prevent them from ever crossing our border that they will realize they are better off in their own countries, however dismal or violent they may be, than dying on the US border. It is their responsibility to develop their countries, not our's.
how does that make a profit?
Investing in the US instead of in other countries will create jobs here in the US instead of in some foreign country. That profits all Americans.
only lousy capitalists lose money on border policy.
Apparently, your brain is not in working order today.
only lousy capitalists, say that.
then you shouldn't, you lousy capitalist.

how does that make a profit?
Investing in the US instead of in other countries will create jobs here in the US instead of in some foreign country. That profits all Americans.
i don't; i have good arguments.

are you hoarding them? I've never seen one from you yet.

There is no general warfare clause; there is a general welfare clause; we should not be losing money on border policy while alleging to believe in Capitalism.

There is no general warfare clause; there is a general welfare clause; we should not be losing money on border policy while alleging to believe in Capitalism.
:auiqs.jpg::cuckoo::hhello:

Obviously, this is your attempt to show you have no idea what you are talking about. The general welfare clause is in no way relevant to this issue and drooling out nonsense about capitalism just highlights your general ignorance and bigotry.

Obviously, this is your attempt to show you have no idea what you are talking about. The general welfare clause is in no way relevant to this issue and drooling out nonsense about capitalism just highlights your general ignorance and bigotry.
you only give yourself away; the commerce clause falls under the general welfare not the common defense.

you only give yourself away; the commerce clause falls under the general welfare not the common defense.
Again, you demonstrate your general ignorance and your lack of character: neither the general welfare clause nor the commerce clause is relevant to this situation.

Nope. Not yet.

Yes I did. Even cited his scandals here on this board. Have you done the same with the blob?

Nope. Not yet.

Yes I did. Even cited his scandals here on this board. Have you done the same with the blob?
I will when he does lie.

Again, you demonstrate your general ignorance and your lack of character: neither the general welfare clause nor the commerce clause is relevant to this situation.
it can't be a common defense issue.

Who gives a hell what clause it's under? We are facing an invasion and the president is sworn to defend this country from all enemies. He can call for a state of emergency and put the entire southern border under martial law.

ann coulter's dreams are coming true!

"I am watching the Democrat Party led (because they want Open Borders and existing weak laws) assault on our country by Guatemala, Honduras and El Salvador, whose leaders are doing little to stop this large flow of people, INCLUDING MANY CRIMINALS, from entering Mexico to U.S

In addition to stopping all payments to these countries, which seem to have almost no control over their population, I must, in the strongest of terms, ask Mexico to stop this onslaught - and if unable to do so I will call up the U.S. Military and CLOSE OUR SOUTHERN BORDER!

The assault on our country at our Southern Border, including the Criminal elements and DRUGS pouring in, is far more important to me, as President, than Trade or the USMCA. Hopefully Mexico will stop this onslaught at their Northern Border. All Democrats fault for weak laws!" - President Trump

Donald J. Trump on Twitter
And so says the lying whore who admits to being a nationalist.

"I am watching the Democrat Party led (because they want Open Borders and existing weak laws) assault on our country by Guatemala, Honduras and El Salvador, whose leaders are doing little to stop this large flow of people, INCLUDING MANY CRIMINALS, from entering Mexico to U.S

In addition to stopping all payments to these countries, which seem to have almost no control over their population, I must, in the strongest of terms, ask Mexico to stop this onslaught - and if unable to do so I will call up the U.S. Military and CLOSE OUR SOUTHERN BORDER!

The assault on our country at our Southern Border, including the Criminal elements and DRUGS pouring in, is far more important to me, as President, than Trade or the USMCA. Hopefully Mexico will stop this onslaught at their Northern Border. All Democrats fault for weak laws!" - President Trump

What the hell is wrong with being a nationalist? I am an American and put the USA first and foremost. I believe the UN is a worthless joke and its headquarters should be kicked out of NYC.

Who gives a hell what clause it's under? We are facing an invasion and the president is sworn to defend this country from all enemies. He can call for a state of emergency and put the entire southern border under martial law.
they are not enemies and there is no invasion; we don't have a general warfare clause or a common offense clause.

What the hell is wrong with being a nationalist? I am an American and put the USA first and foremost. I believe the UN is a worthless joke and its headquarters should be kicked out of NYC.

You’re pretty much a worthless joke yourself. You guys like commies more than American Democrat’s so take the USA first lie and shove it up your ass

they are not enemies and there is no invasion; we don't have a general warfare clause or a common offense clause.

Ignore the facts and continue with your Snowflake rhetoric.

Forum List

Back