Does Anyone Give a Rat's Patootie?

Apparently this idiot writer.

Stay home, and you won't get separated.

We should tell Mexico we will cut them out of everything if they continue to allow these people access to our border through their country.

Making America Hate Again | HuffPost
/----/ I care so little it's difficult to measure.
iu

The demonization of a whole race is a Nazi tactic.

You people really should reconsider who you are supporting.

If an illegal drives a car and hits mine and causes damage, I am stuck with the bill and the medical because illegals don’t have insurance. I dont care where they are from. Illegals are bad and need to be deported ASAP.

If an illegal drives a car and hits mine and causes damage, I am stuck with the bill and the medical because illegals don’t have insurance. I dont care where they are from. Illegals are bad and need to be deported ASAP.
If a conservative Appalachian hillbilly drives a car and hits mine and causes damage, I am stuck with the bill and the medical because they often can't afford insurance. Where are you gonna deport him to?

If a conservative Appalachian hillbilly drives a car and hits mine and causes damage, I am stuck with the bill and the medical because they often can't afford insurance. Where are you gonna deport him to?

Insurance is mandatory in MA. Hillbillies ha s insurance too. Most US citizens have som sort off liability insurance.

Yet another example (the HuffPost article) of my Leftist Triple Question: Is the writer, stupid, delusional, or evil? Those are the only options.

(a). The people coming to our borders claim to be coming from someplace where their lives are in constant peril. (People who are simply "looking for a better life" are NOT ELIGIBLE, and must go to the back of the line).

(b). The people coming here KNOW that they will have to go through a time-consuming and arduous process of evaluation before they can come in. AND THEY COME TO THE BORDER ANYWAY.

(c). They know that if they bring children, their chances of getting in are enhanced, SO SOME OF THEM BRING CHILDREN WHO ARE NOT THEIR OWN.

(d). The U.S. has no obligation to these supplicants, and the would-be immigrants HAVE ESSENTIALLY NO LEGAL OR CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS in the situation they place themselves in.

(e). If they don't like what is happening, they ALWAYS have the option to turn around and go back where they came from. BUT THEY DON'T!

(f). You can't take your kids with you when you go to jail.

(g). Disneyland is not an option.

As though the demonization of those with a different opinion than you isn't a Nazi tactic?

I suggest you look up a word, tovarich...

in·tro·spec·tion
[ˌintrəˈspekSH(ə)n]
NOUN
  1. the examination or observation of one's own mental and emotional processes.

Insurance is mandatory in MA. Hillbillies ha s insurance too. Most US citizens have som sort off liability insurance.
It's mandatory for everyone.

Comment makes no sense.

It's mandatory for everyone.

Comment makes no sense.

Except illegals cannot get it and do not

Forum List

Back