President Trump on twitter threatens to send troops to the US-Mexico border to keep out illegals!

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
ann coulter's dreams are coming true!

"I am watching the Democrat Party led (because they want Open Borders and existing weak laws) assault on our country by Guatemala, Honduras and El Salvador, whose leaders are doing little to stop this large flow of people, INCLUDING MANY CRIMINALS, from entering Mexico to U.S

In addition to stopping all payments to these countries, which seem to have almost no control over their population, I must, in the strongest of terms, ask Mexico to stop this onslaught - and if unable to do so I will call up the U.S. Military and CLOSE OUR SOUTHERN BORDER!

The assault on our country at our Southern Border, including the Criminal elements and DRUGS pouring in, is far more important to me, as President, than Trade or the USMCA. Hopefully Mexico will stop this onslaught at their Northern Border. All Democrats fault for weak laws!" - President Trump

Donald J. Trump on Twitter

"I am watching the Democrat Party led (because they want Open Borders and existing weak laws) assault on our country by Guatemala, Honduras and El Salvador, whose leaders are doing little to stop this large flow of people, INCLUDING MANY CRIMINALS, from entering Mexico to U.S

In addition to stopping all payments to these countries, which seem to have almost no control over their population, I must, in the strongest of terms, ask Mexico to stop this onslaught - and if unable to do so I will call up the U.S. Military and CLOSE OUR SOUTHERN BORDER!

The assault on our country at our Southern Border, including the Criminal elements and DRUGS pouring in, is far more important to me, as President, than Trade or the USMCA. Hopefully Mexico will stop this onslaught at their Northern Border. All Democrats fault for weak laws!" - President Trump

Go right ahead.

I hope it’s more than a threat.

Go right ahead.
Invaders have rights!!

Lol

The National Guards of the State involved should be on the border to greet these assholes.

I would prefer a Marine Rifle company.

Let’s use our military to defend our own country for a change

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

A little thing called the Posse Comitatus prevents that my friend.

For a police action? Yes.

For foreign invasion? No.

Nope. The military is forbidden to operate on American soil. Only an act by Congress would allow it.

The National Guards of the State involved should be on the border to greet these assholes.

I'd like Special Forces on the border.

The Posse Comitatus is misapplied to border security. Border security is a function of national defense, not law enforcement.

It was never meant to be applied to the border and it was not for more than 50 years after the act was passed.

Last edited:

I'd like Special Forces on the border.

The Posse Comitatus is misapplied to border security. Border security is a function of national defense, not law enforcement.

It was never meant to be applied to the border and it was not for more than 50 years after the act war passed.

Sure if the invaders were someone else's uniformed and invading army but for civilian illegals??

I doubt it.

What could be more American under Trump than gunships mowing down defenseless brown people at our border?

Oh look. Another dumbass who sees racists under every bush and behind every tree.

If those defenseless "brown" people weren't at the border getting ready to cross illegally,they wouldn't get gunned down.

Shoot a few. The rest will catch a damned clue.

Good, that's what should be done

Forum List

Back