President Trump on twitter threatens to send troops to the US-Mexico border to keep out illegals!

let's end our drug war so we can afford to fund an investment down south.
lol So you want to send American jobs down south? Why?
to avoid this multitude? you can visit over there and hopefully be able to work, if you should want.
lol We can avoid this multitude by putting up the border fence the President has asked for or, failing that, use sufficiently decisive force to prevent them from ever crossing our border that they will realize they are better off in their own countries, however dismal or violent they may be, than dying on the US border. It is their responsibility to develop their countries, not our's.
There already is a fence...tiny trump wants a wall...paid for by Mexico.
Do you think the so called "refugees" should be allowed into the USA?
Only thru legal vetting processes.

What could be more American under Trump than gunships mowing down defenseless brown people at our border?

Oh look. Another dumbass who sees racists under every bush and behind every tree.

If those defenseless "brown" people weren't at the border getting ready to cross illegally,they wouldn't get gunned down.

Shoot a few. The rest will catch a damned clue.
MAGA!!!!

You bet.

Have you seen the check from Mexico to pay for it? Me neither.

Nope. Not yet.

However. Withholding foreign aid from the countries the invasion is coming from would pay for that wall.

Hope that's what comes to pass.

It's still tax money...from Americans...you dumbass.

Oh look. Another dumbass who sees racists under every bush and behind every tree.

If those defenseless "brown" people weren't at the border getting ready to cross illegally,they wouldn't get gunned down.

MAGA!!!!

You bet.

Nope. Not yet.

However. Withholding foreign aid from the countries the invasion is coming from would pay for that wall.

Yes it is dumbass and I for one don't care what that wall costs its needs to get built.

Last edited:
to avoid this multitude? you can visit over there and hopefully be able to work, if you should want.
lol We can avoid this multitude by putting up the border fence the President has asked for or, failing that, use sufficiently decisive force to prevent them from ever crossing our border that they will realize they are better off in their own countries, however dismal or violent they may be, than dying on the US border. It is their responsibility to develop their countries, not our's.
Then you believe they should apply like everyone else, wait for their turn, and wait outside the USA. Correct?

This is what Trump should use to solve the Illegal Immigration Invasion problem:

maxresdefault.jpg
You are going to the border with your guns to help out, right?

If need be. Of course the last time I used a gun for the defense of the United States Richard Nixon was President so they may want someone a little younger to do it now.

Nope. Not yet.

Yes it is dumbass and I for one don't care what that wall costs its needs to get built.

The man lied to you. You just acknowledged it. And you don't care that you were lied to. Do I have that right?

how does that make a profit?
Investing in the US instead of in other countries will create jobs here in the US instead of in some foreign country. That profits all Americans.
only lousy capitalists lose money on border policy.

Nope. Not yet.

The man lied to you. You just acknowledged it. And you don't care that you were lied to. Do I have that right?

I'm betting he will still try to get Mexico to pay for the wall.

Only time will tell on that one.

Nope. Not yet.

I'm betting he will still try to get Mexico to pay for the wall.

Only time will tell on that one.

So you have zero self respect. Thanks for confirming

Any thoughts on how to make another country pay for a wall? Or is that insight missing along with your self respect?

Unlike you I have plenty of self respect.

Oh and I don't care who pays for the wall. Just so long as it gets built.

Unlike you I'm sick of the illegals and those who are supposed asylum seekers. The wall will prevent all of them from getting into OUR country.

Oh and you can piss off Cornholio. LOL

What could be more American under Trump than gunships mowing down defenseless brown people at our border?

Do that and the Republicans will be wiped off the face of the earth. There should be a few Nuremberg style trials involving Trump and anyone who is dumb enough to follow a illegal order.

LMAO Well since I'm not a republican I really don't care.

Oh and since most Americans are fed up will the illegals in this country. I'd bet most wouldn't mind a bit to see some get shot.

Shoot a few as they illegally cross the border. The rest will catch a clue.

You have a low opinion of Americans. They will not stand for the shooting of unarmed citizens. The day they do, this becomes Nazi Germany all over. Then the goal will be to destroy the monster it has become.
so what do you think the caravan will do when they meet our military at the border? You think they'll just turn around? or will they rush them? And when they rush them what is it you expect to happen, that is now an invasion attempt, and there are orders to protect, what do you suppose that means?

Do that and the Republicans will be wiped off the face of the earth. There should be a few Nuremberg style trials involving Trump and anyone who is dumb enough to follow a illegal order.

LMAO Well since I'm not a republican I really don't care.

Oh and since most Americans are fed up will the illegals in this country. I'd bet most wouldn't mind a bit to see some get shot.

Shoot a few as they illegally cross the border. The rest will catch a clue.
this is an invasion march. not a sanctuary march. It's what troops do when they are marching. looks like a troop hiding behind women and children again. The left is so popular with that tactic.

Having just seen the HOARD over the weekend I fully expect him to do his duty and defend our border from these invaders.
Were your tiny brain working, you would know what the President wants is a smart fence twice as high as the partial fence that now exists, a smart fence that Israel installed on its border with Sinai that reduced illegal immigration from tens of thousands to five.

There can be no legal vetting process since under present US law, none of these people would be eligible for immigration.

Then you believe they should apply like everyone else, wait for their turn, and wait outside the USA. Correct?
We need some perspective here. Under current US law, only foreigners who have needed skills or talents or who are sponsored by legal US citizens may emigrate to the US, so these people have no legal option to emigrate to the US.

Investing in the US instead of in other countries will create jobs here in the US instead of in some foreign country. That profits all Americans.
Apparently, your brain is not in working order today.

Apparently, your brain is not in working order today.
only lousy capitalists, say that.

Forum List

Back